PDA

View Full Version : SL/PL and soon DL on PSP vita

octavos
01-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Well, soon im gonna purchase a PSP vita available Feb 22.2012 and seeing as PL/SL are already on Xperia play
I would say yay :p one theres two options 3G or WiFi, buttons similar to Xperia and its still portable yay.

This is gonna be my new gadget and i believe this is an excellent opportunity for both STS and new players.
there is a similar thread regarding 3ds but Xperia play is so similar to the new vita it would be nice...plus it has a touch screen :p

please post your opinions ppl....i would love to hear your opinions
-Ghost

Ardon
01-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I actually suggested this a while back. I'm planning on maybe buying the Vita, but if SL is on Vista then that'll make my decision.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

octavos
01-10-2012, 10:49 AM
I actually suggested this a while back. I'm planning on maybe buying the Vita, but if SL is on Vista then that'll make my decision.

well fantastic it would be nice... :p and ummm yes i dint use search but i also didn't want to revive an old post....gezz im stuck, so i made a new thread lol.

Ardon
01-10-2012, 10:51 AM
well fantastic it would be nice... :p and ummm yes i dint use search but i also didn't want to revive an old post....gezz im stuck, so i made a new thread lol.

Well i suggested it in someone's thread lol not my own thread :p
It was the one about SL/PL on the 3DS lol

octavos
01-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Well i suggested it in someone's thread lol not my own thread :p
It was the one about SL/PL on the 3DS lol

yup were on the same page lol....now then yes...a port would be nice, even tho thers tons of devices Pl/Sl can play on...lets add one more to the list lol

Ardon
01-10-2012, 10:59 AM
yup were on the same page lol....now then yes...a port would be nice, even tho thers tons of devices Pl/Sl can play on...lets add one more to the list lol

And a new player base. I know PlayStation is big in Japan ;)

octavos
01-10-2012, 11:02 AM
well, yes it would fit with the marketing plan of having language specific levels (read a post somewhere regarding language/localized version)
and ppl like monster hunter series because of the multiplayer, when i was playing my psp over XLink Kai some years ago (made the game 1000x more fun)

Samhayne
01-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Unless I'm missing something, it is not an Android device. The Xperia PLAY is running Android and we were able to make the control scheme work for it. Making the games run on the PSP Vita would take a port over to whatever proprietary system it is running. I wager it's not far off for porting to PS3, which is no small piece of work. Sorry :upset:

octavos
01-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Unless I'm missing something, it is not an Android device. The Xperia PLAY is running Android and we were able to make the control scheme work for it. Making the games run on the PSP Vita would take a port over to whatever proprietary system it is running. I wager it's not far off for porting to PS3, which is no small piece of work. Sorry :upset:

Humm, i see thanks for the reply sam.
I was using PvZ as my support in my assumption, and PvZ is also gonna be ported for Vita (maybe there doing in app purchases also like current PvZ for iOS).. since SL/Pl data is mostly kept on the net. It would have been nice to play in on a more known system (and im reading of a huge marketing campaign soon for vita)...but how can you get more "known" then google chrome right lol. :p

Thanks again sam.

Commanderkeen
01-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Awww I was wondering the same thing to bad I might not get a vita then. I think I'll wait to get one wanna c if its bombs like the 3DS did. I was just about to post this same thread ghost but u beat me grrr.

octavos
01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Awww I was wondering the same thing to bad I might not get a vita then. I think I'll wait to get one wanna c if its bombs like the 3DS did. I was just about to post this same thread ghost but u beat me grrr.

If Vita sees a great input in sales, i will see STS taking advantage....but till then we wait....we wait indeed lol

Samhayne
08-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Sorry guys, to reiterate, we don't have any plans to port to the PS vita. It's a neat device, but a whole lot of work for a specific platform. We'd probably want to spend all those man hours on cool new stuff for the games!

octavos
08-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Sorry guys, to reiterate, we don't have any plans to port to the PS vita. It's a neat device, but a whole lot of work for a specific platform. We'd probably want to spend all those man hours on cool new stuff for the games!

Some of us know lol...but yea thanks for necro sam XD look at the PL general discussion Section,.

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-29-2012, 01:15 AM
i have ps vita but never used it because all game cost too much and its boring

bronislav84
09-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Awww I was wondering the same thing to bad I might not get a vita then. I think I'll wait to get one wanna c if its bombs like the 3DS did. I was just about to post this same thread ghost but u beat me grrr.Except 3ds didn't bomb. That is all.

SkillFullGamer
09-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Vita O.O?

Isniper
09-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Ragnarok Odyssey O.O?

flashbackflip
09-11-2012, 02:50 AM

thanx! that was obvious))

also - no NEW games please! update your old ones for God's sake :D

BodMaster
09-14-2012, 08:42 AM

That was a pretty bad Necro Sam lol, this was discussed back last year.

Deathpunch
09-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Man, even STS staff is necro-ing threads. The Apocalypse is upon us! Run! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D