PDA

View Full Version : Boom is back! Elite Pvp team

xbabybugszx
01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Hello!

I am here to tell you what i am trying to acomplish in this guild. Boom is actually an old Pvp team that originated in lvl25-26 pvp. It was led by blitz,ayeboom, and gracefulhate. Sadly it fell apart and died not to long ago. As of my mission, i am trying to bring it back and rise to as it once was. "The Best"! Now Boom was only for lvl25-26 pvpers, but im allowing to expand to lvl30-37 pvp.
So now anyone in the lvl20-37 pvp range can join!

How to join: Now, when boom was still up, the only way to enter was to be tested. Now what i mean by testing is you must 1v1 a boom member and win to 10. Now this was pretty hard for most players and boom was kept a small team. Im going to change this. Now the new ways to join. Is to either beat a boom member to 10 or do good enough and atleast show that you are talented and i will be gladly to let you join. And only officers are allowed to recruit/test others for acceptance into out guild. if you do not beat an officer. The officer must talk to me and tell me what was the score. To see if you did good enough or not.

Ranks: now ranks are simple. As in every other guild, there are your members, recruiters, officers, and master. To become an officer you must beat a boom member to 10. If you fail to beat a member but do good enough you will become just a member. If you become an officer. You are allowed to recruit/test others.

If you would like to try out and be tested in a 1v1 plz contact the guild master (boombugsz). As i said i am only trying to bring back the legacy of boom and keep it alive.

Guild master-boombugsz-lvl27 mage
Officers-
Lionbeastx-lvl26 mage
Xxaeromagexx-lvl37 voodoo
Xbabybugszx-lvl31 warbird
Bugszmage-lvl30 dexmage
Boomaye-lvl26 mage
Recruiters-
Non ATM
Members-
Non ATM
Soon to join: boomhate, gracefulwrath,gracefulnuke,charopody,

Gracious
01-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Excited to see who joins.:)

Twinklaser
01-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Im interested in joining but cant decide between a 26 or 30. Perhaps you could help me :)

Also not very skilled wwith a mage. Id probaly pratice for a month or so before applying. One last question: If I did not pass the first time, could I try again in the future?