PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Good Game

Deathlyreaper
02-02-2020, 07:13 PM
Hello guys I am looking for a game with good pvp and pve, something that is somewhat similar to how AL was back in the day where you would level up and farm to get good equipments which you can use for pvp. Thank you very much. If you cannot find such game then any pvp game that has classes would be great.

Supatra.
02-04-2020, 09:25 PM
Legacy of discord

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

verifiedcouponcode
02-26-2020, 06:50 AM
let me know too when you got the answer

Worship
02-26-2020, 09:38 AM
Old School RuneScape — why not?

xkadoodle
02-27-2020, 01:06 AM
Go play fortnite lol

youcanyouwill
06-15-2020, 09:26 AM
My option is Fortnite.

winter4
07-06-2020, 01:52 AM
either fortnite or team fortress or starcraft.

Grimuar
07-07-2020, 08:23 AM
Well, go on twitch and type PVP or PVE, not sure that will show up the most popular ones, but if you lurk for a while you'll find out. Actually, after this covid thing started and bars got closed, I stopped playing WoW, my brother had to stay at home, we bought a tornado (https://recroompick.com/best-foosball-table/#product7) and played all quarantine through. That's just my advice, LOL

benrayburn
07-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Well, Star Citizen looks promising. It is still pretty raw but it shows a lot of promise.

Blessful
07-27-2020, 04:10 AM
i just started old school runescape and now i cant stop playing

JaneGH
07-29-2020, 08:07 AM
either fortnite or team fortress or starcraft.

By the way, Starcraft is worth it. I read in the news recently how well they worked together fixing bugs and realized that the old guard is an order of magnitude higher than many modern online games. It's nice to see this attitude towards the players. But honestly, I want a little more peace now. I prefer relaxed surfing the net than playing games. Found an interesting example of using numerology - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-666-meaning/ I fiddled with this for three days)) A very sticky thing for the brain)

sand91918291
07-30-2020, 02:13 PM
Bakery story and Restaurant story is a good game. Just avoid playing the 2nd edition versions. They arent as good as the 1st ones

kiranflam
09-15-2020, 10:05 PM
I would suggest you to play The Long Dark. I am currently playing The Long Dark. I am personally a great fan of this game because I like to play survival (https://whytheluckystiff.net/the-long-dark-tips-survival-guide/) games because I think they are close to reality. After playing this game too much I came to practice different survival skills in this game. I want to share those points which I gathered from my personal experience to remain alive in the game.
1 Navigation is the key in this game.
2 Manage the resources.
3 Set up Camp and be efficient.
4 Prioritize tasks.
These are some general tips I want to give from my experience. Other than this, I want to say be creative and enjoy this game because only the tough one survives

playerhater
09-28-2020, 12:50 AM
fortnite come play with me xbox

Leda
09-29-2020, 08:33 AM
Apex Legends maybe? As far as I know, it kind of failed at first, but I think it's a great game. I play it almost every day after work, it's similar to Fortnite but I (personally) think it's better. Because of the game I started befriending some of my colleagues (we've working together for at least three years and it's the first time we've talked out of our office, it's nice to know people you work with out of work, specially if your job is as stressful as HR can be and you think everyone is always mad). If Apex Legends doesn't work for you, maybe Fortnite, as other users have mentioned, could be the one.

Permabanme
10-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Only one good game always for free can even play on WiFi only cost if you want something nice lol it’s Pocket Legends roflmbo

Encidiot
10-16-2020, 06:05 AM
Sum Lit games bro try out minecraft

Vapourised
11-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Hi OP,

If you're looking for a game like AL in it's prime than no look no further than Xenoblade chronicles definitive edition.

It has:
* Open world
* Brilliant graphics
* Cutscenes in HD
* An immersive quest system to discover more about the areas you visit
* A brilliant brilliant and brilliant storyline
* One of the best RPG combat systems ever. Real time combat.
* Hard as hell bosses in some cases.
* You can control any of seven characters and get to pick which 2 get controlled by the AI.
* You can farm and craft gems for your gear that give bonuses like spike defense and double attack. It's like awakenings in arcane legends. You have to farm for the gems. The gems have really good drop rates. You can get the ones you want in 30 mins so very high drop rates that arent dumb like AL.

It's kind of like final fantasy but done right in every step of the way.

Daasagras
11-10-2020, 06:36 PM
i think AL os nice

myanime002
03-23-2021, 06:13 AM
I think you should play the super mario sunshine game because you can download this game at roms world (https://romsworld.online/) and this game is fantastic. Every mission provides just enough challenge to be interesting, the music is superb, the mission-7 structure, while flawed, is still good, theming is the best in the Mario franchise, maybe video games in general.

Oakmaiden
03-25-2021, 07:06 AM
There’s one called Tattletale and another named Narc where you can spoil others game play.

biliofficial
04-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Arcane Legends! ❤️

Employing
04-08-2021, 09:22 AM
you can take a look at Raid: Shadow Legends if you love fantasy games like AL, especially if you play both pvp and pve. definitely worth a try. lmkk

tuggy22
04-21-2021, 04:59 PM
Fortnight or LoL

Aburus
05-17-2021, 03:47 PM
pubg mobile, township