PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with people?!

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Tell me?! That's all I have to ask!

Fallscreek
01-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Drao first how your bro watching and second my dad works for gov and is guy who keeps hackers out and I know how to do a little so tell me what time he does like am pm and date and I might be able to help

LelouchX
01-11-2012, 05:39 PM
i understand you are mad, but sam said that the team is looking into ur hack on the last thread. this one is sure to get locked as well. I'm sure they will find out what's going on and do the best they can to get your stuff back. I'm pretty sure they can see all the logs of these things if they want. Best of Luck

Jugernugett
01-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Drao what happened?? I was at school so idk!!

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Unbelievable.

LelouchX
01-11-2012, 05:52 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?47869-OMFG

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/ibtl00183f.jpg

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Lelouch, I don't think your being funny at all with that picture. How would you like it to happen to you?

LelouchX
01-11-2012, 05:56 PM
i'm not saying it's funny, i already stated that i wish you the best of luck getting your stuff back. i posted the picture bc it's a cute cat and this thread is bound to get locked like the one i linked in the previous post. if devs felt it appropriate for you to continue with this topic, they wouldn't have locked the first thread. so again, best of luck. consider changing your email and password linked to your toons if you can, maybe support can help you with this.

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Well your wrong, this thread won't get locked because im only asking a simple question. Maybe it will now because, Im already pissed off and im about to flame. But, I'll keep my cool.

ghost.mw
01-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Ok this is serious if you get it back change your email and password.

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Ok this is serious if you get it back change your email and password.

I've already made a new email and password so support can change it if they can recover my account.

Ebalere
01-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Forget it..

Jugernugett
01-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Can I ask some people here another question? Ok I will anyways. Im trying to talk to friends on forums and their names are all...>.> <.< null..... What's null?!

Jugernugett
01-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Well your wrong, this thread won't get locked because im only asking a simple question. Maybe it will now because, Im already pissed off and im about to flame. But, I'll keep my cool.

Nah, he's right. The original post is a pointless question that can't be legitimately answered, and I don't see this thread staying open for long, since STS prefers to handle this stuff behind the scenes. All this thread does is clutter the forums and bring unneeded drama. I understand you're upset, but making a new thread to ask the question "what is wrong with people?" Is pointless and I would consider it spam. With that said...

IBTL. don't ever wonder what's wrong with people? Get out. What's wrong with you??ur just trying to be an alterra wanna be. By sayin no drama bla bla.

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Problem Resolved.

Carth
01-11-2012, 07:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with "people" in general. If you ask such a silly question, it means there's something wrong with you.

I don't see this thread going anywhere. Learn how to hold in your anger and attention needs.

Conradin
01-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Why not ask instead: "What is right with people?". And I know how you feel, when I had played rs for a while I got hacked and my millions went bye bye. But all you can do is bounce back. I wish you the best luck and hope to see ya back in game. But in the meantime "IB4 The Lock"

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 07:41 PM
There is nothing wrong with "people" in general. If you ask such a silly question, it means there's something wrong with you.

I don't see this thread going anywhere. Learn how to hold in your anger and attention needs.

Oh really? So... there's nothing wrong with people murdering others? There's nothing wrong with people killing families? Im pretty sure there's something wrong. And I said problem resolved btw.

So there's nothing further to discuss about.

Please lock this thread.

TheMatrixMan
01-11-2012, 07:44 PM
___

Rare
01-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Tell me?! That's all I have to ask!

I don't know what your password was but i suggest using a secure password. I'm sure there are numerous websites you can use to either generate one or to see if your chosen one is secure enough.

For instance, I would recommend using numbers, letters, and punctuation.

Carth
01-11-2012, 07:52 PM

Oh really? So... there's nothing wrong with people murdering others? There's nothing wrong with people killing families? Im pretty sure there's something wrong. And I said problem resolved btw.

So there's nothing further to discuss about.

Please lock this thread.
You didn't really help your case. You said "What's wrong with people?" not, "What's wrong with murderers?" Not everyone is a murderer. You obviously seem to be upset so no need to push you.

Glad you want a lock btw.

Jugernugett
01-11-2012, 07:59 PM

I don't see this thread going anywhere. Learn how to hold in your anger and attention needs.PFFT go in SL posts if r just gonna be mean):( out!

Jugernugett
01-11-2012, 08:00 PM
What I'm not glad is that carth cant shutup! Carth go away u make no sense at all.

Artentreri
01-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Dude, you think you're acting any different? If you wanna discuss this further pm me, this thread is pretty pointless now.

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Dude, you think you're acting any different? If you wanna discuss this further pm me, this thread is pretty pointless now.

Um... I said, problem resolved? And I asked for this thread to be locked, I already pmed Sam so, don't reply here anymore.

Artentreri
01-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Ok...

Kingofhurtz
01-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Can I ask some people here another question? Ok I will anyways. Im trying to talk to friends on forums and their names are all...>.> <.< null..... What's null?!

Try PMing the devs about this and maybe also include a screenshot. All I know about 'null' is that it basically means an empty String in Java coding. That doesn't help at all I realize, though :P. Best of luck.