PDA

View Full Version : Returning to game

Groanicek
02-03-2020, 07:10 PM
Hey I'm leveling and I'd like to know what skills I should use because I have a old skill set. I'm actually lvl 67 , with gear lvl 61. Should I wait till hit cap to change them ?
Also I usually play solo cause there nobody in maus or Festerfang ever.
Thankss

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U1 mediante Tapatalk

Shocan
02-03-2020, 09:32 PM
Hey I'm leveling and I'd like to know what skills I should use because I have a old skill set. I'm actually lvl 67 , with gear lvl 61. Should I wait till hit cap to change them ?
Also I usually play solo cause there nobody in maus or Festerfang ever.
Thankss

There's really no reason to run either of those maps anymore which is why there's no one there for starters, the general work ethic for grind has dropped significantly, it's just rely on quests and dailies for xp, no hours are spent in xp maps like festerfang much. For skills I'd say stick to what you know. I normally use an all attack build or an all attack and arc shield with mostly aoe attacks and all stats in int with mostly full passives, fireball mastery/shield mastery (not a fan of the unmoving mobs with clock) and I'll alternate ults depending on the situation. No one size fits all skill set atm with so much to do in so many different maps and zone types! Welcome back, hopefully you stay awhile! I'll help ya with dailies or the occasional festerfang grind if you need - ign yeh
Cheers!

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 09:46 PM
There's really no reason to run either of those maps anymore which is why there's no one there for starters, the general work ethic for grind has dropped significantly, it's just rely on quests and dailies for xp, no hours are spent in xp maps like festerfang much. For skills I'd say stick to what you know. I normally use an all attack build or an all attack and arc shield with mostly aoe attacks and all stats in int with mostly full passives, fireball mastery/shield mastery (not a fan of the unmoving mobs with clock) and I'll alternate ults depending on the situation. No one size fits all skill set atm with so much to do in so many different maps and zone types! Welcome back, hopefully you stay awhile! I'll help ya with dailies or the occasional festerfang grind if you need - ign yeh
Cheers!

Ohhhh your Yeh? Dam my bad bro but yah u type way to much stuff sometimes for a to the point man like me it’s all garbage but u did very good here in this thread I didn’t even know U do charity help for ppl who new to the game that’s very kind of you bro [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocan
02-03-2020, 09:49 PM
Ohhhh your Yeh? Dam my bad bro but yah u type way to much stuff sometimes for a to the point man like me it’s all garbage but u did very good here in this thread I didn’t even know I do charity help for ppl who new to the game that’s very kind of you bro [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDon't sweat it man, I hardly notice and definitely don't judge others based on what they say. I understand 100%, and thanks, I tend to overthink things, I just need to write like a book or something and leave you poor video game forum goers be XD Thanks again,
Cheers!

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Smellybumm
02-03-2020, 09:50 PM
Don't sweat it man, I hardly notice and definitely don't judge others based on what they say. I understand 100%, and thanks, I tend to overthink things, I just need to write like a book or something and leave you poor video game forum goers be XD Thanks again,
Cheers!

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groanicek
02-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Cheers!Well , that's basically what I've been doing , xp quests and not much , I appreciate u writing that much lol , thx really , so I'll keep leveling. I'm afraid this game is dying slowly. [emoji24]

Shocan
02-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Well , that's basically what I've been doing , xp quests and not much , I appreciate u writing that much lol , thx really , so I'll keep leveling. I'm afraid this game is dying slowly. [emoji24]

Nah, it's actually reviving!