PDA

View Full Version : FFA 3/3 Tournie postpone until...

AbsolutePally
01-12-2012, 08:22 AM
The glitch is fixed.
Not going into details on what, how, or why so DO NOT ask or post details regarding it.
This glitch can be abused to win tournaments since it gives a huge unfair advantage. Hopefully devs will review the details that someone sent in and patch it up.
Also I would like to see if anyone abused it to gain an unfair advantage recently as well. So please look into it?

adidaman
01-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Yeah... That would make it a little unfair

Jewelsofjane
01-12-2012, 08:44 AM
I would like to press the issue for this to be looked into as well, and I further Fervently ask sts devs to confirm to those asking If the glitch had been used for an advantage recently.

TruePlayer
01-12-2012, 01:06 PM
To be honest i have seen some things thats also made me wonder. Saw a certain mage not say who kill a str build lvl 66 withs two hits. Was less then 2sec lol. And i try do same
Combo but not nearly the damge i saw done by that mage.

TruePlayer
01-12-2012, 01:14 PM
I also think theres a glitch to mage skills, either glitch or game lag but its happens everyday in pvp. Sometimes mage can hit you even your across the map. So pl pvp really do need alot fixing. I hope dev will find away to improve the way we pvp, to where real skill and builds and gears will show who the better pvper rather them some glitch or
Just luck. They sould take luck out of pvp.

TruePlayer
01-12-2012, 01:32 PM
I think dev have take a long look at the game and fix all the problems because us players do invest alot into r game play and we deserve dev to work hard to bring us the best game.

AbsolutePally
01-12-2012, 01:49 PM
^ so wise ^

Triple post, it is called "edit"

brodiniozo
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
WandMages = op this cap.
Not crying about it, just sayin.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Note using TapaTalk

Gaunab
01-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Actually, I'm happy to hear so :D
Very buisy with exams, and force myself to play at weekends only.
Back by the end of this month :)

Zeus
01-12-2012, 05:30 PM
All I'll say is the glitch allowed me to take on 3 pure int crafted elves, let them buff and attack me, then leisurely kill them with ease without my health being scratched in the slightest degree.

Samhayne
01-12-2012, 06:00 PM
So, there is still a glitch. It's pretty situational. Given this issue, we won't be promoting further PvP events until it is resolved.

We'll be reversing the recent Mage of Alterra prizes.

AbsolutePally
01-12-2012, 06:32 PM
So, there is still a glitch. It's pretty situational. Given this issue, we won't be promoting further PvP events until it is resolved.

I knew it!

Jewelsofjane
01-12-2012, 06:40 PM
If someone used this glitch, it can be easily proven.

CrimsonTider
01-12-2012, 06:45 PM
O.O

The plot thickens....

XghostzX
01-12-2012, 08:08 PM

What exactly does this mean?

Whirlzap
01-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Lol glitch?
Wait, I remember taking down Brodiniozo in two hits.
I don't recall a glitch though, just using a lv65 Crafted Lilith Staff Set and Pure INT as always.
I mean, one Auto+Firestorm with that set is insane.

But I agree, kinda horrible seeing so many mages just go pure INT now JUST because of this wand set.
Horrible. And at sewer ages, people despised Pure INT....
I hope the next update doesn't make mage sets this OP to the point that it takes little skill.

mejslll
01-13-2012, 01:46 AM
i would look in to birds being able to exploite the glitch as well, i saw two things that blew my mind the other day in ctf, one bird got 11 kills in arrow! and i made up three of those kills(not tooting my own horn but as a warbird, dex birds are a easy kill for any warbird) and all the dex bird did was dodge dodge dodge... did seem right

and int mages are very strong but when the start dodging more than me - it raises an eyebrrow

please fix this ... thanks guys

TruePlayer
01-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Yes people will always try find a unfair advantage. Thats why pl pvp history is ruined. Now people who you use to think is pro maybe not be as they seem lol.

TruePlayer
01-13-2012, 03:17 AM
Lol glitch?
Wait, I remember taking down Brodiniozo in two hits.
I don't recall a glitch though, just using a lv65 Crafted Lilith Staff Set and Pure INT as always.
I mean, one Auto+Firestorm with that set is insane.

But I agree, kinda horrible seeing so many mages just go pure INT now JUST because of this wand set.
Horrible. And at sewer ages, people despised Pure INT....
I hope the next update doesn't make mage sets this OP to the point that it takes little skill.

Well i dont think int mage op but i do think these ladies r catching up to us birds :)

bglir
01-13-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi, i have been joining PVP and CTF not long, i train hard to be the best as to compete with the pros, to see this players resort to using the glitch and win, saddens me, but still its a challenge to overcome, it is enough the difference of internet ping spoils the fight and now glitch's too, how long has this been going on???

DEV thanks for your hard work, hope you guys fix the glitch soon and keep us updated.

AbsolutePally
01-13-2012, 10:08 AM
I am really happy that something was done, and actions were taken so quickly.
My sincere aoologizies for all the dirt and drama this event dug up. Anytime anything threatens the legitamacy of a tournament I must make a judgement call based on a lot of gsthering of intel and circumstances. I keep a dialogue with the developers in these events, keep the information flowing and basically report to my superiors here. Under dev supervision, I am trusted to organize, host, and protect.
Thank you all for the participation, patience, and your competitive spirit.

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Sorry to ask a detail but will the tournament be made soon? Flip has confirmed today that the glitch was fixed.

Jugernugett
01-21-2012, 05:27 PM
To be honest i have seen some things thats also made me wonder. Saw a certain mage not say who kill a str build lvl 66 withs two hits. Was less then 2sec lol. And i try do same
Combo but not nearly the damge i saw done by that mage. it was probably me lol. And yes yes. There is a Mage cheat. They have super major damage and mages r just so good that's not how it's supposed to be lol. Mages kill others way too fast that's why Mage vs Mage always takes like 10 minutes. And yes, I mean 10 minutes. Some mages are so powerful that. It's just unexplainable except that there has gotta be some kind of cheat to the game for mages only. I have a Mage. Not as strong as other mages. I suggest that developers should look into this because.... Mages...