PDA

View Full Version : Misspelled issue

Anil LK Joseph
02-05-2020, 05:43 PM
im always getting chat banned regularly, I’m a fast typer and sometimes I say “Gey” instead of “Hey” and clearly it’s an accident but i don’t really see the reason I should be getting 5 mins banned because of this. The only reference I can see this misspelled word is leading to is “Gay” but I don’t see why I would be getting chat banned for this and I’m pretty much sure I’m not the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
02-05-2020, 05:53 PM
im always getting chat banned regularly, I’m a fast typer and sometimes I say “Gey” instead of “Hey” and clearly it’s an accident but i don’t really see the reason I should be getting 5 mins banned because of this. The only reference I can see this misspelled word is leading to is “Gay” but I don’t see why I would be getting chat banned for this and I’m pretty much sure I’m not the only one

You should probably post this in the suggestions section. This section is more for player to player communication.

Yeue
02-05-2020, 06:07 PM
You should probably post this in the suggestions section. This section is more for player to player communication."GENERAL"

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

youtube
02-05-2020, 06:45 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell They should stop muting people for saying Gay. Its kinda rude for sts to be muting people for saying Gay. Its just a gender and we all should respect it. Taking it in the wrong way is misleading the generations. And Gay also means happy. So yeah , remove this word from Mute triggers.

Encryptions
02-05-2020, 07:40 PM
This happens to me a lot as well, instead of a mute they should do something that won't let your message go through to the other player and say a message like "This [word] has been blocked by our filter."
One that gets me is the word A$$ with [ss not $$] doesn't get you muted but the word azz does. Even though there are a lot of players with azz in their name which I don't really care about seeing curse words especially on an online video game. Its just one of those things that happens.
Forums blocks the a.. but not azz, game blocks azz but not a.. :shame:

Anil LK Joseph
02-05-2020, 08:18 PM
This happens to me a lot as well, instead of a mute they should do something that won't let your message go through to the other player and say a message like "This [word] has been blocked by our filter."
One that gets me is the word A$$ with [ss not $$] doesn't get you muted but the word azz does. Even though there are a lot of players with azz in their name which I don't really care about seeing curse words especially on an online video game. Its just one of those things that happens.

Exactly just block the word itself and not the entire sentence we typed out

Overgrown
02-05-2020, 09:15 PM
Forums blocks the a.. but not azz, game blocks azz but not a.. :shame:You got it! Devs pls mutes are annoying can the system just block the taboo word instead of the whole sentence? Just replace the taboo word with ****

Cuz its a international game, some words to other country differs from one another and muting for 5 mins without proper indication is too much for us.

Thank the post for support.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Jairus980
02-05-2020, 09:53 PM

There's a feature for it but you can't avoid being mute. At least let that mute teach you not to rush when typing, you never know you might save yourself when you accidentally type wrongly when texting to your bf/gf ;)

Anil LK Joseph
02-05-2020, 10:02 PM
There's a feature for it but you can't avoid being mute. At least let that mute teach you not to rush when typing, you never know you might save yourself when you accidentally type wrongly when texting to your bf/gf ;)

Do you understand what the post is about? Who are you helping