PDA

View Full Version : Boom boom pow pvp

Rarefew
07-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Hey guys so did u ever wonder why avains kick ***? They max the best abilities and use em. I'll tell the steps (they pwn in pvp) first evade and focus. Then break armor, blast shot blind shot then repulse shot oh yeah and use thorn ROOT before the shots.

Oh yeah and thank you pvpmaster,godzkiller and torturedsoul! May your weapons stay sharp

v5point0
07-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Evasion is the way of the ninja bird.

Elffy
07-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Double post?

-Rexon
07-25-2010, 12:24 AM
IMO, Avians are the worst out of 3 races.

v5point0
07-25-2010, 04:45 AM
IMO, Avians are the worst out of 3 races.

Its not the race that suck, it is the people behind them. Though it is unbalanced at the moment, each class has a potential of owning another, just depends on skills and technique, and yes maintaining your distance if you are a ranged attacker against a melee attacker is also a skill, nobody is going to sit there and let you kill them. If you are a melee attacker you job is to get to that ranged avian, elf or bear, you have the skills to do that so learn to use them and stop whining "runner"

Barbamitsos
07-25-2010, 08:23 AM
Hehe banana has a potential XD a great one

-Rexon
07-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Its not the race that suck, it is the people behind them. Though it is unbalanced at the moment, each class has a potential of owning another, just depends on skills and technique, and yes maintaining your distance if you are a ranged attacker against a melee attacker is also a skill, nobody is going to sit there and let you kill them. If you are a melee attacker you job is to get to that ranged avian, elf or bear, you have the skills to do that so learn to use them and stop whining "runner"
OK. WTF are you talking about?
I don't melee, I range attack. So I have no idea what the **** you are talking about. And what do you mean whine? All I said was one sentence. I said, 'IMO Avians are the worst race.' How is that whining? LOL. You fail.

v5point0
07-26-2010, 06:12 AM
OK. WTF are you talking about?
I don't melee, I range attack. So I have no idea what the **** you are talking about. And what do you mean whine? All I said was one sentence. I said, 'IMO Avians are the worst race.' How is that whining? LOL. You fail.

Did you see your name being referred anywhere in my post? It was a general implication that most melee attackers whine when range attackers maintain their distance. Lol, how was I suppose to know that you are a range attacker, you use a bear and you come in here to bash in an avian thread? You must be a confused hypocrite noob and I would gladly enjoy to kick your butt just to prove my point.

Barbamitsos
07-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Did you see your name being referred anywhere in my post? It was a general implication that most melee attackers whine when range attackers maintain their distance. Lol, how was I suppose to know that you are a range attacker, you use a bear and you come in here to bash in an avian thread? You must be a confused hypocrite noob and I would gladly enjoy to kick your butt just to prove my point.

Lol xhair u fukin run the whole egyptian map when we pvped with sirtanker. U made a circle, then came back, then u rooted and then made one more circle of the map. If u wana run a marathon or sth download: "Olympic games"

v5point0
07-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Lol xhair u fukin run the whole egyptian map when we pvped with sirtanker. U made a circle, then came back, then u rooted and then made one more circle of the map. If u wana run a marathon or sth download: "Olympic games"

Lol it was funny dude. Yeah you had a powerup at one point and I was running for cooldowns. Seriously with my ping and Sirtanker with a one hand, I don't stand a chance.

Barbamitsos
07-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Lol it was funny dude. Yeah you had a powerup at one point and I was running for cooldowns. Seriously with my ping and Sirtanker with a one hand, I don't stand a chance.

And i had to chase u? Next time remind me to get speed elixirs against u haha :P

pvpmaster
07-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Lol... Thanks rare :0 I'm sure tht ull make a fine pvper someday all I gotta do I work with u more ur forum ban Is almost over :)

Rarefew2
09-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Lol I miss u pvp