PDA

View Full Version : Banned for unauthorized purchases and refunds

Phup
01-25-2020, 08:12 AM
So twice I asked for refunds last year because when i buy plat it lags so i double tap or tap more than once which i cant help or stop. I asked for refund so ofc sts refunds. I played this game since 2013, always support game. Yes im p2w but its my money i choose what i want to do with it. I just don’t get why im banned for unauthorized purchases and refund ? How does that make sense?? All my purchases were made from me so how is it unauthorized? I do no harm to any players asking for a refund. I support this game a lot, but the fact I quit for 5 months or so and come back to find my account banned and email sts why, they give me that answer. I need an explanation since Chad is no help and tells me the same thing. I need to understand what i did wrong.

m3cy
01-25-2020, 08:13 AM
Did u spend plat then refund? That is banable

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Phup
01-25-2020, 08:18 AM
Did u spend plat then refund? That is banable

No? You cant ask for a refund if you dont have the amount you bought for and spend it. I just leave it. Why would I spend it and ask for refund lol.

m3cy
01-25-2020, 08:44 AM
No? You cant ask for a refund if you dont have the amount you bought for and spend it. I just leave it. Why would I spend it and ask for refund lol.Well if u didnt then contact sts or a dev/mod

Phup
01-25-2020, 08:54 AM
I did I email them but Chad says unauthorized purchases and refunds made. I ask for explanations but no explanation just says same thing.

Phup
01-25-2020, 08:56 AM
Chad has been very unhelpful Im hoping someone else see’s this and helps or give me an better explanation !

Whz
01-25-2020, 09:13 AM
Gl bud

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

m3cy
01-25-2020, 09:30 AM
I knew someone who was banned same reason, they got unbanned. Hope a mod or dev sees this thread and they can clear it up for u.