PDA

View Full Version : Missing Banner

Susanne
01-26-2020, 02:10 PM
My haunted banner is missing from my inventory. I haven't accidentally sold it because it was bound to me.
How can it have just disappeared?
Has anyone else had the same thing happen?

arcanefid
01-26-2020, 02:18 PM
Have you checked if you stashed it? It is stashable so maybe you did that accidentally?

Anyway, I'm sure support can recover it if you send them a mail with your IGN and your missing item, and don't forget to mention that it's the Arcane Legends game. :P

Susanne
01-26-2020, 02:36 PM
Have you checked if you stashed it? It is stashable so maybe you did that accidentally?

Anyway, I'm sure support can recover it if you send them a mail with your IGN and your missing item, and don't forget to mention that it's the Arcane Legends game. :P

Yes..I checked stash and my alts. I'm really upset. It's my ghostly banner..you know the one.
There seems to be just an empty space in my inventory, the banner section.
I've got headache looking for it 😣
Do you think a developer could look into it? It's my favourite banner.

arcanefid
01-26-2020, 02:47 PM
Yes..I checked stash and my alts. I'm really upset. It's my ghostly banner..you know the one.
There seems to be just an empty space in my inventory, the banner section.
I've got headache looking for it ��
Do you think a developer could look into it? It's my favourite banner.

Yeah, they can definitely recover it. I've had random legendary items recovered days or weeks after I've accidentally deleted them, so I'm sure your banner would be even easier.

Just send mail support@spacetimestudios.com and explain the situation. Good luck!

Edit: When I had a similar case, they asked me to tell which game I play, the character's name, and the item's name.

Susanne
01-26-2020, 03:09 PM
Yeah, they can definitely recover it. I've had random legendary items recovered days or weeks after I've accidentally deleted them, so I'm sure your banner would be even easier.

Just send mail support@spacetimestudios.com and explain the situation. Good luck!

Edit: When I had a similar case, they asked me to tell which game I play, the character's name, and the item's name.

Thankyou very much. I have emailed them. 🙂 I just hope I get it back.

einstein
01-26-2020, 10:01 PM
iknow where it is.. its in your house display..ty me later

Susanne
01-27-2020, 04:54 AM
iknow where it is.. its in your house display..ty me later

Yes! It was hidden behind a mirror. Thanks. 🥰

Oakmaiden
01-27-2020, 11:38 AM
Lol face palming, we have too much stuff!