Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 06:17 PM
SL Endgame Engineer Tournament

No of Players: 32
Type: Single Elimination

Description:
Description:

Fight your way through opponents to claim victory! You must be an engineer L40+
This tournament will start as soon as everyone is registered. Matches will be played out and the winner will move on. This will be first to 10, and best games 2 out of 3. That means that whoever gets 10 kills in a game first, wins the game. The person who wins 2 out of 3 games will win.
If you have any questions, just post on thread or PM me.

How to sign-up:

To sign up, go to the competitions area of forums. There is a link in this thread. If you want to compete, you have to have a forum account. If you have a forum account, you can go to tournaments, click on the one with the title SL Endgame Engineer Tournament, and just click enter.

Rules:

There are a couple rules to qualify.

1. Must be an engineer.
2. Must be L40+
3. Matches must be played in The Reckoning Room, they must be locked with a password.
4. Each person must say go before each fight.
5. One person must post screenshot of score at end of match in this thread.

If I forgot anything important, or you have something to add, just PM me or post on this thread.

Scorekeeping:

To confirm a win, you, or a friend has to take a screenshot of the score at the end of each game.
Since this will be in The Reckoning Room, the first person that kills the opponent 10 times wins a game. The set determines the winner. A set consists of 2-3 games. whoever wins 2 out of the 3 games wins, the winner goes on and the opponent gets eliminated.

Prizes:

Prizes will be announced soon. :) Also need some donations. If you want to donate just PM me or post on this thread and you will be on the list of donators. Donations accepted. If you donate, thanks for contributing to the tournament.

Officially Entered:

Check this list to see if you are officially entered. I will update this daily.

1) bbt1-Bigbangtheory
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)

If I have missed anything important, or if you have any suggestions, just post them on this thread, or PM me.

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

LelouchX
01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
this may encourage me to respec newt..... all engis? count me in swimmy!

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Yay first entered! I don't know why this showed up in PL section... PMed Sam to move it. He's always there. :)

Ardon
01-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Hasn't silent already made a thread for an end game engineer tournament? Lol

It might be slightly different, but very similar

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=46565

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Nope, Silent's tournament is Operatives. I think since most people think engineers are underpowered, I should make a just engineer tournament.

Ardon
01-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Nope, Silent's tournament is Operatives. I think since most people think engineers are underpowered, I should make a just engineer tournament.

He has 3 running atm.
A commando one
Operative one
And engineer one
All separate tournaments

LelouchX
ardon's link goes to an engi tourney, i'll do both tho lol

bbt1
Pls enter bigbangtheory tried entering on forum but keep getting error u need to join this ladder first :/ no idea how to enter said ladder lol hmm this second engi pvp tourney I've entered and other one still awaiting players , hope urs happens swimmingstar

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 06:51 PM
He has 3 running atm.
A commando one
Operative one
And engineer one
All separate tournaments

Oh...

ardon's link goes to an engi tourney, i'll do both tho lol
Well his description is way shorter. 2 tournaments at once? No matters!

Pls enter bigbangtheory tried entering on forum but keep getting error u need to join this ladder first :/ no idea how to enter said ladder lol hmm this second engi pvp tourney I've entered and other one still awaiting players , hope urs happens swimmingstar
Can't do it for you, PM Samhayne.

Ardon
01-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh...

Well his description is way shorter. 2 tournaments at once? No matters!

Can't do it for you, PM Samhayne.

How about prizes? I doubt STS will want to sponsor 2 tournaments which essentially are the same.
Unless you do it unsponsored and offer credits.

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 06:56 PM
They will be announced. Donations are accepted. :)

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 06:58 PM
This also won't start so soon. It will take a while. who knows, maybe the other tournament will be finished?

Swimmingstar
01-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Edited so everyone can join without entering ladder.

akfury
01-12-2012, 05:50 PM
how many more people we need to start ?

Swimmingstar
01-12-2012, 07:18 PM