PDA

View Full Version : Minimize On Screen Somberholt Points Box

Gaprisha
02-05-2020, 12:56 PM

The box displaying rank and points somewhat blocks the view ahead on road turns and most times its hard to see if theres mages with curses and skeletons with aim shot and this is especially dangerous for us hardcore peeps trying to get points/dailies. Its bothersome at time on a normal toon too but atleast we got ankhs there >_<

I wouldn't want to see it completly removed tho as I do like seeing the rank and points so my suggestion is to allow us to minimize it just like hotbar/chatbox.

Thx.

Bundlos
02-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Yes please. It's okay to have the box in town but if you can consider removing it from the map or minimize it like gaprisha says will really help us hc folks

Iccyprincess
02-05-2020, 04:11 PM

The box displaying rank and points somewhat blocks the view ahead on road turns and most times its hard to see if theres mages with curses and skeletons with aim shot and this is especially dangerous for us hardcore peeps trying to get points/dailies. Its bothersome at time on a normal toon too but atleast we got ankhs there >_<

I wouldn't want to see it completly removed tho as I do like seeing the rank and points so my suggestion is to allow us to minimize it just like hotbar/chatbox.

Thx.
+1 with that bar in mid many times we can’t see hidden mages

Futumsh
02-07-2020, 03:46 PM
If you patch, this can now be minimized.