PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing moments

Jugernugett
01-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Whats ur most embarrassing moment? Mine was while I was on a ride and screamed at the top of my lungs..>.>"STOP THE RIDE!!!" "STOP THE RIDE" I don't usually tell people that... So.. XD

Draopwnzall
01-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Lmao, I farted really loud, the whole class heard me and so did the teacher.

Crunchee
01-11-2012, 08:37 PM
1.I was sleeping on the bus (I'm standing though). The bus suddenly turned and my legs went limp at that time and I nearly fell down. All the passengers looked at me with their mouths opened.

2.So I was having my Physics lesson. My teacher was telling us something about the ammeter. An ammeter is a measuring instrument used to measure the electric current in a circuit. Electric currents are measured in amperes. The symbol "A" is therefore written on the ammeter. I was dreaming (thinking about maths ._.) in that lesson and didn't pay attention to my teacher. Suddenly he ask me, "what does this 'A' mean? " (he thought that we all knew the answer, and actually we do) and I replied, "Alpha?". Then the whole class burst out laughing.

Crunchee
01-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Lmao, I farted really loud, the whole class heard me and so did the teacher.

Lol :D did you escape to the washroom immediately?

Silentarrow
01-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Put down a "W" on a T/F question >.<

Artentreri
01-11-2012, 09:20 PM
I've gone streaking a few times.

NECROREAPER
01-11-2012, 11:24 PM
The only embarrassing moments I've ever had were moments where I've embarrassed others

I am the most interesting man on Earth
Stay Thirsty My Friends.

Piosidon
01-25-2012, 11:38 PM
I accidentally signed up for the girls basketball team once

Artemis
01-26-2012, 12:18 AM
i accidentally walked in to the boys locker room, no one was in there. there is litterally no way to tell the difference between the two locker rooms, except location and the sign, yeah i went into the wrong one after hitting the gym, and started taking a shower. You can imagine what happened next. LUCKILY my guy friend was one of the first ones in there and brought me a towel really fast.

Ive never told that to anyone.

Artentreri
01-26-2012, 12:24 AM
i accidentally walked in to the boys locker room, no one was in there. there is litterally no way to tell the difference between the two locker rooms, except location and the sign, yeah i went into the wrong one after hitting the gym, and started taking a shower. You can imagine what happened next. LUCKILY my guy friend was one of the first ones in there and brought me a towel really fast.

"accidentally"

Piosidon
01-26-2012, 12:35 AM

This reminds me when I walked into the girls bathroom and didnt realize it until I went "WTF? Where's the urinals???"

Nick41324
01-26-2012, 01:03 AM
In high school I got my "butt" beat by a boxer in front of about 300 people. It wasn't very funny at the time xD and I think I just won this embarrassing moment contest. What do I win?

OvigorothO
01-26-2012, 01:16 AM
I was at bathroom and when came back to class and open door i hear a thud abd evryone is laughing. At first i was like whats going on? Did i do something wrong? Then i look to my right and see a kid struggling to get out of the trash can. he mustve gotten startled when i opened the door or something lol

Artentreri
01-26-2012, 10:32 AM
I was at this show, I think it was the chariot and I hate Sally were playing, and everybody was doin their whole karate kid thing where they just windmill their arms around in a circle, so I wanted to start an old fashion mosh pit. So, of course I run in and slam against the biggest dude there, he doesn't budge an inch which makes me fall to the ground. So I try again, same thing, so after that I gave up and just kinda started takin out the nearest emo kids I could find. It was pretty fun. Another time I was up behind my friends house in a tent in the dark, and as soon as we turned the light on we saw the army of spiders that converged above our heads, so I dove out for my life, made it out of that tiny little hole where you close the tent, left my girlfriend in there, and ran screaming down to my friend's house. I hate spiders.