PDA

View Full Version : The gold selling thingy?

mizzbamzy
02-04-2020, 03:27 PM
Hello is this happening again with using auc to sell gold blah blah? Idk, just weird for someone to list a rare item for so much gold, @devs?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200204/9000480ee9bbe2d1e0322499acc8404d.jpg

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
02-04-2020, 03:43 PM
Hello is this happening again with using auc to sell gold blah blah? Idk, just weird for someone to list a rare item for so much gold, @devs?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200204/9000480ee9bbe2d1e0322499acc8404d.jpg

Funny story, when I first played the game. I thought this meant that the players were so rich and had so much gold that they didn’t know what to do with it and listed common-rare items for a good chunk of money. Just to flex on everyone.

Now I know that this person may not be doing that... (free bump)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m3cy
02-04-2020, 03:45 PM
This happens all the time. Youd be suprised.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mizzbamzy
02-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Funny story, when I first played the game. I thought this meant that the players were so rich and had so much gold that they didn’t know what to do with it and listed common-rare items for a good chunk of money. Just to flex on everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes thats wut i thought i seen many ppl do this i could name a few rn but that would cause drama but yea these low life no life players needa get banned asap

Frankzs
02-04-2020, 04:15 PM
this item has 2 days auc

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Yah, saw something listed in each category with different names..

TheBlairWitch
02-04-2020, 06:06 PM
The best one i saw was spectral wings for 99,999,999 XD

Smellybumm
02-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Real question let’s say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying that’s what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks [emoji41]

mizzbamzy
02-04-2020, 07:34 PM
Real question let’s say that person is selling gold how does it effect anyone of you guys? Does them selling that item for 99m effect your current gold? Does it effect how you normally play the game? Does it effect your ability to farm? Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying that’s what there doing how does it effect anyone here in this thread right now? Thanks [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am not gonna get into it with u booboobear, it doesnt affect me at all but the game needs to get cleared up from ppl like this, i personally hate when ppl brag and belittle others, ive seen many gold buyers/seller and account buyers/sellers talk down to ppl while they fully know they got rich by being a cheater.

Smellybumm
02-04-2020, 07:45 PM
I am not gonna get into it with u booboobear, it doesnt affect me at all but the game needs to get cleared up from ppl like this, i personally hate when ppl brag and belittle others, ive seen many gold buyers/seller and account buyers/sellers talk down to ppl while they fully know they got rich by being a cheater.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] eh I can understand I guess but there’s actually no way to prove that people are actually selling gold and I brag ALOT about buying platinum because honestly it’s how I got where I am now people hate that and call me a cheater also lol some people feel the same way you do they the game needs to clear up us platinum nabs [emoji23] just hard to make a argument with no base to stand on ya know? [emoji28]

mizzbamzy
02-04-2020, 07:48 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] eh I can understand I guess but there’s actually no way to prove that people are actually selling gold and I brag ALOT about buying platinum because honestly it’s how I got where I am now people hate that and call me a cheater also lol some people feel the same way you do they the game needs to clear up us platinum nabs [emoji23] just hard to make a argument with no base to stand on ya know? [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot really, as i have proof of diff ppl buying accounts, selling gold, i already sent to customer service, i just felt the need to post this ss to scare the crap out of this guy [emoji2960][emoji23] ya know?

Smellybumm
02-04-2020, 07:53 PM
Not really, as i have proof of diff ppl buying accounts, selling gold, i already sent to customer service, i just felt the need to post this ss to scare the crap out of this guy [emoji2960][emoji23] ya know?

Oh if that’s the case then my bad Sheriff Bamzy work your case then [emoji3166]

mizzbamzy
02-04-2020, 07:55 PM
Oh if that’s the case then my bad Sheriff Bamzy work your case then [emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'll be coming for u next scammar *evil laugh*

Im kidding booboobear dont get scared

Smellybumm
02-04-2020, 07:58 PM
I'll be coming for u next scammar *evil laugh*

Im kidding booboobear dont get scared

Whew scared me there [emoji1782]

megabull
02-05-2020, 12:33 AM

Lmao facts I used to think the same thing seeing deary for like 60m

megabull
02-05-2020, 12:44 AM

Lol facts like to be honest what does what they have going on got to do with the people complaining they say because “their cheating” but its really because they just jealous [emoji23][emoji23] at the end of the day it’s a game not real life and there’s always going to be cheats and ways people get around the rules just play the game STS is not going to pay you with plat or gold as a thank you for snitching ( just my thoughts on the situation [emoji2375])

mizzbamzy
02-05-2020, 01:32 AM
Lol facts like to be honest what does what they have going on got to do with the people complaining they say because “their cheating” but its really because they just jealous [emoji23][emoji23] at the end of the day it’s a game not real life and there’s always going to be cheats and ways people get around the rules just play the game STS is not going to pay you with plat or gold as a thank you for snitching ( just my thoughts on the situation [emoji2375])

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSays the guy who reported another player for having an "inappropriate name" [emoji2960][emoji2960][emoji2960][emoji38][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji879] k bucko

Azerothraven
02-05-2020, 01:41 AM

I normally would stay out of discussions like these because some get overly emotionally invested in topics like this but here's why.

How does it affect anyone of you guys?
Selling gold reduces the money devs can make per month. In the past, devs had to be fired because people were exploiting offers with Fyber ( then most probably selling the gold for cash). This ended up costing devs a $250,000 contract with Fyber. When devs get fired, the quality of the game is reduced E.g. support services since there is less manpower/ideas. It affects everyone. Have you wondered why these guys get banned?

Does them selling that item for 99m affect your current gold?
When enough people do it, the market manipulation starts and prices for items you want to buy rise so your gold is less valuable because fewer people buy plat to open locked which contains new weapons and gears. Why buy plat when you can buy gold for a cheap price? The select few who play legit can then sell their Duggar dagger for 200m. This makes end game harder and longer for everyone; Time= Money. I am aware Duggar dagger is a luxury and not needed but a majority of the game is about building your stats and challenging yourself with harder mobs. This is why we get new expansions. A class can get bullied or people leave the party when others arent invited to party if they dont have OP gears. People wouldnt take a certain class if they didnt have the best gears. Why would I waste my time with a nab when I spent 200m to run maps fast and get my gold back? I dont know if you played this game long enough to witness these things.

Does it affect how you normally play the game? Does it affect your ability to farm?
It does, the same answer as above whether you are able to see it or not. Nothing in the game is random, a majority of the game is dependant on each other.

Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying that’s what there doing how does it affect anyone here in this thread right now?
I have been approached in the past by gold selling websites to promote their site in my youtube videos. They offered me $500 per week for 3 ads per week. I of course refused several times but do you think they would offer me money if it didnt benefit them. winners win at the expense of someone else. While this may not be clear to you, it is harmful to the community in multiple dimensions.

I hope this provides some insights.

megabull
02-05-2020, 01:42 AM
Says the guy who reported another player for having an "inappropriate name" [emoji2960][emoji2960][emoji2960][emoji38][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji879] k bucko

Lol yea and I’ll do it again your point is? He could’ve named himself anything but he chose that so he got what he got being ignorant i learn my lesson back in 2015 for something like that so he got to learn his [emoji2375] enjoy your night “bucko”

mizzbamzy
02-05-2020, 01:49 AM
Lol yea and I’ll do it again your point is? He could’ve named himself anything but he chose that so he got what he got being ignorant i learn my lesson back in 2015 for something like that so he got to learn his [emoji2375] enjoy your night “bucko”

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThen dont call others a snitch, snitch, yea night [emoji106][emoji879][emoji879]

megabull
02-05-2020, 01:52 AM
Then dont call others a snitch, snitch, yea night [emoji106][emoji879][emoji879]

Lol yea ik you’re not black that probably why it’s not offensive to you [emoji2375] but goodnight takashi69

mizzbamzy
02-05-2020, 02:45 AM
Lol yea ik you’re not black that probably why it’s not offensive to you [emoji2375] but goodnight takashi69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk As you said earlier, its a game and not irl, so why should u care what name ppl use offensive or not, there's worse. stop being butt hurt and trippin over a name, gn i got nothin more to say, you've contradicted yourself

Mythocrisis
02-05-2020, 03:23 AM
I normally would stay out of discussions like these because some get overly emotionally invested in topics like this but here's why.

How does it affect anyone of you guys?
Selling gold reduces the money devs can make per month. In the past, devs had to be fired because people were exploiting offers with Fyber ( then most probably selling the gold for cash). This ended up costing devs a $250,000 contract with Fyber. When devs get fired, the quality of the game is reduced E.g. support services since there is less manpower/ideas. It affects everyone. Have you wondered why these guys get banned?

Does them selling that item for 99m affect your current gold?
When enough people do it, the market manipulation starts and prices for items you want to buy rise so your gold is less valuable because fewer people buy plat to open locked which contains new weapons and gears. Why buy plat when you can buy gold for a cheap price? The select few who play legit can then sell their Duggar dagger for 200m. This makes end game harder and longer for everyone; Time= Money. I am aware Duggar dagger is a luxury and not needed but a majority of the game is about building your stats and challenging yourself with harder mobs. This is why we get new expansions. A class can get bullied or people leave the party when others arent invited to party if they dont have OP gears. People wouldnt take a certain class if they didnt have the best gears. Why would I waste my time with a nab when I spent 200m to run maps fast and get my gold back? I dont know if you played this game long enough to witness these things.

Does it affect how you normally play the game? Does it affect your ability to farm?
It does, the same answer as above whether you are able to see it or not. Nothing in the game is random, a majority of the game is dependant on each other.

Can someone explain to me that even if we where saying that’s what there doing how does it affect anyone here in this thread right now?
I have been approached in the past by gold selling websites to promote their site in my youtube videos. They offered me $500 per week for 3 ads per week. I of course refused several times but do you think they would offer me money if it didnt benefit them. winners win at the expense of someone else. While this may not be clear to you, it is harmful to the community in multiple dimensions.

I hope this provides some insights.

500 dollars per week for 2.5k subs channel..made me crack up..

megabull
02-05-2020, 05:57 AM
As you said earlier, its a game and not irl, so why should u care what name ppl use offensive or not, there's worse. stop being butt hurt and trippin over a name, gn i got nothin more to say, you've contradicted yourself

Lol says the person that tried to Change the overall topic of what his own thread was about (also you proved my point btw with your response)

Perceval
02-05-2020, 11:41 AM
Happens when the game is dead.

ThreadPolice
02-05-2020, 12:38 PM

Yep feel you haha. I always thought in case of event that people would accidentally purchase an expensive item.. such as an energy kit of a lock.

ThreadPolice
02-05-2020, 12:41 PM

This is why items are 100m+++ now. It affects everything and everyone, it is why AL’s economy is starting to break.

An simply option could literally be removing plat offers, but yea, it’ll hurt a lot of people that play in a legit way. Unfortunately.

Smellybumm
02-05-2020, 01:27 PM
This is why items are 100m+++ now. It affects everything and everyone, it is why AL’s economy is starting to break.

An simply option could literally be removing plat offers, but yea, it’ll hurt a lot of people that play in a legit way. Unfortunately.

Platinum offers? How does that even effect someone who is selling gold? That makes no sense bro elaborate for me if you could?

ThreadPolice
02-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Platinum offers? How does that even effect someone who is selling gold? That makes no sense bro elaborate for me if you could?

Platinum offers are the reason that there are so called “platfarmers”. If there are no offers, there is nothing to farm. Lots of platfarmers make millions of gold and farm tonssss of plats. They turn this into gold, and might sell parts of it for irl money too.

So if you have a lot of gold, you will have loads of assets, you will be basically able to purchase anything. In a non- legit way. And eventually be able to rule the market. See it like a mother company, and a small franchise. Or like a market leader and a just joining store. Who will win? The one with the most assets/cash, right?

Smellybumm
02-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Platinum offers are the reason that there are so called “platfarmers”. If there are no offers, there is nothing to farm. Lots of platfarmers make millions of gold and farm tonssss of plats. They turn this into gold, and might sell parts of it for irl money too.

So if you have a lot of gold, you will have loads of assets, you will be basically able to purchase anything. In a non- legit way. And eventually be able to rule the market. See it like a mother company, and a small franchise. Or like a market leader and a just joining store. Who will win? The one with the most assets/cash, right?

Ah I understand now on mines most of the offers you have to pay for so if I only do plat offers that I have to pay for as my main source of platinum does that count as me being s plat farmer as well?

konafez
02-05-2020, 03:51 PM

if someone robs a bank that i dont have money in does it affect me ..no..is it still illegal , yes....if someone is selling drugs ..and i dont use drugs..is it illegal ..yes..do these things affect my community..well yes they do

just like cheating , scamming, gold selling and plat farming affect the game community. i have been playing this game for 5+ years and care about the friends i have and the people i know here ..so if some slimy activities are ruining the game then hell yes i want them to stop

ThreadPolice
02-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Ah I understand now on mines most of the offers you have to pay for so if I only do plat offers that I have to pay for as my main source of platinum does that count as me being s plat farmer as well?

If you only do this one 1 account and 1 character, then not. If you abuse it and repeat the same plat offer multiple times, then yes.

megabull
02-05-2020, 04:10 PM
if someone robs a bank that i dont have money in does it affect me ..no..is it still illegal , yes....if someone is selling drugs ..and i dont use drugs..is it illegal ..yes..do these things affect my community..well yes they do

just like cheating , scamming, gold selling and plat farming affect the game community. i have been playing this game for 5+ years and care about the friends i have and the people i know here ..so if some slimy activities are ruining the game then hell yes i want them to stop

I’m off topic

Alhamdulillah and enjoy your day [emoji3531]

Smellybumm
02-05-2020, 04:53 PM

Um sir I think your off topic here and either way or it does not effect you like your saying your just honestly jealous at that point settle down [emoji1782][emoji1782][emoji1782]

Bundlos
02-06-2020, 05:51 AM
Um sir I think your off topic here and either way or it does not effect you like your saying your just honestly jealous at that point settle down [emoji1782][emoji1782][emoji1782]

Tbh the way you get defensive about any posts pertaining to the illegal stuff in the game only gives me the notion that you are involved in it yourself. I've seen the way you talk to people, always looking down on others. Baselessly calling someone jealous and what not. Move on if you have nothing better to do dude.

shadowronn
02-06-2020, 06:01 AM
Does them selling that item for 99m affect your current gold? insights.

If people sell their 99M gold, it goes to another person, so ig like a money transfer sorta thing. How do things get more expensive? Or how does gold in the game generally get devalued?

Azerothraven
02-06-2020, 10:22 AM
If people sell their 99M gold, it goes to another person, so ig like a money transfer sorta thing. How do things get more expensive? Or how does gold in the game generally get devalued?
Having more gold gives people more power/influence over the market. Most people that buy gold are already relatively rich and have good understanding of what they are doing. These is why there are caps on market share in real life. It’s different to explain if you don’t have a lot of merchant experiences and real life business sense.. or. maybe I am not the best person to explain it but hope it helps.