PDA

View Full Version : Bring back ol school egg farm

CHAOSSS
02-04-2020, 09:03 AM
Hello Spacetime Developers...

I have a idea for your development team..for Arcane Legends....

A little prelude to my idea:

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

Thank you for reading my idea.. Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-04-2020, 01:50 PM
Kill Eggzavior, never want to see him again. Do make eggs farmable from the maps that were end game when the pet was introduced. Legendary eggs in the regular maps, mythic and above from Elite maps.

ThreadPolice
02-04-2020, 01:54 PM
+1 I really missed the oldschool farming. Great thread!:)

Pleasant
02-04-2020, 03:05 PM
+1 to this. This would honestly give us more reason to actually farms and play instead of doing the same repetitive gold farm

FeelingLazy
02-04-2020, 03:11 PM
We need this so badly right now, great. +1

PostNoob
02-04-2020, 03:26 PM
They would surely want to increase the difficulty if heroics were to drop in old maps.

Heroic difficulty: put it through a "beta phase" to get the enemies strength tuned, then add the eggs as a rare drop. Then they also could add some APs and a new awakening to go with the new mode.

That's the only way i can see it happening, ive always endorsed this idea +1.

Deuteronomy
02-04-2020, 03:28 PM
Kill Eggzavior, never want to see him again. Do make eggs farmable from the maps that were end game when the pet was introduced. Legendary eggs in the regular maps, mythic and above from Elite maps.

I agree. A more classic form of farming would really help this game right now. Kill eggzavier and reintroduce actually farming maps for eggs. Would definitely liven up the maps a bit. No sense in having like 30 when only 3-4 are ran.

gilsooon
02-04-2020, 06:33 PM
Plus 1 ....

BaronB
02-04-2020, 08:37 PM
One of the best ideas to have hit the forums yet!

+420

1<3

*Live*
02-04-2020, 10:34 PM
+1

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

swoutttt
02-05-2020, 03:38 AM
-1 to solve your problem simply make a hardcore char. I enjoyed farming eggs/items over there. It brought me back to the old days.
Running with an undergeared team farming for legendary pets like malison etc. Losing some friends along the way cuz they died, and help em back up to the level your at. What i mean to say the option is already ingame.. only thing you should do is create a hc char and gogo. And do not touch eggzavier.. hes the holy grail ingame :p Best event ingame and really helpfull to get the pets you need.

Majin
02-05-2020, 06:40 AM
Sometimes a senior has to get his hands dirty for saving family..

@cinco eggxzvior needs to sleep with fishes.

CHAOSSS
02-05-2020, 09:42 AM
-1 to solve your problem simply make a hardcore char. I enjoyed farming eggs/items over there. It brought me back to the old days.
Running with an undergeared team farming for legendary pets like malison etc. Losing some friends along the way cuz they died, and help em back up to the level your at. What i mean to say the option is already ingame.. only thing you should do is create a hc char and gogo. And do not touch eggzavier.. hes the holy grail ingame [emoji14] Best event ingame and really helpfull to get the pets you need. Hello fellow Arlorian..I do have 5 hardcore characters.. I take it slow..as i do with my gaming style in Arlor..

This is about.. Main characters.. Alot of players including myself miss farming eggs and doing elites....For fun..

My main characters are my reason for playing game.. Many people know me and we have been together since the beginning... We miss farming eggs.. This is not about regular elite map eggs.. This is about..farming the heroic versions of those eggs from the same maps..or possibly a new type of elite map..Heroic Elite maps..

This is just to add a new addition to our main characters and another way to connect with new players.. Some of my best moments in the game were teaching others in game good game ethics and techniques for doing elites and of course our social network we are connected thru on and off the game..

This idea is not about the arcane heroic pet types or mythic heroic pet types..or another way to get rich.. We have good gold grinding additions now..

This is about another way to have fun.. Bringing back one part, of many parts of the passion that have kept others like myself and the newer players that missed those times..
Reawakening the love of Arlor that has kept us ancients coming back and staying around..Reigniting another way we had fun a few years back... Also while possibly gaining a cool egg or gaining a pet we dont have for heroic pet ap..

I appreciate your feedback.. I do enjoy harcore toons too.... Im glad you have passion in your heart to express your opinion..
Have fun however you find ways to have fun.. If its hardcore characters that give you that fun..Enjoy it..
We all have unique ways of enjoying our time in Arlor..
For me is making new freinds...connecting with old freinds... Gaining AP slowly... Making progressive progress one day at a time.. Going slowly while making lasting memories.. And also collecting bubble frogs..Thats why this game is...unique.. We can play and grow on a unique unrushed timescale..We can choose to do what we want on there and not be conformed to predetermined paths as in other games of this type.. Have fun and wish you the best..See you in game sometime.... Friend me if you like.. IGN Topfrog

Mmxxzzmm
02-05-2020, 10:20 AM
+500

Ign : Etit

ndyfixer
02-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Running with an undergeared team farming for legendary pets like malison etc. Losing some friends along the way cuz they died, and help em back up to the level your at. What i mean to say the option is already ingame.. only thing you should do is create a hc char and gogo. And do not touch eggzavier.. hes the holy grail ingame [emoji14] Best event ingame and really helpfull to get the pets you need.Boooooo

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

konafez
02-05-2020, 03:55 PM
+1

yeah i remember the days when we would get a party together and run quests and farm eggs ...i miss those days

also they should bring back the A.R.S.E.S to buy the lower value eggs and get some off the market ..could make flounder worth something more than making Arlorian omelettes

EDIT..I went into the game..went to klaas and he gave me a flounder egg ...AM I A JOKE TO YOU STS!!!

oopsmash
02-05-2020, 04:49 PM
+1 +1 +1 +1

CHAOSSS
02-05-2020, 04:52 PM
+1

yeah i remember the days when we would get a party together and run quests and farm eggs ...i miss those days

also they should bring back the A.R.S.E.S to buy the lower value eggs and get some off the market ..could make flounder worth something more than making Arlorian omelettes

EDIT..I went into the game..went to klaas and he gave me a flounder egg ...AM I A JOKE TO YOU STS!!!Maybe Klaas give you cake kona......someday ... Maybe Klaas give me... Frog suit vanity...hmm .. Ribbit

macmack
02-06-2020, 05:17 AM
+111111111

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
02-06-2020, 10:22 AM
+111111111

Sent from my SM-P355 using TapatalkAwesome.. Let your forum friends in and out of game to come check this thread out

Kairihearts
02-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Awesome idea but no thanks egg zavier helps new players out a awful lot take away egg zavier and what are new players going to do? Yes that's right uninstall and delete the game maybe I dunno just my 2 cents opinion don't get salty :)

CHAOSSS
02-06-2020, 05:43 PM
No saltiness intended..This is my thread... No where at all did i make mention of taking away "Egg savier" please read post I the thread creator has made.. From the top of page.. .. thoroughly before you make comments about things like taking away egg savier... Your twisting what the thread creator.. myself wrote.. I want Egg savier to stay its a awesome event..
I made this idea.. for a possible addition for the Elite Maps..and basic Heolroic eggs.. Equivalent to the Legendaries that drop in Elite Maps.... Example.... Elite Rooks Nest drops Legendary Malison...Why not also have a chance of looting a Heroic Malison egg...Be a good way to bring back some old fashion egg farming.. Without taking away Egg Savier.. The Elite maps..Brackenridge thru Underhul.. I believe and may be wrong have a chance of dropping certain legendary eggs....Be neat to hunt for heroics of same type in those maps..no where did i mention taking Egg Savier away.. Thank you Ign Topfrog

Kairihearts
02-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Nah you may have not said that but someone else did..... kill zavier never want to see him again

Have a great weekend don't forget to eat some cake @topfrog.

CHAOSSS
02-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Yes i know someone did mention that.. As some people may.. Im gonna do my best to deflect anti-egg savier comments... I just want.. some additional fun.. Seperate of events.. To spice the game up a bit.. Thank you for your input .. I did see you said you liked my idea.. I misread your first comment.. My appologies Topfrog

konafez
02-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Have a great weekend don't forget to eat some cake @topfrog.

am i a joke to you??!!??!!??

Oakmaiden
02-07-2020, 05:13 PM
If eggs are farmable, new and low level players wont need the handouts from Eggzavior. They might actually enjoy leveling up if there are better rewards in the form of eggs and be available all the time.

Susanne
02-07-2020, 06:24 PM
If eggs are farmable, new and low level players wont need the handouts from Eggzavior. They might actually enjoy leveling up if there are better rewards in the form of eggs and be available all the time.

Yes I totally agree. Lower levels are not catered for in events and there's nothing for them to farm either. They need motivation to carry on playing.
Being able to go egg hunting would work.
There's a few other things that would help encourage people to stay in the game but this thread is about pets and I'll keep to the subject.

Risinglegendx
02-08-2020, 03:19 AM
Love the idea, we need more boss loot, chests and locks are good, but some variety would not hurt. Just don't go nuts on the drops of valuable items, inflation is crazy right now.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Epw
02-08-2020, 07:44 AM
Yes I totally agree. Lower levels are not catered for in events and there's nothing for them to farm either. They need motivation to carry on playing.
Being able to go egg hunting would work.
There's a few other things that would help encourage people to stay in the game but this thread is about pets and I'll keep to the subject.

If keep leveling to hit endgame and be able to fully enjoy every content is not a motivation, well.. they should really give up on playing this game. Its easier than ever now with daily quests and free video elixirs. Im sick and tired of hearing those so called low level players complaining about they cant do anything in the game.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Kairihearts
02-08-2020, 07:55 AM
Maybe do OP idea but keep eggzavier the same it's everyone's favorite event don't deny it it's great for aps great for new players who are struggling in the game

It's also great for trying to get that egg you always wanted :)

konafez
02-08-2020, 09:16 AM
but keep eggzavier the same it's everyone's favorite event

-.- ..no its not EVERYONE'S favorite event ....(munches cake)

Susanne
02-08-2020, 09:24 AM
If keep leveling to hit endgame and be able to fully enjoy every content is not a motivation, well.. they should really give up on playing this game. Its easier than ever now with daily quests and free video elixirs. Im sick and tired of hearing those so called low level players complaining about they cant do anything in the game.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

I used to think the same until I made a new character on a different account. I made it to see for myself just why lower levels were giving up.
Being on a different account because I wouldn't have access to my main's stash made me realize just how difficult it is these days.
There is nothing to farm..how many times do people keep having to say this before it sinks in?
They can't play most events, bosses and even some mobs are way too hard and because of the bots they have to wait 3 days for a trader's permit which most don't even have a clue how to get ( tutorial..where is it?).
Try it and see for yourself.
I'm finished trying because nobody seems interested in what will happen if new players give up and go and play some other game or get on their consoles.
It's not up to me to keep trying, it's up to the devs to make the game more appealing.
I know there are some decent high level players out there who have been helpful and given items, advice and help but they are few and far between nowadays.

Kairihearts
02-08-2020, 09:31 AM
-.- ..no its not EVERYONE'S favorite event ....(munches cake)

Legend has it eggzavier has a stash but Everytime I get close he eggscapes with it :(

Kairihearts
02-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Cake stash*

heyjoe
02-08-2020, 12:28 PM
+1 to the idea of adding heroic eggs to some older elite maps, or even elite gold chests

CHAOSSS
02-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Awesome love all the reponses lets keep this going

Risinglegendx
02-10-2020, 06:49 AM
Need a dev response on this. Pls lol. We need more things that are up to date and farmable in the loot table.

Kairihearts
02-10-2020, 08:18 AM
Need a dev response on this. Pls lol. We need more things that are up to date and farmable in the loot table.

I agree with this but eggzavier does not need any change at all :)

CHAOSSS
02-10-2020, 10:11 AM
No change to egg savier at all.. Egg Savier is a awesome event..This is just about the normal elite map boss egg loot ..and a chance at heroic equivalent eggs equivalent to the elite legendary eggs in maps: Elite Brackenridge thru Elite Underhul.. Thank you all for keeping my thread going.. Ign Topfrog

Deuteronomy
02-10-2020, 10:33 AM
No change to egg savier at all.. Egg Savier is a awesome event..This is just about the normal elite map boss egg loot ..and a chance at heroic equivalent eggs equivalent to the elite legendary eggs in maps: Elite Brackenridge thru Elite Underhul.. Thank you all for keeping my thread going.. Ign Topfrog

I kind of disagree.

The eggs that are dropped by eggzavier are so plentiful that they essentially become worthless. Why not just have those same eggs drop from maps with an addition of higher quality egg drops from harder maps? Farming is dead in this game and farming is what used to fuel the life of this game (only people who don't need to will be the ones farming Vardan Valley, not new peeps).

CHAOSSS
02-16-2020, 12:10 PM
Hello...My reply you are responding too.. Was to another forum person.. When i say no change to egg savier i mean..keep or dont keep event.. Its up to sts to do what they want there with egg savier.. Also my original post is not about.. Making gold or changing the egg market. I could careless about being rich or poor on game.. I just want my idea to add to elite boss loot ..to spice up the old maps again.. For more fun.. Thanks for you reply .. Maybe see you in game sometime.. Freind me Ign Topfrog if u want

CHAOSSS
02-16-2020, 12:13 PM
I kind of disagree.

The eggs that are dropped by eggzavier are so plentiful that they essentially become worthless. Why not just have those same eggs drop from maps with an addition of higher quality egg drops from harder maps? Farming is dead in this game and farming is what used to fuel the life of this game (only people who don't need to will be the ones farming Vardan Valley, not new peeps).Good idea too Deuteronomy.. Thanks for your reply..it goes well with the spirit of this thread

CHAOSSS
02-16-2020, 12:20 PM
Devs may not respond to this thread and thats ok..
Just because they are not responding ..does not mean they arent keeping track of it..
Theses threads with new ideas do bring things to life in game.. Example..housing/mailboxes and arcane deary..
Haha I used to talk about that stuff ingame years ago..and well... We have what we were talking about..
Keep this thread going.. Keep focus on the original post i wrote.. Tell your old and new freinds to come here and read the original part and then respond..
Im doing my best to moderate this thread as best as i can.. Love you all.. Keep this going... Thank you

gilsooon
02-17-2020, 02:19 AM
Yeaaah bring back the thrills of game bring back the old school farming. :) And its okay of zavier comeback but limited to certain pets only. :))

Risinglegendx
02-18-2020, 04:24 AM
I agree with this but eggzavier does not need any change at all :)Why would it change eggzavier? We are talking about the base game. Not an event.

CHAOSSS
02-19-2020, 03:24 PM
Busy in life but still watching my thread thank you all.. Spread the word.. Have others come and read and comment.. :)

Svzb
02-19-2020, 03:31 PM
+1 I would love to farm those maps with people again

Dalmony
02-19-2020, 09:21 PM
I agree with this - put rare eggs in old elites and just make ALL elites scale to cap.

Stephencobear
02-20-2020, 12:19 AM
Another ancient player who totally agrees, ty

Bump

Christmaztown
02-20-2020, 03:47 AM

YESSS please.... i miss the old days
i also want this to be implemented into the game.

CHAOSSS
02-20-2020, 07:53 PM
Thank you so much all keep this going.. For me.. Spread the word to other old players.. To come read and reply

Kyptix
02-22-2020, 12:06 PM
+1 this would high key revive the game and help economy :D I love the idea of grinding hard and getting money. That's what made the game fun back then

matthew (flash)
02-22-2020, 01:03 PM
+1 we need egg farm *.*

Risinglegendx
02-22-2020, 02:41 PM
+1 this would high key revive the game and help economy :D I love the idea of grinding hard and getting money. That's what made the game fun back then^This.

CHAOSSS
03-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Thank you all lets keep this idea going

CHAOSSS
03-05-2020, 08:34 PM
My original post..and the idea is only for... Elite maps.. Elite Brack thru Underhul.... Each of thise mapsets.. The elite bosses have a shot of dropping.. Legendary eggs... Not..good eggs but are needed for egg count ap..

My idea is this.. Heroic forms of those same eggs... Those eggs dont sell for much on market anyways... i know i have got alot of them thru buying and egg savier.. So.. My idea of having a slim chance of looting those heroics.. Would not hurt market or cause too much mayhem..
Adding some more mob kill/boss kill ap.. And the slim chance of looting one of those eggs would bring back some "ol school fun" instead of so much focus on endgame and new expansions..it would give alot of people including myself some fun ...bringing back some nostalgia from the early daya of arlor..
Its only a handfull of heroics and ones that arent super rare or plat buy or event farmed type .. Just basic eggs like.. Heroic Loki chance from Elite Brackenridge..

Anyways thank you all for your input and keeping this thread going... Ill keep up with answering and moderating it as needed... See you in game sometime...

Ign Topfrog.... King of Bubble Frogs

swoutttt
03-06-2020, 07:45 AM
Dont touch eggzavier lol.. best event in the game

CHAOSSS
03-06-2020, 04:44 PM
My original post doesnt mention any change to eggsavier.. Thank you all for your input and support.. This forum has over 2k reads :)

CHAOSSS
03-11-2020, 06:36 PM
Hello all keep this idea going... Thank you all.. Share with your freinds

CHAOSSS
04-13-2020, 07:27 PM
Hello all im still monitoring my thread here.. Send others here if you can.. Thanks for all your support

kraken runner
04-13-2020, 09:10 PM
+1 :( please bring it bakc

CHAOSSS
05-31-2020, 07:47 PM
Yes I want it too back..it be nice ..

Montefalco
05-31-2020, 11:57 PM
I like this idea

Champist
06-01-2020, 01:36 AM
+1 Great Idea

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
06-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Yes it would work well.. Give a ol school method of farming eggs.. least the basic heroics.. rest we can do egg savier for..or get off market Thank you for your support see you in game.. ign Topfrog Lord of Frogs

Ride AL
06-01-2020, 07:48 PM
+1 , awesome idea, i miss farming malison in elite rook nest !

Desoulad
06-01-2020, 10:48 PM
Ive seen this suggested before and once again I think this is one of the best things they could do for the game. Imagine going into maps and there actually being people playing again. Elite chests are not enough as you can get them anywhere. But if there was certain pets in certain zones you would have people farming all over the game. Please put this in game!

leohate123
06-02-2020, 01:32 AM
+1 for this. This is also for new players.

CHAOSSS
06-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Thank you all for your support of my idea. Spread the word in game. Ign Topfrog

umarrahim
06-03-2020, 08:52 AM
+1111

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

anacebela
06-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Hello Spacetime Developers...

I have a idea for your development team..for Arcane Legends....

A little prelude to my idea:

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

Thank you for reading my idea.. Topfrog

Have to say there is good and bad things with this idea!

Good:
1) more fun (can farm many maps)
2) very important for season players

Bad:
1) economy destroy ( eggs will not cost anything)
2) split players for to many maps will make harder to make pt for the most important place in the season map

CHAOSSS
06-03-2020, 12:31 PM
Have to say there is good and bad things with this idea!

Good:
1) more fun (can farm many maps)
2) very important for season players

Bad:
1) economy destroy ( eggs will not cost anything)
2) split players for to many maps will make harder to make pt for the most important place in the season mapThe idea is only regard the heroic versions equivalent to the Legendary that are lootable on particular maps.. example.. Loki is from elite jarl..my idea adds...a tiny chance of looking a Heroic Loki..
This idea does not apply to any heroics outside the elite map legendary egg loots.. Thanks for your feedback

CHAOSSS
06-03-2020, 12:36 PM
This would also give motivation to people to have options besides just grinding at seasonal maps.. myself and many others do all the maps ..
This idea is a good way to implement training and mobbing and stuff with lower level new players..
I have spent much of my gaming since start of game focused not only on my personal wealth but on game as a whole including teaching and showing new players the fun and passion of Arlor.. theres so much more to this game then just striving for end game op gear and op pets..

fidelth
06-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Excellent idea for oldies who have lost their drive once or twice. I completely stand behind this thread and this is the first time I have joined a general discussion. And absolutely what us oldies were wishing for in the past we have now because it's a community driven game for sure. I dread doing the boss aps because the only reward is a few aps that doesnt really change anything for me and for the majority of us that have 30k aps already only thing to push for is leaderboard. And I have no desire to try and push for that. Pvp stopped being about skill after 46 cap and became gear driven. Old maps became dead because no value in farming and getting parties together for end game requires good gear most require you to have death engine. This idea would allow everyone to have something to farm and it would for sure grab my attention back. Considering I only run marsh and evg and events. The other time is spent either offline or merching in camp or pier. I want quests like the old mythic quest back. Eggzavier is by far one of the best events in the game. But only getting arcane drops made it worth while and the idea for elite dropping heroics is what's needed for all players.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
06-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Excellent idea for oldies who have lost their drive once or twice. I completely stand behind this thread and this is the first time I have joined a general discussion. And absolutely what us oldies were wishing for in the past we have now because it's a community driven game for sure. I dread doing the boss aps because the only reward is a few aps that doesnt really change anything for me and for the majority of us that have 30k aps already only thing to push for is leaderboard. And I have no desire to try and push for that. Pvp stopped being about skill after 46 cap and became gear driven. Old maps became dead because no value in farming and getting parties together for end game requires good gear most require you to have death engine. This idea would allow everyone to have something to farm and it would for sure grab my attention back. Considering I only run marsh and evg and events. The other time is spent either offline or merching in camp or pier. I want quests like the old mythic quest back. Eggzavier is by far one of the best events in the game. But only getting arcane drops made it worth while and the idea for elite dropping heroics is what's needed for all players.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkWow what I nice positive response to my idea.

Thank you so much you worded it very well.
I believe whole heartedly in this idea I created and am so happy with all the different kind of feedbacks I have received.
All of this helps as I know threads such as this are kept track of by development team. This post has over 3000 reads which is amazing. I think I started this idea back in February or March.
Again thank you kindly for your support. Its much appreciated.
See you in game sometime. IGN Topfrog.. Lord of Bubble Frogshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200603/72e430e9fa46981001369aefb37e22ab.jpg

fidelth
06-03-2020, 06:43 PM
Wow what I nice positive response to my idea.

Thank you so much you worded it very well.
I believe whole heartedly in this idea I created and am so happy with all the different kind of feedbacks I have received.
All of this helps as I know threads such as this are kept track of by development team. This post has over 3000 reads which is amazing. I think I started this idea back in February or March.
Again thank you kindly for your support. Its much appreciated.
See you in game sometime. IGN Topfrog.. Lord of Bubble Frogshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200603/72e430e9fa46981001369aefb37e22ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkHaha yeah you will be seeing me in game my IGN is Deeaththekid lol

CHAOSSS
06-03-2020, 06:50 PM
Yes I do know you haha.. well kind of.. seen your name.. think we are guildies too

fidelth
06-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Yes I do know you haha.. well kind of.. seen your name.. think we are guildies too

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkYes we are lol you recently gave me a few frogs to put in my house lmao

CHAOSSS
06-04-2020, 09:34 AM
Share this idea and send people to this thread

qiyoo
06-04-2020, 09:47 AM
+1 giving my support to this thread :v

CHAOSSS
06-04-2020, 09:51 AM
Thank you so much :) see you in game sometime.. ign Topfrog Lord of Bubble Frogs.. spread this idea round game says my frogs :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200604/aabbb5635cc7c16761301d9de89f9cfd.jpg

Axism
06-07-2020, 11:55 PM
+1 great idea

CHAOSSS
06-24-2020, 10:16 PM
Thank you all spread the idea around game and send people here to support it :)

CHAOSSS
06-24-2020, 10:20 PM
Kill Eggzavior, never want to see him again. Do make eggs farmable from the maps that were end game when the pet was introduced. Legendary eggs in the regular maps, mythic and above from Elite maps.I think i may have posted the thread in wrong area..but its still here so must be ok. I wanted to update you all that I got another post of this in suggestions and feedback https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D478199&share_tid=478199&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

CHAOSSS
06-29-2020, 11:02 AM
wow we just hit 4k readers on this post.. lets keep it going.. thank you all..feel free to post stuff here i check in about once a week to moderate this thread.

kyleeizac
07-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Egg event drops the price of all eggs associated keep it away

CHAOSSS
07-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Egg event drops the price of all eggs associated keep it awayHello thank you for your feedback

This forum thread is about a new idea to revamp egg farming while not messing with egg zavier..

Too many people love egg zavier event..

My idea has nothing to do with modifying or getting rid of egg zavier..

But Kyleeisac if you agree with my idea.. read it its all way up at the top of this thread... type/post a +1..

Thank you again Kyleeisac i appreciate your feedback. IGN Topfrog King of Frogs

CHAOSSS
08-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Hello all i been away from my thread here for a bit lets keep it going. Add a +1 if you haven't thank you all
Ign Topfrog King of Frogs