PDA

View Full Version : Lock re-awakening

Twonx
01-26-2020, 07:32 AM
As the title says. Lock the re-awakening.

Not only chosen slots but all of them.
Many of us have experienced re-awakening item by mistake.

I had 8% dex on my helmet and then I re-awakened it by mistake.

So, my suggestion is to add option for locking re-awakening so you won't make a mistake.

We all need it. Who agree?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
01-26-2020, 08:02 AM
As the title says. Lock the re-awakening.

We all need it. Who agree?

-1, it’ll lead to extremely OP gears.. also, this won’t be fair to the F2P players, because I assume you want to lock it for an X amount of plat.

This thread has been made before, no need to remake it every 2 weeks.. ty

Crocodile
01-26-2020, 08:49 AM
-1 bad idea

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GucciBang
01-26-2020, 09:06 AM
no

/11chars

arcanefid
01-26-2020, 11:27 AM
I know STS have been considering this, because they mentioned it, but I'd vote -1 for it too.

Verbie
01-26-2020, 11:59 AM
+1 Even if it creates OP gear we have the choice to buy or not buy, just like IRL.

Gnarsito
01-26-2020, 12:13 PM
-1, it’ll lead to extremely OP gears.. also, this won’t be fair to the F2P players, because I assume you want to lock it for an X amount of plat.

This thread has been made before, no need to remake it every 2 weeks.. ty+1000 to this comment
-1000 to the thread

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Stephencobear
01-26-2020, 01:09 PM
For the umpteenth time

NO
Unwanted-detrimental

Gnarsito
01-26-2020, 01:10 PM
Listen to Handsum [emoji14]

Twonx
01-26-2020, 01:33 PM
Guys, you misunderstood me. I was talking about locking all slots only. From my experience I reawakened item by mistake.

Shocan
01-26-2020, 01:35 PM
Guys, you misunderstood me. I was talking about locking all slots only. From my experience I reawakened item by mistake.

Still no, don't be in such a rush and you won't do it. Slow down and enjoy the sights

Twonx
01-26-2020, 01:37 PM
Still no, don't be in such a rush and you won't do it. Slow down and enjoy the sightsWell, I was not rushing. Don't come back crying because you re-awakened something OP by mistake...

Gnarsito
01-26-2020, 01:38 PM
And you just edit your post lmao, still no, they need you spend time and money in game, no matter gold or plat [emoji14]

Twonx
01-26-2020, 01:40 PM
And you just edit your post lmao, still no, they need you spend time and money in game, no matter gold or plat [emoji14]

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante TapatalkWell. It is an important feature. It is unintelligent to ignore such important prevention.

Gnarsito
01-26-2020, 01:40 PM
Well, I was not rushing. Don't come back crying because you re-awakened something OP by mistake...

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkI re awakened item with 180gl by mistake and I don't go to forums to cry, just accept your mistake lol, I know don't feel good but is the truth, I understand your point and feel same as you when you lose something op, but try to be more careful in the situations and save items in stash when you gonna reawake few items :'v

ThreadPolice
01-26-2020, 01:45 PM
Listen to Handsum [emoji14]

If you listen to Handsumlegend then your average brain cells won’t increase hahah just decrease XD

Gnarsito
01-26-2020, 01:46 PM
If you listen to Handsumlegend then your average brain cells won’t increase hahah just decrease XDI just can't spend 1b as he does XD

Twonx
01-26-2020, 02:57 PM
I re awakened item with 180gl by mistake and I don't go to forums to cry, just accept your mistake lol, I know don't feel good but is the truth, I understand your point and feel same as you when you lose something op, but try to be more careful in the situations and save items in stash when you gonna reawake few items :'v

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante TapatalkNo, you are missing the point. Locking all slots feature is missing. And that is an important feature. It's not about me... I heard many people complainig about it. It happens to all of us. It happens even when we are focused on what we are doing. In my case I have ADHD and sometimes I can't fully focus.

It is silly to ignore this feature.

Gnarsito
01-26-2020, 03:25 PM
No, you are missing the point. Locking all slots feature is missing. And that is an important feature. It's not about me... I heard many people complainig about it. It happens to all of us. It happens even when we are focused on what we are doing. In my case I have ADHD and sometimes I can't fully focus.

It is silly to ignore this feature.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkYes bro I understand your point, you could said something like «Add Reawake option in a favorite heart too, that way we can't Reawake that item and don't make a mistake» it's just my opinion, and I'm sorry for that you have

Twonx
01-26-2020, 03:28 PM
Yes bro I understand your point, you could said something like «Add Reawake option in a favorite heart too, that way we can't Reawake that item and don't make a mistake» it's just my opinion, and I'm sorry for that you have

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante TapatalkNp, I get it.

Xyv.io
01-26-2020, 04:33 PM

This thread has been made before, no need to remake it every 2 weeks.. ty

He didn't mean lock 1 slot turn by turn but lock all the slots just like you put your items to favorite and they can't be traded or sold.

ThreadPolice
01-26-2020, 04:34 PM
He didn't mean lock 1 slot turn by turn but lock all the slots just like you put your items to favorite and they can't be traded or sold.

Sir, he edited the post later, after I commented this.

THE GOLDEN KING
01-26-2020, 04:57 PM
From my understanding, you want to have a sort of system.

1.)When you awaken your gear, let’s say you awaken your weapon and you get 100% gold loot, so you “Favorite/Heart” that awaken.

2.)But you want to keep testing your luck and you spend 50 awakening kits and get 20% gold loot out of those 50 kits you opened.

3.)So you go back to the awaken you previously “heart/Favorited” which was the 100% gold loot.

If this is the case, I can’t +1/-1 this idea. It’s not a bad idea but not a good idea either. In my opinion, we should leave awakening system as it is. It’s bad enough he actually have the “Awakening System” implemented in the game. Just my thoughts on your topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocan
01-26-2020, 05:39 PM
Well, I was not rushing. Don't come back crying because you re-awakened something OP by mistake...

If you jumped right into awakening you obviously weren't going slow. Take a look at the item then awaken. I've made the mistake before, but I'm not "crying." Own your mistake and move on, no real reason to lock item awakes, they're fine. Just slow down.

Twonx
01-27-2020, 02:55 AM
If you jumped right into awakening you obviously weren't going slow. Take a look at the item then awaken. I've made the mistake before, but I'm not "crying." Own your mistake and move on, no real reason to lock item awakes, they're fine. Just slow down.Well, I dissagre with you. There are several reasons for locking it.

*Live*
01-27-2020, 10:47 AM
+1 we need this implemented in game. I myself have extremely rare awakes that are irreplaceable in my eyes.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Pyramid Head
01-27-2020, 10:47 AM
Locking slots with a specific awake during awakening is a good thing but it all depends on how it is implemented. There are many games that has this feature but I think the best implementation of it is in TERA where F2P can farm the ingredients that is used to lock the slot and P2W can pay for it.

The real question is dude can STS be Fair when it comes to make money?

Kjeldran
01-30-2020, 01:32 PM
I had asked this a long time ago as a favourite options to lock awakenings but dev had said that the current favourite system is working as it intended. i.e. they wont lock the awakens when your item is on favourite list.

Bundlos
02-01-2020, 01:42 AM
Big no to locking awakenings/per slot. Already a big disparity in the game, don't need more of it.
+1 to enable something similar to favorite option, which won't allow an item to be reawakened just for the sake of those accidental re-awaken x-clicks

Risinglegendx
02-01-2020, 01:58 AM
+1 Even if it creates OP gear we have the choice to buy or not buy, just like IRL.Then you will be underpowered. You will not be able to keep up in PvE because gear is not up to par, PvP will be a lot harder because others spam the current meta. Everything, especially in an MMO are very fragile. If it is upset, it can render the game unfixable. (More than it already is.)

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk