PDA

View Full Version : Give Ipad players a bit of a break......

Jewelsofjane
01-10-2012, 12:42 PM
ok, so shiloo already posted for a fix for this in the tech thread, but I wanted to ask a favor from the pvp community. Please give players a bit of a break in pvp about not sitting until this is fixed. On ipads, the oponent list does not show. Therefore you have to ask someone how many they have on their team before starting. Because people come and go during matches(which I hate), it is near impossible for ipad players to keep track of whether or not the teams are balanced.

The other day we had a HUGE issue in one ctf match. Most of the players on this one team were playing on ipads and could not see that it was 4vs5 until several min later and the other team started complaining about it. My husband is one who regularly plays on an ipad. I know shiloo does as well. There was one player who, jumping to conclusions, made a pretty extreme choice over this one concern. So I am asking the pvp comunity, before jumping to conclusions that people dont care and want to be always unfair, think before you act or speak, that some players simply cannot see who and how many are on the other team.

largecommand
01-10-2012, 01:14 PM
This is the same thing with chrome.

JaytB
01-10-2012, 01:48 PM
I entirely agree with this post, I hope many people read this to avoid misunderstandings.

Hope it will get fixed soon :)