PDA

View Full Version : Guys, help me out.

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 04:25 PM
EDIT: This problem has not been resolved but, im done with that.

Requesting a lock.

plmafiaboss
01-10-2012, 04:29 PM
How can they fail u on proving that ur the real you :confused:

Skeletonlord
01-10-2012, 04:30 PM
So the guild leader doesn't think you are draothewicked, and you need to convince him that is you? I don't know exactly what you can do, but you could remind him or her of all the fun which you have shared in the past.

Zombiemurder
01-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Well even if u had fun real friends should trust u y would u keep begging and hoping wanting in the guild if u were another person rely? And if they can trust u then they arnt friends I'd find another guild that a real friend is in. I'd offer u into mine but Im pretty sure this Is for pl and I'm and
Sl person sorry about losing ur
Guild though. Hope u find one better than that one if they can't find out
They should believe u

XghostzX
01-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Hmm so I came across this thread and was literally talking to 10 minutes go to drao. I'm thinking to myself, how could anyone possibly come and think drao is being hacked? Someone who has hacked his account wouldn't come talking to me like any old friend-- that's not reasonable. Drao- try grabbing some of your guild friends to see what I'm posting because I know it's still you.

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Hmm so I came across this thread and was literally talking to 10 minutes go to drao. I'm thinking to myself, how could anyone possibly come and think drao is being hacked? Someone who has hacked his account wouldn't come talking to me like any old friend-- that's not reasonable. Drao- try grabbing some of your guild friends to see what I'm posting because I know it's still you.

Most of them don't even have a forum account. I only know of Leliskye, Majingokuz, Jugernublet, Chiazadale, that's what I know.

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 04:36 PM
So the guild leader doesn't think you are draothewicked, and you need to convince him that is you? I don't know exactly what you can do, but you could remind him or her of all the fun which you have shared in the past.

I can't, "Its all been a lie".

Dalinuel
01-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Maybe its like that movie unknown you gots to fight to get your identity back!!!!!

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Maybe its like that movie unknown you gots to fight to get your identity back!!!!!

Please post constructive opinions.

StompArtist
01-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Have you seen the Matrix?

Jugernugett
01-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Why would hg boot u??? What do we mean by risk?? I never took part in booting u drao:( u must get back in. Can't believe hg would do this:( this is crazy. I'll get u back In by the name of something!>[]<

Jugernugett
01-10-2012, 04:49 PM

Most of them don't even have a forum account. I only know of Leliskye, Majingokuz, Jugernublet, Chiazadale, that's what I know.jugernuget!>[]< lol

Zemerz
01-10-2012, 04:54 PM
That's exactly what I want to know

Kaytar
01-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Majin is an old friend of mine. I will tell him now no worries :)

Redbridge
01-10-2012, 05:14 PM

That's not very helpful.... It wasn't even his true identity he was fighting for in that movie. LOL

Sounds like something bigger than just a case of mistaken identity, but if discussions with supposed friends haven't worked maybe you need to reevaluate some of your friendships.

I dont really know you from adam, or eve, but hope you get it sorted, chap.

Paar
01-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Tell em to read the forums once in a while...

Hankomachos
01-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I know you're drao, drao. If HG doesn't believe you, then they're not deserving enough to have you anyway. :)

I spoke with drao today, he sounds the exact same as when i hit level 61 with him. No doubt it's him. =)

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 05:31 PM
I know you're drao, drao. If HG doesn't believe you, then they're not deserving enough to have you anyway. :)

I spoke with drao today, he sounds the exact same as when i hit level 61 with him. No doubt it's him. =)

Thanks Hank, appreciate it.

PatsoeGamer
01-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Goo luck getting back into your guild matey. Ill vouch for you too.

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Im not planning too. I've lost ALL of my trust in them.

Jugernugett
01-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Im not planning too. I've lost ALL of my trust in them.does that include... Me?!?!!!!

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 06:26 PM
No, my true friends kept me on their friend's list.

Draopwnzall
01-10-2012, 08:18 PM
This is sad because, im trying to get things over with and done so I can get it out of my head, but he's not being a man and avoiding me.

PatsoeGamer
01-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Any news Drao?

To me when we were chatting it seemed really weird the GM would boot you like that just because your account was hacked. Do they really think their accounts could be comprimised as well?! Seems crazy to me... Its not like you had an infectious disease is it lol

mechr
01-11-2012, 08:15 PM
bah forget about that guild and join mine

sounds like he just wanted to get rid of ya or smtn

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Any news Drao?

To me when we were chatting it seemed really weird the GM would boot you like that just because your account was hacked. Do they really think their accounts could be comprimised as well?! Seems crazy to me... Its not like you had an infectious disease is it lol

I understand why now though. I'll pm you.

Elysony
01-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Are you serious, this is insanity wow really Hella Good ...? Man if they are that ignorant and don't even trust you then just forget about them they deserve the awesome person that You are Drao . Don't know anyone besides lel but I will for sure talk to her about this sorry man :( I wouldn't even go back if that's their trust in you .

Draopwnzall
01-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Are you serious, this is insanity wow really Hella Good ...? Man if they are that ignorant and don't even trust you then just forget about them they deserve the awesome person that You are Drao . Don't know anyone besides lel but I will for sure talk to her about this sorry man :( I wouldn't even go back if that's their trust in you .

Its all good.

Requesting a lock.

Firead
01-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Hey folks,

We've closed this thread, per Draopwnzall's request.

Thanks!

Firéad