PDA

View Full Version : Should I try?

WarTornBird
01-10-2012, 11:27 PM
I JUST MADE 65 :p yea its a little late but my bear kept me busy leveling him. I want to thank all of ARG at one point or another they helped, and to all the randoms I leveld with. But I wanted to ask, do you think Its to late to go for 66? I won't be using any elixirs :/ maybe 1.5s and dailys. I'm not sure how much longer I have :( but it would be bad A if I could gets me one of them there fancy vanities :D
If anyone has made it to 66 no elixirs let me know how long it took :p I really want to make it but I'm afraid time is short :(

Sapient
01-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Ask yourself if you are prepared to nolife. Getting 66 with no elixirs is quite a grind, and if your short on time, you might be grinding 5-10 hours a day.

RedRyder
01-10-2012, 11:42 PM
really depends on your real life schedule. I really don't think you'll be able to make it. At this point, I don't think anyone's really willing to play that much PL anymore.

NECROREAPER
01-10-2012, 11:42 PM
It's about 10hrs on 4x elixir and the next level cap should be out sometime in or around February.

Short story short: you still have time!

WarTornBird
01-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Well right now I don't have much of a life other than studying I got exams. So I'm booked but after this week I'm game. And red i see lots of people are leaving and its unfortunate :/