PDA

View Full Version : Level 59 PVP.... Come and Join Us!!

Darkoptiic
02-02-2020, 09:07 PM

Darkoptiic
02-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Reserved 11 chars

Giant bench
02-02-2020, 09:22 PM
You forgot to mention, that a single op rogue can kill two maxed gear mages. And obliterate a warrior if he doesn’t use jug or glowstick in time.

You also forgot to mention that players have been trying to sell their level 58 pvp gear because it’s a dead level and they’re trying to lure in unsuspecting players who don’t know anything about it. Just because you have 7 players in 4 different guild, prove nothing.

For those who want to waste their hard earned gold here. Be my guest. I’m not going to stop you.

Best wishes on the bracket. Good luck to those who actually waste time buying gear, who are eventually going to sell it within the next few days.

Have fun, and good luck friend.

Darkoptiic
02-02-2020, 11:43 PM
You forgot to mention, that a single op rogue can kill two maxed gear mages. And obliterate a warrior if he doesn’t use jug or glowstick in time.

You also forgot to mention that players have been trying to sell their level 58 pvp gear because it’s a dead level and they’re trying to lure in unsuspecting players who don’t know anything about it. Just because you have 7 players in 4 different guild, prove nothing.

For those who want to waste their hard earned gold here. Be my guest. I’m not going to stop you.

Best wishes on the bracket. Good luck to those who actually waste time buying gear, who are eventually going to sell it within the next few days.

Have fun, and good luck friend.

With all due respect, it seems to me like you’ve never pvped before if you think a maxed rogue can beat two maxed mages in ANY zone. Rogues are op, but that’s not the brackets fault..... it’s just how the game is. With your logic pvp shouldn’t even exist in Arcane Legends. I assure you the bracket is active and there are more than “7 players” per guild. You could come and see for yourself.

Also, you might want to spend time honing your pvp skills instead of writing paragraphs crying about class difference.

Thank you for your comment though “friend”

Giant bench
02-03-2020, 01:10 AM
if you think a maxed rogue can beat two maxed mages in ANY zone. Rogues are op, but that’s not the brackets fault..... it’s just how the game is. “friend”

You didn’t deny it because it’s true. But hey, all who see this comment, don’t take my word for it. Go ahead, go to this bracket. See for yourselves.

there is no skill in current pvp, it all about who has the better gear. Rogue with 6k armor, 3k damage, will beat rogue with 3k armor 2k damage.

Reason I stop play pvp 2 year ago is because Cinco say if we want fair balance fight then we should duel are own class. That why I stop.

Like I said earlier “good luck”.

Pleasant
02-03-2020, 01:33 AM
Rogues dominate lvl 59 pvp, it’s useless to go to because there’s like 4 rogues who run that bracket with the best gears

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 01:35 AM
You didn’t deny it because it’s true. But hey, all who see this comment, don’t take my word for it. Go ahead, go to this bracket. See for yourselves.

there is no skill in current pvp, it all about who has the better gear. Rogue with 6k armor, 3k damage, will beat rogue with 3k armor 2k damage.

Reason I stop play pvp 2 year ago is because Cinco say if we want fair balance fight then we should duel are own class. That why I stop.

Like I said earlier “good luck”.

I am also going to lvl 58-59 pvp this is a very active area for pvp in the game atm and has been for a couple months seems like this guy above me had a bad time in pvp and now is hating on it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji2961] but this is the most active area for pvp I seen so far many many players and guilds and the players I have added from 58-59 are consistently in PvP the gears are indeed very affordable and also much respect to you for even making this fourm I really appreciate the time you put into it [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Enjoy pvp guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 01:38 AM
Rogues dominate lvl 59 pvp, it’s useless to go to because there’s like 4 rogues who run that bracket with the best gears

Ehh this is not true at all I really hate to see nabs complain about pvp just because they refuse to get stronger and work on there skills instead they get one shotted and killed and trash talk the entire bracket [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pleasant
02-03-2020, 01:42 AM
Ehh this is not true at all I really hate to see nabs complain about pvp just because they refuse to get stronger and work on there skills instead they get one shotted and killed and trash talk the entire bracket [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah it’s so fun being a rogue with 5k armor and still getting one shorted by the top tier rogues of that bracket, so much fun you toxic bum

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 01:45 AM
Yeah it’s so fun being a rogue with 5k armor and still getting one shorted by the top tier rogues of that bracket, so much fun you toxic bum

Lol how am I being toxic? Even since when I was in pvp lvl 16 if I spent more money on my gears and got full para set guess what...I was much stronger then the other mages there does not mean that there was only mages playing with same type of gears I was using also with the amount of pets there’s so much strategic ways to fight people then way back then when u couldn’t slot eggs seems like people like u don’t know anything about pvp buy gears and get smacked [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] then u come to complain about pvp being dead...was it dead when u went in there and got one shotted?? U guys amuse me it’s simple want better gears pay for them if not learn how to fight with what u have

Pleasant
02-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Lol how am I being toxic? Even since when I was in pvp lvl 16 if I spent more money on my gears and got full para set guess what...I was much stronger then the other mages there does not mean that there was only mages playing with same type of gears I was using also with the amount of pets there’s so much strategic ways to fight people then way back then when u couldn’t slot eggs seems like people like u don’t know anything about pvp buy gears and get smacked [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] then u come to complain about pvp being dead...was it dead when u went in there and got one shotted?? U guys amuse me it’s simple want better gears pay for them if not learn how to fight with what u have

Lol there is no way to be strategic at lvl 59 when rogues only one shot. Anyone who’s ever played at 59 knows rogues only one shot unless your a decent tank

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 01:55 AM
Lol there is no way to be strategic at lvl 59 when rogues only one shot. Anyone who’s ever played at 59 knows rogues only one shot unless your a decent tank

Sound like that’s Someone who needs to buy better gears then [emoji1782] and there’s strategies in every level of pvp ANYONE who has played MULTIPLE levels of pvp knows this fact [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you just might be uneducated in the pvp worlds it’s alright bro stick to Pve [emoji41]

Pleasant
02-03-2020, 02:24 AM
Sound like that’s Someone who needs to buy better gears then [emoji1782] and there’s strategies in every level of pvp ANYONE who has played MULTIPLE levels of pvp knows this fact [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you just might be uneducated in the pvp worlds it’s alright bro stick to Pve [emoji41]

Have fun at 59

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 02:25 AM
Have fun at 59

Thanks [emoji3531]

swoutttt
02-03-2020, 06:54 AM
I see a lot people selling 58/59 gears ingame last 2 months..wich feels like this bracket is dying.. Most of them told me they quit the bracket and lvl up their chars.

Vendelta
02-03-2020, 08:23 AM
today i entered tdm and nobody there isn#t that active i guess

Giant bench
02-03-2020, 10:12 AM
I am also going to lvl 58-59 pvp this is a very active area for pvp in the game atm and has been for a couple months seems like this guy above me had a bad time in pvp and now is hating on it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji2961] but this is the most active area for pvp I seen so far many many players and guilds and the players I have added from 58-59 are consistently in PvP the gears are indeed very affordable and also much respect to you for even making this fourm I really appreciate the time you put into it [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Enjoy pvp guys

The most active PvP is festerfang anything else is a lie and just to get unsuspecting player to buy gear for a dead bracket. Refuse to play any PvP besides festerfang, rogue managed to be a Tank while being a damager at the same time. Also you’re telling me that I’ll have a chance to win if I spend 20m on gears while the other guy spent 100m+ on gears? This is a joke? I thought clowns were suppose to be funny?

Have fun on your bracket. Also like I said, anyone is welcome to buy gear here, I’m not going to try and stop you. But don’t complain to me once you try to sell their gear within the next few days. Have fun booboobear.

This is my last response to this thread. Have good day all.

Silentkill
02-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Its dead stop lying

Crocodile
02-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Dead bracket and i wish to the newcomers, Rest In Pieces 1 shot by rog.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Trapinese
02-03-2020, 12:12 PM
the point of 59 is to keep gears cheap so players dont have to buy 60 arti, arc armor, etc to compete. Most expensive class costs 57m.

diexdie
02-03-2020, 12:16 PM
Its dead for pvp

GucciBang
02-03-2020, 12:16 PM
bla bla bla pvp bla bla bla lvl <insert lvl> blablabla revive pvp

Trapinese
02-03-2020, 12:26 PM
today i entered tdm and nobody there isn#t that active i guess

Just because you joined tdm and saw nobody there doesn’t mean it’s “dead” lots of people do have things to do irl. Also if u go to pvp at 76 is every match full? How many lobbies are at 76? Yeah right I forgot there’s only like 12 of y’all up there. Compared to 59 we just had 3 full lobbies last night and if u don’t believe me hop on around 4 and you’ll start seeing people on.

Lawpvp
02-03-2020, 12:40 PM
People have been bandwagoning from bracket to bracket for months. 48 to 63 to 32 to 59. My advice to people: Pick a bracket you like because of the combat and settle down there with some friends, rather than chasing whatever bracket is flavor of the month. You like speed sets? try 59 or 63. You like procs? 48 is the go to. I prefer more traditional pvp (no op procs, no speed sets) so I've settled down at 44 cuz its the closest thing to my favorite old school bracket(17 before arc weapons).

Pick a lvl cuz you enjoy it and help build a community there, don't follow the mindless masses hopping from lvl to lvl unless u wanna lose gold

fajaratulnaj
02-03-2020, 02:14 PM
People have been bandwagoning from bracket to bracket for months. 48 to 63 to 32 to 59. My advice to people: Pick a bracket you like because of the combat and settle down there with some friends, rather than chasing whatever bracket is flavor of the month. You like speed sets? try 59 or 63. You like procs? 48 is the go to. I prefer more traditional pvp (no op procs, no speed sets) so I've settled down at 44 cuz its the closest thing to my favorite old school bracket(17 before arc weapons).

Pick a lvl cuz you enjoy it and help build a community there, don't follow the mindless masses hopping from lvl to lvl unless u wanna lose gold

I chose level 58 59 because everyone can get gear even though it's not very easy. I like traditional pvp but the problem is gear is too hard to find and you need to stick with para,eye,old stuff and what ever lol how other players want to come back if they cannot used same gear as other player used

For me 58 59 There are so many gear you can get outside there if you have alot of gold you can awaken by yourself if no just waiting someone selling with the good awaken

mizzbamzy
02-03-2020, 07:46 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] he called me booboobear first I was just retaliating and does he not need to learn respect also or only me? Also in PvP you better believe I trash talk that’s the other fun part about pvp when you gang someone who previously blocked you or ganged you or kill a runner who kills and then leaves the map if feels so rejuvenating adds to the thrill of pvp anyone who pvp in general knows exactly what I’m talking about [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBooboobear is actually kinda cute and not offensive, i'd love if someone calls me that e.e

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 07:47 PM
Booboobear is actually kinda cute and not offensive, i'd love if someone calls me that e.e

Noted for further reference

mizzbamzy
02-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Noted for further reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:O *giggles insanely*

Dunno
02-04-2020, 05:38 AM
Saying what I said was wrong and had no place on this thread. Responding immaturely to an act of immaturity does nothing. Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry this is where society has landed us. You may choose to retort to this however you may please, the pen is mightier than the sword, not for strength but for the sword is harder to sheathe. Learn to sheathe yours and you may find another world you didn't know existed within your version of reality. Again, say whatever you choose, my pen cap is now on. If you choose not to respond know sincerely you have my respect for choosing to sheathe after I said that, it takes a big person to do that, however much my respect is worth to you. And that's genuine.
Cheers!

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk
This isnt Shakespeare man... However I do agree pvp is dead for a very long time.. People that deny it are those that are unable to move on and accept the fact things are changing.

Regifter
02-04-2020, 10:40 PM
this isnt shakespeare man...

hahhaha lmfao you made my day ty lmfao!

Misterlowkey
04-02-2020, 04:50 AM

I chose level 58 59 because everyone can get gear even though it's not very easy. I like traditional pvp but the problem is gear is too hard to find and you need to stick with para,eye,old stuff and what ever lol how other players want to come back if they cannot used same gear as other player used

For me 58 59 There are so many gear you can get outside there if you have alot of gold you can awaken by yourself if no just waiting someone selling with the good awaken

And what are those gears?
And are they like unlimited supply in the long run? Because if you want people to join a particular lvl of pvp, everyone should also have the gears then.

reyals
04-02-2020, 04:54 AM
all 59 going 63 :)

Misterlowkey
04-02-2020, 07:05 AM
all 59 going 63 :)

No permanent lvl, this is so sad..needs to be change

Mythocrisis
04-02-2020, 07:18 AM
Let fate of pvp be decided by sts.
Just enjoy the event and mini events.
Pvp is dead . Embrace it

Misterlowkey
04-02-2020, 07:53 AM
Lol pvp in mmo should not be dead in the first place...What do you mean by embrace it lol, people trying to look cool be like...

Pulaxgang
07-21-2020, 06:26 AM
LOL big fat whinger.... you’re the reason why people don’t go to brackets, sit and complain with negative comments. I just join 59 today and was in a clash room for 4 hours straight. Playing with fandoms. Games barely last 5 minutes.

I personally think first time experience bracket is really fun, games are fast. And gear is cheap. I have had talks of 59 becoming active and so far rumours are true, to anyone who is interested.

Encryptions
07-21-2020, 06:30 AM
LOL big fat whinger.... you’re the reason why people don’t go to brackets, sit and complain with negative comments. I just join 59 today and was in a clash room for 4 hours straight. Playing with fandoms. Games barely last 5 minutes.

I personally think first time experience bracket is really fun, games are fast. And gear is cheap. I have had talks of 59 becoming active and so far rumours are true, to anyone who is interested.Do you realize this thread is 6 months old?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Analytical
07-21-2020, 08:17 AM
Do you realize this thread is 6 months old?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Did you realise this thread is still relevant if what he said (pvped at that cap for 4 hours today) was true ?