PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild.

Gracious
01-11-2012, 02:32 PM
I've posted this in the official looking for guild thread beforehand. I understand its supposed to make things easier to find and help decongest this section in forums, but I don't think many forumers check it, I could be wrong. Well, here's me as per the format of the official looking for guild thread.

Class: Pure int mage (lvl 61) and dex/str bird (lvl 61)

Focus (PvE, PvP, Both equally, etc): pvp mainly, I tire of pve very fast.

Type of Guild (Casual, "hardcore", etc): hardcore.

Anything else you feel is relevant (ie specifics, if any, you want in your prospective guild):

My mage's ign is quizical and as for my bird, its acquitted. I'm looking to better myself in the pvp realm, whether it be lvl 10 or endgame. I have a wide array of twinks at various lvls from 10-61. I not only want to get better, I also want to dominate. I prefer to stay 5 lvls behind the lvl cap. Reason being, is that I do not want to invest that much time into pve as my main focus is pvp. I do believe that any lvl 61 can beat any lvl 66 obviously with some exceptions. Also staying behind the cap to the minimum allows me to fight endgame pvpers while challenging myself. I play all styles of pvp 1v1's, ffa, Ctf, etc. Please send me a pm through forums or in game. If messaging via in game, I will most likely be running my lvl 26 mage, gracefulwrath, otherwise try the first 2 names listed above.

I consider myself a mediocre pvper and that's just not good enough.

ghost.mw
01-11-2012, 03:56 PM
You can join my guild (fallen mages) if you want

Gracious
01-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Details about it? Do you have a thread for the guild that I may check out?

dugantale
01-11-2012, 04:43 PM
You could join my guild ill put the website on..

EDIT: Here you go

Http://plbluefightersguild.webstarts.com/index.html

ghost.mw
01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Details about it? Do you have a thread for the guild that I may check out?

No we don't have a thread about the guild but you can join and see for yourself and if you don't like it you can leave it,for me it's a fine guild.

Gracious
01-11-2012, 06:39 PM
@Dug
antale, thanks for the link ill check it out sometime today.

@Ghost, can I have your ign? Or any other officers and what not that I can talk to personally in game?

dugantale
01-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Okay :)

ghost.mw
01-12-2012, 12:08 AM
My ign is uahoabecoz and my friend who is also an officer in the guild krissiferous.