PDA

View Full Version : PvP Achievements

SlaveKnight
02-05-2020, 06:44 PM
Hey guys, I’m doing APS at moment, but I want to know how to do PvP APS... Whenever I try to play PvP, all maps are empty.

I think removing points from PvP achievements it’s necessary since no one play it, but at the same time it’s unfair with ppl that played PvP (a long time ago) just to get the points. (And maybe unfair with ppl that payed ppl for dummy [emoji23])

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

youtube
02-05-2020, 06:47 PM
Hey guys, I’m doing APS at moment, but I want to know how to do PvP APS... Whenever I try to play PvP, all maps are empty.

I think removing points from PvP achievements it’s necessary since no one play it, but at the same time it’s unfair with ppl that played PvP (a long time ago) just to get the points. (And maybe unfair with ppl that payed ppl for dummy [emoji23])

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkThe last thing got me [emoji23] Many players even paid me in old times for becoming a dummy.

Coming to the topic , always go to endgame for pvp aps. 76 is active. But if you levelling while doing aps , go to active levels. ACTIVE PVP LEVEL right now is LEVEL 59.

SlaveKnight
02-05-2020, 07:26 PM
The last thing got me [emoji23] Many players even paid me in old times for becoming a dummy.

Coming to the topic , always go to endgame for pvp aps. 76 is active. But if you levelling while doing aps , go to active levels. ACTIVE PVP LEVEL right now is LEVEL 59.

Thank you very much!!

Overgrown
02-06-2020, 10:31 AM

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkRemoving Aps on PVP? Have no respect on the people worked hard for it? Come on.

So now STS, do something on PVP!

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

SlaveKnight
02-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Removing Aps on PVP? Have no respect on the people worked hard for it? Come on.

So now STS, do something on PVP!

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Tbh it seems that they’re not going to change PvP

Chronox
02-06-2020, 11:19 AM
What lvl are u?

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk