PDA

View Full Version : Armored Zhulong / Shenlong Arcane Ability

*Live*
02-02-2020, 07:58 PM
So a few friends and I were testing the AA of these 2 pets. And how they stacked. What we noticed right away was the following:

1. The icon for Speed doesnt display the Foot icon. Instead it displays the Crit icon.

2. Not everyone is recieving a buff from AA.
(It was occuring quite often)

Please check these pets out. Not sure if they were intended to work like that.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Shocan
02-02-2020, 08:20 PM
So a few friends and I were testing the AA of these 2 pets. And how they stacked. What we noticed right away was the following:

1. The icon for Speed doesnt display the Foot icon. Instead it displays the Crit icon.

2. Not everyone is recieving a buff from AA.
(It was occuring quite often)

Please check these pets out. Not sure if they were intended to work like that.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk1st one I also noticed and pointed out, the second one is because the aoe of the aa is really quite small if you look. You have to be standing significantly closer to the person using the aa in order to receive the buff, which makes sense because of how op the aa really could be.

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Gufugufutwo
02-02-2020, 08:20 PM
+1 this bug annoying af lol ��

*Live*
02-02-2020, 08:22 PM
1st one I also noticed and pointed out, the second one is because the aoe of the aa is really quite small if you look. You have to be standing significantly closer to the person using the aa in order to receive the buff, which makes sense because of how op the aa really could be.

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using TapatalkNah i was standing on top of other players and still wasnt recieving. It happened quite often. And if thats the case, the aoe needs to be significantly bigger, Bc everyone was touching we so close.

Shocan
02-02-2020, 08:26 PM
Nah i was standing on top of other players and still wasnt recieving. It happened quite often. And if thats the case, the aoe needs to be significantly bigger, Bc everyone was touching we so close.

I agree, not sure which aa you were talking for I've only tested shen myself. I've never not received a buff, nor any others near, but if people step maybe 3 or 4 mages (yes, I have chosen mages as my measuring unit) they are outside of a little blue circle and don't receive it.

*Live*
02-02-2020, 08:29 PM
I agree, not sure which aa you were talking for I've only tested shen myself. I've never not received a buff, nor any others near, but if people step maybe 3 or 4 mages (yes, I have chosen mages as my measuring unit) they are outside of a little blue circle and don't receive it.Both bugs were occurring with both pets. And we were all extremely close to each other. Was using 2 armored Zhu and 1Shen.

Shocan
02-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Both bugs were occurring with both pets. And we were all extremely close to each other. Was using 2 armored Zhu and 1Shen.

Then an investigation should probably occur as soon as this is seen, and we shall be notified justly. Hopefully the matter is resolved, ngl the pets are rather underwhelming and were a definite hype up

*Live*
02-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Then an investigation should probably occur as soon as this is seen, and we shall be notified justly. Hopefully the matter is resolved, ngl the pets are rather underwhelming and were a definite hype upYes i agree 100%

*Live*
02-03-2020, 06:11 PM
@Futumsh can you check these pets please? :)

Futumsh
02-04-2020, 10:13 AM
Speed and regen icons fixed for the next update.

*Live*
02-04-2020, 10:45 AM
Speed and regen icons fixed for the next update.Thank you :)