PDA

View Full Version : Pvp arena

QueenB
01-28-2020, 04:17 PM
Greetings everyone,
hmmm I wonder that not all people know about the *team chat* at pvp arena especially the new pvpers because the team chat is as same colour as the public chat.
in my opinion that we should have a different colour for the team chat so we know the difference when our teammates talk in public chat or team chat hmm whatever, it also will help others to know about the team chat for who never knew about it, actually it will be more usable if everyone knew about it... it would be so helpful ^^
IGN: Ugony

kurbeka
01-28-2020, 11:13 PM
Greetings everyone,
hmmm I wonder that not all people know about the *team chat* at pvp arena especially the new pvpers because the team chat is as same colour as the public chat.
in my opinion that we should have a different colour for the team chat so we know the difference when our teammates talk in public chat or team chat hmm whatever, it also will help others to know about the team chat for who never knew about it, actually it will be more usable if everyone knew about it... it would be so helpful ^^
IGN: Ugony

Indeed, Team chat has to be made into different color than the normal public chat in order to work properly...It is such a waste such a useful feature being there since the start yet it doesn't function due to this minor issue...

Thank you for taking the initiative to point out this sweetheart ^^ .