PDA

View Full Version : Joeybats we have a tourney duel to do :D

Killerade
01-11-2012, 05:35 PM
i can't find u in BS D: i even asked some of my spys...i mean friends in Vengance where u r o.o(im joking about the spy thing seriously take a joke people with no sense of humor :P)
So uumm i'll try here. please respond here or respond to my friend request or send me one, ign: westlyford
hoping yur well bro!
Silent Arrow will DQ us if u dont show up :(
Im not flaming, trolling, calling out people for negative crap, or anything that will cause it or something else that might violate SL or STS rules. im just lookin for a person.

and im a pwnie so.....
http://i.imgur.com/dDIYc.gif

Ardon
01-11-2012, 05:56 PM
lol i almost made a thread for my opponent
Turns out my guy is divinehawkz and we live with a 15hr difference haha
Joey hasn't been on as much lately. I saw him like 2 days ago. If i see him I'll tell him about your match (:

P.S. this would've been awesome if you OP was a "missing person" poster with Joey's char and a funny discription of where and how he got lost :p
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Killerade
01-11-2012, 06:23 PM
lol i would do that but
1. im in the office so i have a limited time :)
2. Starguards would /rage and say that im trashtalking him and stuff like that. (they would probably come here now that i mentioned Star Guards)
3. someone who likes to kiss gluteus maximus would report and just post "reported" (thinking that i would actually care that he reported)
btw i'm sayin all of this with all the pwnie love in the world don't hate just pm me if u r offended <3 dont bring it to mah thread coz i would hate to redo it ;)

JSL
01-11-2012, 06:27 PM
If Joey can't make it I am to fight in his stead... ;)

Ardon
01-11-2012, 06:56 PM
lol i would do that but
1. im in the office so i have a limited time :)
2. Starguards would /rage and say that im trashtalking him and stuff like that. (they would probably come here now that i mentioned Star Guards)
3. someone who likes to kiss gluteus maximus would report and just post "reported" (thinking that i would actually care that he reported)
btw i'm sayin all of this with all the pwnie love in the world don't hate just pm me if u r offended <3 dont bring it to mah thread coz i would hate to redo it ;)

Lol i know, i don't take things so seriously (:

I wonder if stamos would dance constantly through the fight lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Killerade
01-11-2012, 08:29 PM
@JSL
*puts on armor*
*equips sword*
*prepares voice*
"ahem"....
http://i.imgur.com/Z1QLa.jpg

Swimmingstar
01-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Well it would take a long time to go through the armor even if you don't attack...

Killerade
01-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Well he is a gm