PDA

View Full Version : Lock onto enemies

Xudo
01-28-2020, 09:35 AM
There are a lot of situations where you're trying to hit an enemy (for example, a boss) and something else gets in the way (such as a barrel) so it would be helpful if we could somehow lock onto an enemy to focus all of our attacks on that enemy.
This could be done on mobile by double tapping the enemy, and on pc, this can be done by either double clicking an enemy or by right clicking. There could be an arrow pointing at the enemy that's been selected... the arrow can be above that enemy's head pointing down at it and it should be an obvious color like blue with a black border. It can even have it's own blue boss-like ring that's separate from actual body rings to make it more obvious

If you want to deselect an enemy, you could click or tap in an open area to attack normally

Have any other suggestions put it below, of course :]

Ign: Toejaam

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jairus980
01-28-2020, 11:55 AM
I agree, the aim not very consistent when comes to range attacks. If they can improve the aiming algorithm on aiming, that would be great too

Xudo
01-28-2020, 11:58 AM
I agree, the aim not very consistent when comes to range attacks. If they can improve the aiming algorithm on aiming, that would be great tooEspecially those tall plant enemies in shuyal... I can never manage hitting them

SlaveKnight
01-28-2020, 01:51 PM
I agree. +1

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Overgrown
01-28-2020, 02:13 PM
+1

Also may I add Pet option
What to focus hitting mobs,picking up stuff or random(like the current way)

And the picking up option have sub selection of rarity of item to be picked up by the pet

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Xudo
01-28-2020, 02:16 PM
+1

Also may I add Pet option
What to focus hitting mobs,picking up stuff or random(like the current way)

And the picking up option have sub selection of rarity of item to be picked up by the pet

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkOh yes! In the stable, there can be a button to set priorities... you can order it however you choose between attacking and retrieving. The lock on can apply to pets too so... for example, a pet like fenris can focus its aa on the boss