PDA

View Full Version : L110 Elite PvP Tournament Announcement!

NukeDragon
02-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Hello fellow pvpers!

I am coming to you all today to announce another pvp tournament! This one will be in l110 elite gear and it will be hosted by Myself. This tournament will be posted after the current tournament and will be either a 3v3 or 5v5 tournament in normal arena! Please feel free to message me about the tournament privately with comments and concerns whether that is here or on discord.

Discord ID: AgentRift#2271

Update: no longer hosting with dolloway, but I appreciate his help.

synfullmagic_23110
02-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Hello fellow pvpers!

I am coming to you all today to announce another pvp tournament! This one will be in l110 elite gear and it will be hosted by Dolloway and I. This tournament will be posted after the current tournament and will be either a 3v3 or 5v5 tournament in normal arena! Please feel free to message me about the tournament privately with comments and concerns whether that is here or on discord.

Discord ID: AgentRift#2271

SWEEET!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dmt
02-03-2020, 11:46 AM
sounds fun !

XghostzX
02-03-2020, 02:27 PM
Sounds awesome. I'm in!

dmt
02-03-2020, 03:30 PM
yay !!! [emoji106]

Muzzling
02-03-2020, 04:11 PM
I vote 5v5 with 2 subs allowed if possible, will make it easier to schedule the matches if u have 2 subs and all classes get to play.

Idevour
02-03-2020, 05:57 PM
CTF or riot

Dolloway
02-04-2020, 05:25 PM
Hey dude,

I said I would support your tournament if you were to discuss things with Cinco and get him to make changes to how Elite set bonuses work so that players are not able to wear 5 pieces of Elite equipment to get the set bonus droplet effect in addition to a single Mythic piece that they hide. This is the only way the tournament is going to work; otherwise, players are going to inevitably cheat and use one Mythic piece of their choosing, whether it's an amulet, ring, or they hide it underneath Black Greatdragon vanity armors/helmets. The only way to stop this is for Cinco to update how the set bonuses are applied.

That being said, once again, I want to reiterate that I will support the tournament if these changes go into effect. However, I think it's best if you host this tournament alone. I think the best thing is for players to step out of my shadow so that they are able to be recognized as either successful or incompetent hosts (I hope you and others will be the former). In a way, the new tournament sponsorship policy is aimed at creating brand new tournament hosts so that developers don't have to rely on the old guard as much and so that it won't look like Spacetime Studios is biased in continuing to choose the same old favored players again and again. I think it's time.for other hosts to be considered and recognized before I even think of hosting another tournament.

I wish you the best of luck and hope your tournament will be successful. If you need any advice, feel free to shoot me a pm.

NukeDragon
02-13-2020, 09:22 AM
I appreciate all you have suggested thus far. I hope to have all the bugs worked out before I post the tournament. Look forward to playing you in the tournament. ;)