View Full Version : Preview - Ral'Hess Valentine Heartbreak Event Returns!

Cinco
02-04-2020, 05:30 PM
BLEEDING HEARTS!
The Dark Legends Valentine Event returns starting Feb. 6th at 1:30pm Central and runs 'til Feb. 20th.
Talk to Valentina for daily quests and to craft Djinn power pets!
Hunt down the Hotelier in Old Town to get a key to the Hotel Suite.
Defeat Ral'Hess and loot a broken heart pet!

NEW VANITIES! NEW TITLES!
186327 186328
Check out the brilliant pink Venus' Streetware and the sultry black Midnight Lover Lingerie.

Collect new Achievements and Titles for wearing the full Venus' Fuchsia and Midnight Lover sets... and get your hands on the new Purple Love Dove pets! ;-)

FORGOTTEN LOOKS!
Last (but not least) you can craft a special Elixir in order to summon a Vendor that sells items from previous years' Valentine Events.
And by request: added a new Achievement and Title for wearing the full Dark North set (from this past Winter).

Lastgoodbyes
02-04-2020, 05:39 PM
Thank you so much for this year it looks fantastic will the heart break hotel work like previous years?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
02-04-2020, 05:40 PM
BLEEDING HEARTS!
The Dark Legends Valentine Event returns starting Feb. 6th at 1:30pm Central and runs 'til Feb. 20th.

186327 186328
Check out the brilliant pink Venus' Streetware and the sultry black Midnight Lover Lingerie.

Collect new Achievements and Titles for wearing the full Venus' Fuchsia and Midnight Lover sets... and get your hands on the new Purple Love Dove pets! ;-)

FORGOTTEN LOOKS!
Last (but not least) you can craft a special Elixir in order to summon a Vendor that sells items from previous years' Valentine Events.
And by request: added a new Achievement and Title for wearing the full Dark North set (from this past Winter).Woah this is coming in quite early but thank you very much cinco sir and I hope you have a great valentine in advance

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Mellowedout
02-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Can you please make character bound vanity and items, if there are any to make! That we can buy for gold. I would GLADLY spend my gold for them. I cannot afford platinum, most of us cant. And the offers do not work either. Thank you for this event!! [emoji4][emoji177] I bet its going to be fun!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Thank you so much for this year it looks fantastic will the heart break hotel work like previous years?

Yes! The mechanics for this are the same as previous years.

Cinco
02-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Can you please make character bound vanity and items, if there are any to make! That we can buy for gold. I would GLADLY spend my gold for them. I cannot afford platinum, most of us cant. And the offers do not work either. Thank you for this event!! [emoji4][emoji177] I bet its going to be fun!

Indeed. Certain vendor items can also be purchased for gold.

Mellowedout
02-04-2020, 05:54 PM
Indeed. Certain vendor items can also be purchased for gold.THANK YOU !!!

Igothikal
02-04-2020, 05:59 PM
Ooo this looks like it might be fun 😊 Thank you Cinco!!!

David Wells
02-04-2020, 07:25 PM
Sounds like I’m gonna be broke before I get paid hope love avenger is included btw was the blood aegis a myth or is it actually gonna be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supatra.
02-04-2020, 08:52 PM
Wow Thanks Cinco

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Supatra.
02-04-2020, 09:02 PM
in the elixir will come which clothes .... cupid mens Avenger?

Pls reply this cinco...

mascotmullah
02-04-2020, 11:36 PM
in the elixir will come which clothes .... cupid mens Avenger?

Pls reply this cinco...

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o TapatalkWait and find out ffs

David Wells
02-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Supatra you create the elixir so that the vendor will appear then you buy your gear

Supatra.
02-04-2020, 11:47 PM
I will[emoji16]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200205/f60013cbae382a8bcd601e4c42cc8e5e.jpg

AEntity
02-05-2020, 02:00 AM
Yes!! Thank you!

kurbeka
02-05-2020, 06:13 AM
FORGOTTEN LOOKS!
And by request: added a new Achievement and Title for wearing the full Dark North set (from this past Winter).

Thanks a bunch for the event but could you please consider adding RED GLASSMASK to the vendor's items list ? ty

Playerzero
02-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Yay event, thanks!

tusharreings
02-05-2020, 09:54 AM
BLEEDING HEARTS!

186327 186328

FORGOTTEN LOOKS!

Adding title after months *nice lol*
Can you give my money back? I sold my weather set 😂

QueenB
02-05-2020, 10:34 AM
I dont see any " Pink " color in the new vanities... What I see is just light and dark Purple :/

Also they look a bit gloomy for Valentine tho...yeah me too, I see it's purple but it's written pink.
I can't see any pink colour at all [emoji23]

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

David Wells
02-05-2020, 10:53 AM
My hopes for the event is with the vendor cinco do you think it’s possible to give us a little insight to what that is gonna consist of?

mascotmullah
02-05-2020, 11:35 AM
My hopes for the event is with the vendor cinco do you think it’s possible to give us a little insight to what that is gonna consist of?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBruh chill lol the event is only a day away and besides he said old vanities so you have an idea of what to expect ..just let yourself be surprised by what you see

David Wells
02-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Mascot if my luck had a flavor I would need a mint.with that being said expect romancer,and tracksuits

ugony
02-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Thanks a bunch for the event but could you please consider adding RED GLASSMASK to the vendor's items list ? ty

yeah I agree, it would be great if red glassmask is added to the vendor ^^

AEntity
02-05-2020, 05:44 PM
Adding title after months *nice lol*
Can you give my money back? I sold my weather set 😂

Is for Dark North not the Weather set. :playful:

tusharreings
02-05-2020, 07:21 PM
*Let's play with crayons*

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
02-06-2020, 02:09 AM
Sir Cinco.. is it possible to make that heart effect at pets? It would be cool to have them :3

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

kurbeka
02-06-2020, 06:25 AM
Dear devs, could you fix the bugs with the new year elder Gelid weapons, I have tested them now for 2 months they seem to be down-powered compared to their old alternative Relic Garnet/aegis lvl 51 weapons Especially concerning combo lvl 51 Relic weapons appear to have higher chance to inflict combo than the elder lvl 51 weapons and strangely a much lower or rather extremely rare chance to inflict combo with Gelid aegis lvl 51 weapons.

We are talking about Relic VS Elder there should be a huge difference in power between the two classes therefore it makes me assume there is a problem in the power balance and combo ratio needs to be seriously re-evaluated and fixed .

QueenB
02-06-2020, 07:17 AM
Dear devs, could you fix the bugs with the new year elder Gelid weapons, I have tested them now for 2 months they seem to be down-powered compared to their old alternative Relic Garnet/aegis lvl 51 weapons Especially concerning combo lvl 51 Relic weapons appear to have higher chance to inflict combo than the elder lvl 51 weapons and strangely a much lower or rather extremely rare chance to inflict combo with Gelid aegis lvl 51 weapons.

We are talking about Relic VS Elder there should be a huge difference in power between the two classes therefore it makes me assume there is a problem in the power balance and combo ratio needs to be seriously re-evaluated and fixed .We have paid 1000 platinums for each of the elder level 51 weapons and spent so much gold on forge yet they are very weak !
we are very disappointed !
IGN: Ugony

David Wells
02-06-2020, 09:33 AM
Is there gonna be a platinum sale for this event?

Cinco
02-06-2020, 12:24 PM
We are talking about Relic VS Elder there should be a huge difference in power between the two classes

I do understand what you're saying - but the point of the Elders is not the proc. Some will recall that the original Elder weapons had no proc chance whatsoever; only the most recent ones have this.
The real power of the Elder weapons is the additional Blood Forge Enhancement slot. Elders have four (4) while Relics have three (3), Legendary have two (2), etc. :-)

Rawrbaby
02-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Hi I have a quick question where I go to find old vanities for this event !?

Mellowedout
02-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Hi I have a quick question where I go to find old vanities for this event !?Old town, you have to hunt down the hotelier. It says it up there ^

Lastgoodbyes
02-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Well to be fair u could just make a different arena where weapon combos and procs do not exist just only fair 1v1 or 3 v 3

Igothikal
02-06-2020, 01:34 PM
I like the title for dark set😊 Ty again Cinco 1hr til event my time. I'm ready!!!!

kurbeka
02-06-2020, 02:29 PM
The real power of the Elder weapons is the additional Blood Forge Enhancement slot. Elders have four (4)

But sir no matter how many slots elder weapons may have it stands no chance against combo/stun " proc " of the current lvl 51 relic weapons since nowadays in PvP combo is what all about it determines whether you kill your opponent or get killed by them.

What I am trying to say here...it is unfair how weak Elder Gelid weapons are that does not meet the price of 1000 plats we have paid for each piece it feels like we have been fooled...

mascotmullah
02-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Hello cinco sir I wanted to report a bug with the satin set..it doesn't give the title when fully worn and this is happening with the character bound version of the set ..I hope you can look into this and get us a fix soon enough..thank you again for a smashing valentine's event the best that I've seen so far in dl

Cinco
02-06-2020, 03:36 PM
Hello cinco sir I wanted to report a bug with the satin set..it doesn't give the title when fully worn and this is happening with the character bound version of the set ..I hope you can look into this and get us a fix soon enough..thank you again for a smashing valentine's event the best that I've seen so far in dl

Thanks for the info! I will investigate.

kurbeka
02-06-2020, 03:51 PM
Yayayay FINALLY RED GLASSMASK YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANKS ALOT SIR !!!

Something else does The invisible pet drop too ? if not could you add it to the hotel loots please !

Lastgoodbyes
02-06-2020, 04:40 PM
hey cinco i was thinking if u could make the blood fury mask an actual purchasable face instead of it being a mask

kurbeka
02-06-2020, 04:49 PM
Ahh this bug again...the loot drops glitch outside the map ! please fix this forever

https://ibb.co/8zV9f10

David Wells
02-06-2020, 04:53 PM
I’m still having trouble finding the way to the vintage vendor

AEntity
02-06-2020, 05:22 PM
I’m still having trouble finding the way to the vintage vendor

You need to gather the required ingredient for the elixir to summon that vendor. It is stated in the very first post, check the Quest vendor. You need to farm. :)

Rawrbaby
02-06-2020, 06:09 PM
In hotel rooms the key is glitching:(
I get one and it kicks me out can u fix this ???? And maybe fix the Swan in old town plz and thank u cinco for event !!!

Rawrbaby
02-06-2020, 06:12 PM
it’s purple the other is pink.____.

David Wells
02-06-2020, 06:24 PM
You need to gather the required ingredient for the elixir to summon that vendor. It is stated in the very first post, check the Quest vendor. You need to farm. :)

I’ve been at work wife was struggling with figuring it out but it will be time to grind soon enough thanks!!

David Wells
02-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Found the vendor are those prices for real?

DJDEVIL007
02-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the info! I will investigate.can increase djinn pet level, its same as last year
would be good if djinn pet level like 46 or 51

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Eiser
02-07-2020, 02:19 AM
hey cinco i was thinking if u could make the blood fury mask an actual purchasable face instead of it being a mask

I agree with you. I find it cool especially if we can match it with bandanas.

DefinitelyNot
02-07-2020, 02:37 AM
Cinco it is possible to craft the enraged invisible ghost, does that mean the invisible ghost drops in this event ? And if it doesn't, can you make it farmable this event ? What's the point of having the craft option if no one really has it lol

kurbeka
02-07-2020, 06:08 AM

It is a hat now could you make it a mask rather than hat Cinco !?

kurbeka
02-07-2020, 07:37 AM
pvE kills in old town is paused ???? is it a bug or new regulation ???

Igothikal
02-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Quick question...does black blue and red broken hearts drop as well? Been grinding quite a bit and haven't dropped or seen anyone drop yet? Just curious...and ty soooo much for the midnight satin set I love it!!!

mascotmullah
02-07-2020, 09:00 AM
pvE kills in old town is paused ???? is it a bug or new regulation ???New regulation ..it became effective during the levelling up to 51 ..kills in old town stop counting at level 48 so that you can use the new campaign maps to level up to 51 and afterwards it stays that way because as cinco said we're way more powerful than the old town minions so kills don't count in old town with black cat as an exception

AEntity
02-07-2020, 09:37 AM

Woah, I missed this post, this is a brilliant idea, that'd be so cool!

Minionmaster
02-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Cinco
Please! Please! Please! add invisible ghost as a drop from Ral-Hess. That would be so cool and can use available crafting option.

Also can you elaborate on what raging invisible ghost will look like once crafted? Flashing red eyes would be awesome or add electric static where appears briefly then disappears

Please consider it for this event with a higher chance of rare drops. There were a lot of disappointed people last time because drops where ultra rare

Much appreciated
MM 😛

Minionmaster
02-08-2020, 12:07 AM
If you would like “the invisible ghost” added as a fair and reasonable rare drop from Ral-Hess for this event, please vote to this thread as follows:

1. Hell Yes
2. Hell No
3. Whats an invisible ghost

Thanks for voting in advance

MM 🙈

AEntity
02-08-2020, 02:51 AM
Cinco
Please! Please! Please! add invisible ghost as a drop from Ral-Hess. That would be so cool and can use available crafting option.

Also can you elaborate on what raging invisible ghost will look like once crafted? Flashing red eyes would be awesome or add electric static where appears briefly then disappears

Please consider it for this event with a higher chance of rare drops. There were a lot of disappointed people last time because drops where ultra rare

Much appreciated
MM ��

The Invisible ghost is invisible, nothing shows, you get stats, and stats are VERY valuable to a lot of players. :welcoming:

AEntity
02-08-2020, 02:54 AM
The rate of the hotelier could be a tad higher though, to have more fun farming Valentines Boss. :encouragement:

kurbeka
02-08-2020, 04:49 AM
If you would like “the invisible ghost” added as a fair and reasonable rare drop from Ral-Hess for this event, please vote to this thread as follows:

1. Hell Yes
2. Hell No

MM ��

1. Hell Yes

QueenB
02-08-2020, 06:08 AM

1. Hell Yes
2. Hell No

MM [emoji85]Event has become boring no good drops to farm thus adding THE INVISIBLE pet could be encouraging..
1. Hell Yes

Supatra.
02-08-2020, 07:43 AM
1.Hell yes

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

DefinitelyNot
02-08-2020, 03:34 PM
Cincoooo check our requests pleaseee add the invisible ghost as a drop ._. Otherwise farming is pointless no one wants dead without you pets or green heart pets lol

kurbeka
02-08-2020, 06:56 PM
Cinco, Sir I suggest to replace the relic loots at hotel with The Invisible Pet with same drop rate...

Who even now benefit from Rakes/Saber/etb/bvh LEVEL 41 ??!

And may be it is a good chance to add some special proc on The Invisible Pet and make it exclusively compatible with the new Elder Gelid lvl 51 weapons...I mean to compensate for the lack in their proc.

Supatra.
02-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Cinco, Sir I suggest to replace the relic loots at hotel with The Invisible Pet with same drop rate...

And may be it is a good chance to add some special proc on The Invisible Pet and make it exclusively compatible with the new Elder Gelid lvl 51 weapons...I mean to compensate for the lack in their proc.Yes yes [emoji106][emoji106]

mascotmullah
02-08-2020, 11:58 PM

And may be it is a good chance to add some special proc on The Invisible Pet and make it exclusively compatible with the new Elder Gelid lvl 51 weapons...I mean to compensate for the lack in their proc.This is a good idea but you speak of the procs on the elders as if it was supposed to be exactly the same as relics ..elders were not meant to have any procs but rather their usage was meant to be based on raw power and you combine that with skill to blow people's minds ..mind you if the procs were made stronger that would make relics totally irrelevant because they possess the qualities of relics which makes them to be what they are coupled with the additional 35 damage you've a chance of getting on the 4th slot from forge so that said it might just be you who needs to find a way to harness the power on those elders without necessarily needing the proc to be buffed since it's anything but necessary
Peace

Smokianlord
02-09-2020, 09:24 AM

1. Hell Yes
2. Hell No

MM [emoji85]1. Hell Yes xd

Smokianlord
02-09-2020, 09:32 AM
also cinco can you please add some buttons in auction slots? I have 181 slots in auction but my thumbs hurt after canceling or adding 100 items in auction

I suggest add buttons like below :

" Collect all completed sale items "

" Cancel all expired items "

" Cancel all items "

if these are added , I suppose players will be helped alot :3 thanks for the great update <3 https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200209/0ab6c670ce3e931605b7d1764f29291b.jpg

Habibibi
02-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Good afternoon all,

Let us take a closer look at the recent DL update and why gamers are unhappy with that Cinco. To be honest, I don't usually write feedback like this but I really wanted to get this off my chest. This is a game meant to be played for fun and immersion with story and full voice acting. Please Don't get me wrong; Not meaning to be rude, just saying, this seems like a simple request Cinco?!? So many of us have asked for this forever now.... This game could really be fun but its lacking in a reason to do it.... Usually, an update to the game is something that gamers look forward to. However, As someone who's constantly striving to do better, it makes me frustrated to see so many poor excuses being made and unwarranted praise being handed out so regularly in the DARK LEGENDS gaming industry. I know it's hard to make better updates and I understand that you put a lot of effort into your creations dear developers. We need something fresh and exciting pls Bring enjoyment back to the game!

(。◕‿◕。)

kurbeka
02-09-2020, 01:27 PM
Good afternoon all,

Let us take a closer look at the recent DL update and why gamers are unhappy with that Cinco. To be honest, I don't usually write feedback like this but I really wanted to get this off my chest. This is a game meant to be played for fun and immersion with story and full voice acting. Please Don't get me wrong; Not meaning to be rude, just saying, this seems like a simple request Cinco?!? So many of us have asked for this forever now.... This game could really be fun but its lacking in a reason to do it.... Usually, an update to the game is something that gamers look forward to. However, As someone who's constantly striving to do better, it makes me frustrated to see so many poor excuses being made and unwarranted praise being handed out so regularly in the DARK LEGENDS gaming industry. I know it's hard to make better updates and I understand that you put a lot of effort into your creations dear developers. We need something fresh and exciting pls Bring enjoyment back to the game!

(。◕‿◕。)

I also wonder why we get the least attention from the devs team despite of DL community shows high spirit to invest more time and money in the game...We see they become very active during events and almost empty game for the non-event period that follows....we have raised many requests and suggestions to resolve this as well as for other in-game problems....The current event is an example of the bad management everybody has got what they wanted from the event from the first 2 days they close the game nd come back later when there is new event,huh ? this is boring...we suggested to put some exclusive items that can only be acquired as a loot well a rare loot good enough to encourage the gamers to strive for it...yet no respond again.

Cinco, sir I read your new year message for the community... it made me boil in excitement as for what we are supposed to see during this year the promises you wrote there... I dont know but this event is absolutely not from them...I can not hide my disappointment neither I can stop wondering for what reason we do not get enough attention and serious care...

Habibibi
02-09-2020, 03:34 PM
I also wonder why we get the least attention from the devs team despite of DL community shows high spirit to invest more time and money in the game...We see they become very active during events and almost empty game for the non-event period that follows....we have raised many requests and suggestions to resolve this as well as for other in-game problems....The current event is an example of the bad management everybody has got what they wanted from the event from the first 2 days they close the game nd come back later when there is new event,huh ? this is boring...we suggested to put some exclusive items that can only be acquired as a loot well a rare loot good enough to encourage the gamers to strive for it...yet no respond again.

Cinco, sir I read your new year message for the community... it made me boil in excitement as for what we are supposed to see during this year the promises you wrote there... I dont know but this event is absolutely not from them...I can not hide my disappointment neither I can stop wondering for what reason we do not get enough attention and serious care...[/SIZE]

Dark legends is dying. Everyone can agree with that.

This is not a minor change, it is a major game-altering change and we deserved better ATTENTION. I believe that all gamers deserve to share beautiful, immersive experiences regardless of the lack of interaction between developers and DL Community ..That is not ok. In reality, listening to DL community players is the best way to know what they want ...

Dear Devs: We are, in short, the very people that you need to keep happy if you want DL game to continue to grow. We are not a fringe or a minority of the DL community. We are the most loyal guild core constituency that has stuck with and supported this game for years.

We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most other guilds in Dark Legends Cinco. My family members do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 20-60. We enjoy PvP- arenas,PVE events, achievements etc. When it is Holiday updates time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. We are over 14,000k members and very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. This is just a small taste of our guild ...

Well! That's all I can say for now, Good Luck STS, hopefully you can gain a customer back with your new product this year..

For all other Community players, feel free to make remarks on my suggestions and add your own suggestions.

kurbeka
02-09-2020, 04:34 PM
I see the devs are following some wrong strategy in which it leaves no priority for the old players and seek to gain new players...I tell you as an experienced gamer the old players actually form the atmosphere that attracts more players into the game, competitions arise and inspiration that puts them as a vital goal in the game is the core for the game success and growth.

You are not paying enough attention to this point you let those players vanish by losing their prestige either by the enormous " erros " and holes in the game system that permit players to take advantage to seize all the top ranks in the leaderboard unfairly and without competition or by continuously bring back vanities that are supposed to be exclusive and antique...Your game has lots of issues due to the bad planning we love this game you can see how much we care about it and we send you feedbacks, suggestions and requests yet we receive cold-hearted replies or no replies at all rather than appreciations or REWARDS we are doing you a favor here !

Well, personally I do not ask for any rewards my only reward is fixing this my beloved game and make sure to never have bugs or errors again...We want more care and attention for Dark legends.

Habibibi
02-09-2020, 05:54 PM
I see the devs are following some wrong strategy in which it leaves no priority for the old players and seek to gain new players...I tell you as an experienced gamer the old players actually form the atmosphere that attracts more players into the game, competitions arise and inspiration that puts them as a vital goal in the game is the core for the game success and growth.

You are not paying enough attention to this point you let those players vanish by losing their prestige either by the enormous " erros " and holes in the game system that permit players to take advantage to seize all the top ranks in the leaderboard unfairly and without competition or by continuously bring back vanities that are supposed to be exclusive and antique...Your game has lots of issues due to the bad planning we love this game you can see how much we care about it and we send you feedbacks, suggestions and requests yet we receive cold-hearted replies or no replies at all rather than appreciations or REWARDS we are doing you a favor here !

Well, personally I do not ask for any rewards my only reward is fixing this my beloved game and make sure to never have bugs or errors again...We want more care and attention for Dark legends.

Fair point, really. This is well stated and deserves a bump- puts things in perspective. One of the reasons for this lack of motivation and frustration with the direction of the game development is of course the overall slow progress. In all honesty, DL has been the favorite mobile game for a huge amount of gamers, including hundreds of players whom are active on a daily basis but we think this needs some clarification as well. to enhance the already good developer community relationship even more. We are looking forward to hearing more about many exiting concept ideas and changes to the game in the future Dear Devs. We are aware and understand that this game is your baby dear developers, but we have only given you love and support since the beta version... PLEASE give us the tools to ensure the longevity of the game.

Wishing everyone a great start of the week!
Thank you.

DefinitelyNot
02-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Can't y'all just chill and enjoy what we have here I had to read these 2 big posts when all I wanted was to see if there is any update about the invisible ghost being added

DefinitelyNot
02-09-2020, 06:39 PM
I come to see updates and info about the event not to see people complaining wth huge arse posts, if it's that bad make a thread in suggestions or something ����*♂️ let's keep insisting on them adding the invisible ghost as a drop for now an other things yall suggested comes later

DefinitelyNot
02-09-2020, 06:42 PM
And it was 5 huge arse posts not 2 my bad. Seriously stop with the frustrating "game dying" ****s people others are tryna have peace here and enjoy some content if you got an idea then offer it without having to insult this and that

Habibibi
02-09-2020, 08:00 PM
And it was 5 huge arse posts not 2 my bad. Seriously stop with the frustrating "game dying" ****s people others are tryna have peace here and enjoy some content if you got an idea then offer it without having to insult this and that

I completely disagree. I'm going to ignore what you've said, Since you not making any sense!!Our goal is to have effective communication with moderators and happy community while having fun!

Sorry but do you even know what the definition of "fun" is? because I don't think you do. Fun is not something that is the same for everyone. The objective of the game is to not to "let's try different picks and screw around!" this is not a sandbox game, there is a clear objective. I am sorry that you do not care about community players and just want to screw around with non-sense that won't stop anyone from actually trying to just say what we want calmly, clearly, assertively, and maturely. It's as simple as that. You not wanting to realize this very simple fact ?!?

Cutelilkitten
02-09-2020, 08:48 PM
In my view, this game is a sale. In sales the best deal is a price in which the seller is willing to agree and the buyer is willing to agree.

What I've seen, in the embarrassingly long number of years I've been playing this, is a deal on which we are all willing to agree but the bill of goods is ultimately not what the buyer envisioned and the cost of production seems to exceed the price of the seller.

This game is dying. It's a very slow death because there is enough nostalgia and relationships built on both ends to keep the passion project going.

I agree that a few small changes can definitely help keep players coming back, but devs need to balance profit producing changes with those that are free.

So far, there are many events oriented heavily around high cost profit producing changes with very little in the way of small free changes.

For instance, keep the events going the same way they are now. Also, do temporary free changes I'm between. Add a "daily retro drop". E.g. "On Mondays, some older vanities have a small chance of dropping. On Tuesdays, same thing but a different set. Etc."

Also, increase the outfit loadout number ;)

Give guilds more control over their guild. Member search options would be nice. A Master Notes board would be too.

This would generate more interest that ultimately would bring more players to make purchases during four profit events.

The big change would be to create recurring daily or weekly changes that encourage players to grind for drops. The game was fun in 2012 and 2013 because of the drops.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DefinitelyNot
02-10-2020, 12:17 PM
I completely disagree. I'm going to ignore what you've said, Since you not making any sense!!Our goal is to have effective communication with moderators and happy community while having fun!

Sorry but do you even know what the definition of "fun" is? because I don't think you do. Fun is not something that is the same for everyone. The objective of the game is to not to "let's try different picks and screw around!" this is not a sandbox game, there is a clear objective. I am sorry that you do not care about community players and just want to screw around with non-sense that won't stop anyone from actually trying to just say what we want calmly, clearly, assertively, and maturely. It's as simple as that. You not wanting to realize this very simple fact ?!?

I say they should make a specific thread for their ideas or private message the devs since it's better and more noticeable but I get that reply lol and that's exactly why the devs don't listen to yall. Watch your attitude lol the heck

AEntity
02-10-2020, 02:11 PM
I say they should make a specific thread for their ideas or private message the devs since it's better and more noticeable but I get that reply lol and that's exactly why the devs don't listen to yall. Watch your attitude lol the heck

Absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your opinion about events, where current event was announced. I agree we need to do it politely, but none of them were being aggresive or had bad manners. Respect each other.

Devs do need to listen to their player base here, show some love to this beautiful game we all enjoy so much.

Habibibi
02-10-2020, 05:25 PM
In my view, this game is a sale. In sales the best deal is a price in which the seller is willing to agree and the buyer is willing to agree.

What I've seen, in the embarrassingly long number of years I've been playing this, is a deal on which we are all willing to agree but the bill of goods is ultimately not what the buyer envisioned and the cost of production seems to exceed the price of the seller.

This game is dying. It's a very slow death because there is enough nostalgia and relationships built on both ends to keep the passion project going.

I agree that a few small changes can definitely help keep players coming back, but devs need to balance profit producing changes with those that are free.

So far, there are many events oriented heavily around high cost profit producing changes with very little in the way of small free changes.

For instance, keep the events going the same way they are now. Also, do temporary free changes I'm between. Add a "daily retro drop". E.g. "On Mondays, some older vanities have a small chance of dropping. On Tuesdays, same thing but a different set. Etc."

Also, increase the outfit loadout number ;)

Give guilds more control over their guild. Member search options would be nice. A Master Notes board would be too.

This would generate more interest that ultimately would bring more players to make purchases during four profit events.

The big change would be to create recurring daily or weekly changes that encourage players to grind for drops. The game was fun in 2012 and 2013 because of the drops.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You make a great point and I agree. There are a hundred ways of fixing a problem and the devs are the experts in doing just that in the least damaging way.

The point is: The game would be a very different place if the popular opinion or throw most vocal opinions were used to balance the game.

Habibibi
02-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your opinion about events, where current event was announced. I agree we need to do it politely, but none of them were being aggresive or had bad manners. Respect each other.

Devs do need to listen to their player base here, show some love to this beautiful game we all enjoy so much.

As an active community, real time dialogue is what we want to get to the core of what legends players were thinking day to day so we could make the best game possible(。◕‿◕。)
and I would like to see some active participation by the devs in the forum by responding to our threads directly and thereby showing that they actually care about their costumers and the feedback and concerns we have!!

Playerzero
02-11-2020, 07:27 AM
Question: How come we can stash all new vanity except pink Venus set?

nadineelfen
02-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Hello , been a long time that i didnt post anything on here , but wanted to add my opinion , im 100% agree with u sis Bella
We need more updates , differents from the actual ones, we need more new'maps , more differents bosses we been all playing for long time but we still love our game.

Habibibi
02-11-2020, 02:22 PM
╭☞( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)╭☞
------\★)_(★\
--------\ __. \
--------/ ╰つ╯\

To put a fine point on this ...From a community Guild Master standpoint they have no idea how good it feels to have a Moderator go above and beyond the standard procedure to help the community, and actually show that they care. There are cool people in this game that never lose their cool, and never get toxic to others, the game is filled with good gamers and I really Hope DL Mods take at least one of these statements into consideration:concern:

Trust me folks, when I say I HOLD a LOT back from this forum community because I feel the discourse and communication skills is severally LACKING at times. I know there are smarter people on this forum that know exactly what I’m talking about :D

Habibibi
02-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Hello , been a long time that i didnt post anything on here , but wanted to add my opinion , im 100% agree with u sis Bella
We need more updates , differents from the actual ones, we need more new'maps , more differents bosses we been all playing for long time but we still love our game.

Concerning the very suggestion: This suggestion, raises the question of a more complex guild managing system we were asking looooong ago... And if STS will put more 'coding power' into the guild system, then we could have more complex abilities for the officers and other guildies. This will lead to deeper social part of gameplay as well as more motivation for guild members to do something useful In the game..

Arhan Khan
02-11-2020, 02:41 PM
cinco bro invisible ghost not dropping
Increase dropping level for invisible ghost people mad coz ghost not dropping fix it fast as you can

Minionmaster
02-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Invisible ghost is not dropping because it hasn’t been added to this event.

We were trying to get it added to no avail :(

MM

Cinco
02-11-2020, 02:54 PM
I suspect the Invisible Ghost will make his way back during the second week of Valentine's.
There will also be a way to upgrade the 'Enraged Ghost' to something more powerful (for Level 51).

Supatra.
02-11-2020, 03:02 PM
I suspect the Invisible Ghost will make his way back during the second week of Valentine's.
There will also be a way to upgrade the 'Enraged Ghost' to something more powerful (for Level 51).Thanks

Habibibi
02-11-2020, 03:26 PM
There will also be a way to upgrade the 'Enraged Ghost' to something more powerful (for Level 51).

SUPER THANK YOU!!

• L-O-V-E FOR THE NEXT upgrade the 'Enraged Ghost' that will make the game more fun for DL COMMUNITY!

Keep running with ur energy guys xD Enjoy all of the treats😉

Minionmaster
02-11-2020, 08:53 PM
woohoo! Please post more details when invisible ghost is added to valentines event especially the level 51 enraged upgrade?

Tyvm Cinco

MM

AEntity
02-11-2020, 09:38 PM
woohoo! Please post more details when invisible ghost is added to valentines event especially the level 51 enraged upgrade?

Tyvm Cinco

MM

Yes, that would be very helpful. :excitement:

nadineelfen
02-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Tysm cinco for the feedback, i will love to see new map^_^

nadineelfen
02-12-2020, 03:02 PM
Its always a pleasure to see u on dl^_^

Lastgoodbyes
02-12-2020, 03:29 PM
wait a minute.. how do we acquire broken red hearts and blue if they are not drops from event o.o

DefinitelyNot
02-12-2020, 04:34 PM
Cinco the red broken and blue broken hearts aren't available you really need to make them dropable otherwise how are we supposed to craft the new pet when those aren't available

DefinitelyNot
02-12-2020, 04:36 PM
wait a minute.. how do we acquire broken red hearts and blue if they are not drops from event o.o

Exactly , please add those to the drops so we can be as happy as we really were to see the invisible ghost added to drops

Igothikal
02-12-2020, 05:07 PM
Lol they must forgot about that 😂

AEntity
02-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Just saw someone get Broken Blue hearts, I think they just added them. :)

IAMG
02-18-2020, 01:57 AM
Ayeeee CINCO , Very important question.. IS THE VDAY ECLAIR ABLE TO SPAWN After the event has ended ?

Cinco
02-18-2020, 03:08 PM
Ayeeee CINCO , Very important question.. IS THE VDAY ECLAIR ABLE TO SPAWN After the event has ended ?

The Valentine 'Forgotten Vanity' Vendor Elixir will not be useful once the event is over.

souzaluizantonio
02-19-2020, 02:54 AM
what is the next event cinco :)

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

AEntity
02-19-2020, 11:18 AM
what is the next event cinco :)

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

St Patricks, or as is called here Sin Patty :)

Check older threads for future reference.

Uptosts
04-05-2020, 05:34 AM
Concerning the very suggestion: This suggestion, raises the question of a more complex guild managing system we were asking looooong ago... And if STS will put more 'coding power' into the guild system, then we could have more complex abilities for the officers and other guildies. This will lead to deeper social part of gameplay as well as more motivation for guild members to do something useful In the game..
Well seems I'm late to give my opinion, but I totally agree with you @Bella. I think it's all about time and I believe Step-by-Step when the time is right will be implemented and yes, I do Agree Guild Needs some Enhancements, Also New "Guild Halls" as already Players had Suggested.

(+Platinum Option and Gold Optional Purchase Able Guild Halls) :)

Lastgoodbyes
04-05-2020, 01:25 PM
Or guild name changes instead of just making a new guild everytime.. sex change mortuary new faces for the men and ladies.. new music.. ect

tusharreings
04-07-2020, 05:57 AM
Nice!
:-) :-)