View Full Version : stamosLives party!

Skeletonlord
01-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Stamoslives was in game and he joined my winter frost town I kinda hosted. Soon, it was crowded with players! Took a few pics!

WoundedEagle
01-11-2012, 09:30 PM
What color antennas?

Skeletonlord
01-11-2012, 09:32 PM
What color antennas?

What antennas he give? He only had yellow at the time.

Edit: just noticed something- He is a ambassador? It seems like all devs are ambassadors at this point, apart from Justg. Samhayne, flip, and Stamoslives are all ambassadors.

Appleisaac
01-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah only yellow. It was really fun :) he kept falling on the ground and dying :) I can't see me in the pics though :-( look for Applehelper! ;)

Edit: nvm I found me! I'm saying "aww he's dead" in the first pic! :-)

Roc
01-11-2012, 09:44 PM
StamosLives...then dies! :grief: Looks like an awesome winter bash with a jealous Father Frost looking on! :)

Skeletonlord
01-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah only yellow. It was really fun :) he kept falling on the ground and dying :) I can't see me in the pics though :-( look for Applehelper! ;)

Edit: nvm I found me! I'm saying "aww he's dead" in the first pic! :-)

Lol I did see you. What it was that I joined a 0 player town and soon loads of players started joining for some strange reason. Then, I messaged Stamoslives to come because there are people who have never seen a dev before, so he joined, and we had a 10 min party! He kept killing himself, lol, and it was Awesome! Did have more pics but they are mainly players. Didn't get many action shots.

Silentarrow
01-11-2012, 09:51 PM

Edit: just noticed something- He is a ambassador? It seems like all devs are ambassadors at this point, apart from Justg. Samhayne, flip, and Stamoslives are all ambassadors.

I'm pretty sure the other devs are in the SG and GoA guild, at least Flip is.

Skeletonlord
01-11-2012, 09:55 PM
When flip came on, and I saw him in Alien Oasis Town, it said he was a ambassador. Got a pic.

JaytB
01-11-2012, 10:03 PM
When flip came on, and I saw him in Alien Oasis Town, it said he was a ambassador. Got a pic.

Who's that cool looking Panda in that pic? :D

Swimmingstar
01-11-2012, 10:15 PM
So JSL has super extra bonus stats in both games!

KTpantyhose
01-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Stamos is the man <3

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 02:11 AM
That cool looking panda is you jaytb!

LwMark
01-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Actually he gave me a blue antenna and when i switrchewd toons to join again to get another blue anteenna he gave yellow an said he had no more..ive been on the hunr today for blue an randomly joined the party an it said full so i said sumtin goin on an i jjoinin repeat an finally got an waved so happy!i also got my second yellow antenna!thx stamos!

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 02:32 AM
I saw you at the event too Lwmark! See me? I have antennas in all chars.
I have yellow, blue , purple, and the experia play vanities.

ninjaduck
01-12-2012, 02:41 AM
I see mee!

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 02:50 AM
I see mee!

I saw you too!

ninjaduck
01-12-2012, 03:04 AM
Yay! I loved the Trivia xD

Onaraasider
01-12-2012, 07:54 AM

all of them joined our guild, and are officers

IiMerchii
01-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Can you tell me when you have party plz
I really want antennas

Onaraasider
01-12-2012, 08:12 AM
they don't tell you when, unless it is an aoa party where u get a party hat.i wish they told u becuz i have never recieved an antenna

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Can you tell me when you have party plz
I really want antennas

Parties are sometimes announced right near the event. Keep a good eye on the forums and you will get a pair. It is exteremely rare when they come online.

Matutd
01-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Hehehe skel :) u didn't host it :p it was packed with players before u got there

adidaman
01-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Wish I was there ):

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Hehehe skel :) u didn't host it :p it was packed with players before u got there

I joined it with no one there. Sounds really strange but that is what happened.

Matutd
01-12-2012, 11:43 AM
I joined it with no one there. Sounds really strange but that is what happened.
Haha, there were already quite a lot of people there when I went to turn in Xmas tree hat quest, then I hung around for a while and u turned up, then stamos turned up. Or maybe the other way around, stamos then u. I'm not sure haha

Matutd
01-12-2012, 11:44 AM
EDIT: accidentally posted same thing twice :/

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Haha, there were already quite a lot of people there when I went to turn in Xmas tree hat quest, then I hung around for a while and u turned up, then stamos turned up. Or maybe the other way around, stamos then u. I'm not sure haha

i was on the "join game screen", then found a winter frost town no one there. i joined it and it got crowded. Stamos then turned up

JSL
01-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Nothin' like a Stamos dance party.

To note; this was not "set up" at all. I was online to say "hi" to a lot of different people. =) After saying hello and popping over to a few others, Skeletonlord asked me to jump over to him so I did. Any of you can do the same! =)

Don't ever feel shy about sending me a message or a tell if I happen to be in game. I try to respond as best as I can, and love to show up and say hello and to /dance.

Matutd
01-12-2012, 12:24 PM

To note; this was not "set up" at all. I was online to say "hi" to a lot of different people. =) After saying hello and popping over to a few others, Skeletonlord asked me to jump over to him so I did. Any of you can do the same! =)

Don't ever feel shy about sending me a message or a tell if I happen to be in game. I try to respond as best as I can, and love to show up and say hello and to /dance.
Don't lie... You weren't there ;P

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 12:50 PM

most of the devs when i ask them to join do. Flip sometimes, samhayne always, and a first for stamos!

RedRyder
01-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Justg always joins me if I invite him :)

Skeletonlord
01-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Justg always joins me if I invite him :)

so has he added you as a friend? i cant get him to add me! the only way to invite is via friends list!

RedRyder
01-12-2012, 01:48 PM
I've been friends with his bear boomer since close to the very beginning. I can imagine his request list is enormous now

Whirlzap
01-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Stop comparing about being friends with developers...
Being friends with Pandar is what counts.

Fyrce
01-12-2012, 06:21 PM
I think devs are on all the time, but I would say there're more when something new happens (the new 1v1, WF closing, new boss stomp), new installs, etc.

They're prob working, but they are people too and people LOVE to party! I'd say, besides announcements, look for them when you think there's stuff to check or to test.

Onaraasider
01-12-2012, 07:41 PM
The dumbest thing is,all the devs are in my aoa guild and i never see them.

Elementron
01-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I remember that party! My friend CLAIMS to have gotten a blue antenna from him. I don't think so... :) We need more party's though!

Nick41324
01-12-2012, 08:13 PM
The dumbest thing is,all the devs are in my aoa guild and i never see them.
As soon as you see the system say something, go on your aoa toon and look who's on in the guild menu :)

What color antennas?
Black, blue, and yellow.

I have to remember to post a picture of us in the forbidden AoA guild hall :D

Nick41324
01-12-2012, 08:23 PM
ok... he's a picture of us before all the action happened. It was kind of funny when stamos popped out of no where on top of flip xD