PDA

View Full Version : Helping Noobs Is Good Karma! :)

ItsMikelYo
01-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Okay, so I'm the leader of Icon. A 300 member guild and I allow for many joined to join my guild. I am CONSTANTLY helping them and am Always being given little gifts here and there. Guys, help the noobs. I helped a noon lvl to 50 and later he came back and gave me 150k! It's totally worth it. Like I said. Good karma.

superme
01-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Still, even if the person u helped doesn't give u something u should still help others. It's nice to know someone who helps newbies:)

Abegaasalur
03-24-2012, 09:01 PM
My bird is level 53 and I like to help people under lvl 10 lvl up to at least 10 or 15 I even sacrifice my free elixir of luck and I always use my elixir of luck for farming but helping people feels good to me so I just use it I and when I finish lvling the person up to 10 or 15 I'll buy them armor and I help these low leveled people for free and give them armor (only if they ask me to do so) ^_^

Abegaasalur
03-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Oh and if I do help you ... You dont have to give me anything in return I just like helping people :) it's what I do helping low leveled people (or noob is what people call them I don't call people noobs because I think it's insulting) trust me helping is good even if you don't get anything in return

Abegaasalur
03-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh and I forgot to say my bird's name is abegaasalur level 53 bird

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-25-2012, 01:47 AM
I have been atarting to help newbies and it feels good like u said, i dont get anything in return but i really careless cause its actually kinda fun haha :-)
BTW abegaasalur, their is a "Edit Post" button so u wont have to post stuff so many times, just saying so u you wuld know :-)

Overkillzzz
03-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Please don't help noobs lvl! Spacetime studios would love if the noobs get as much experience as possible! Power lvling can't help the new players learn how to play this game easily! They will get enough help by if you tell them how to play, how to buy elixers, where the cs is, how to buy platinum, whatever you can do to help, you may lvl with but when they're with a high lvl like lvl60+ it is hard for them to learn the ways of this game! Also you will need to discuss the rules with the new players, like never ask for gold, never ask if someone can lvl you, and never beg

Thank you for reading