Need a strong trusted rouge need help with game level 76

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Itsmejun
02-26-2021, 12:06 AM
Yo, how can I help, IGN;itsmejun

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk

✅Exile✅
02-26-2021, 01:20 AM
i can help teach you about maps and different runs aswell as gear and skill combinations you may need, feel free to message me ingame or housemail me <3
ign: Exile

Tricksterity
02-26-2021, 06:41 AM
I can help to even am warrior (roguelike)..

Send friend request
Warrior~Stfq

Kimochiii
03-23-2021, 01:47 AM
Need 10 post

Jamesdeadkil
06-25-2021, 05:03 AM
same, also rly need like an expert in vanities for valuation in some cases like red jester set, lucky jester set (W)

foreverhero
06-27-2021, 07:47 PM
Can some one please help !e learn the best build for a mage and the best pet thanks

Stephencobear
06-28-2021, 07:27 PM
Can some one please help !e learn the best build for a mage and the best pet thanks

What level are you and what maps do you want to run?
Builds and gear vary wildly pvp/pvp/endgame/low lev

foreverhero
06-29-2021, 05:16 AM
I am a level 17 mage who has been putting all my attribute points in int I am doing story and daily quests to level up I am solo because I don't know how to join a guild or been offered so I was trying to find a pet I can try to acquire that could help me with my strength and Defense maybe can someone please help me learn this stuff thanks

foreverhero
06-29-2021, 05:18 AM
Also I don't know what you mean by what maps do I want to run I apologize I'm a first time player of this game and still trying to learn thanks

Stephencobear
06-29-2021, 09:38 PM
Also I don't know what you mean by what maps do I want to run I apologize I'm a first time player of this game and still trying to learn thanks

Np, you answered what I was wondering anyhow. Putting all stats into int is the way to go.
Also doing the daily quests is good, & as far as what pet that depends on your budget, you will have a lot of things you need as you level & money is hard to some by in early levels.

Feel free to send me a pm here on the forums or message me at my house or send me questions in game (but I work full time so I can be hard to find at times)
My names are in my signature here, but my main is Suentous, I’ll help you out, just let me know your game name so I know it’s you from the forums
Cheers

foreverhero
06-30-2021, 05:08 AM
Thanks Stephen obese for responding to my post I don't know how to send a pm or message you at your house but my in game name is also forever hero I am struggling with some of the quests right now but I'm an old school gamer so I know I just have to keep grinding to level up my stats and gear and ill make it I will try to figure out how to pm you from the game this evening when I get on thanks again I appreciate it

foreverhero
06-30-2021, 05:11 AM
Sorry it was supposed to say stephencobear I have auto correct on my tablet

Stephencobear
06-30-2021, 10:23 AM
Hehehhh np

I sent you a friends request in game, I’m off to work now, be online tonight in like 10 hrs
Tc

foreverhero
07-02-2021, 05:38 AM
Can someone please explain to me the basis for crafting is there certain jewels that are better than others and what does awakening a weapon do

Stephencobear
07-02-2021, 09:50 PM
Can someone please explain to me the basis for crafting is there certain jewels that are better than others and what does awakening a weapon do

The jewels you can craft give different bonus’, each class focuses on the type that helps their class
Rogues - finesse (dex) . Wars - fury (str) . Mages - mind (int), those are the most important 3.
The other types aren’t as useful generally with diamond generally being the least useful.
For you craft mind jewels & maybe nature, I wouldn’t spend much money on others

Awakens give items additional stats or abilities (like gold loot) but they’re random, you don’t get to choose
I wouldn’t suggest you spending much money on either, you will need money latter on after you level up for gear

No need wasting money on gear you won’t be using for long. Jewels can be slotted in gear then removed and re used

Cya in game

foreverhero
07-03-2021, 06:33 PM
thanks for the help with crafting i appreciatte it can someone now please tell me what it means to farm exp is that just what they call grinding in this game and what is sloting a pet mean thanks so much to whoever can help mek wtih this

Stephencobear
07-03-2021, 10:37 PM
thanks for the help with crafting i appreciatte it can someone now please tell me what it means to farm exp is that just what they call grinding in this game and what is sloting a pet mean thanks so much to whoever can help mek wtih this

Grinding may refer to running the map u can make xp in over and over, or it can mean running the quests that give xp that aren’t the maps you can normally get xp in. Like, you are level 30ish now, and can’t get xp in nordir maps but if you go to stronghold town there are daily xp quests you can do there and the quest will give you xp even tho the nordir maps don’t give u xp.
After you unlock all shuyal, tindrin , & the next towns, there will be xp quests available daily you can do to level up, even if you can’t make xp in the map normally.
Here is a link to the daily xp quests you can do after you level up

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375038-Daily-XP-Quests

Slotting pets means putting one type of egg into either the “hb” (happiness bonus), or the “aa” (arcane ability) which allows making pets more strong in different ways
Here is a link to a guide about that…
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?323835-Pet-Powers-Egg-Slots-quot-The-Life-Magic-of-Animancy-quot-Guide&highlight=Slot+pets

Cheers mate

foreverhero
07-23-2021, 06:33 PM
I will be on tonight for the first time in a while ill look for you

foreverhero
07-26-2021, 10:11 AM
Hey that really was me last night I was on medicine and couldn't type very well this is to cover I can't believe you unfriended me

foreverhero
07-26-2021, 10:17 AM
Stephencobear that was.for.you

Stephencobear
07-26-2021, 09:04 PM
Hey that really was me last night I was on medicine and couldn't type very well this is to cover I can't believe you unfriended me

You couldn’t type a full sentence and told me u were getting a blood transfusion in the hospital, so I told you to log off and rest.

You begged eight times for money and gear at two different times that night & said manipulative things like “ I thought we were friends” when I didn’t give you anything.

Beggars get blocked. It’s that simple, I was ok with helping you on quests or running maps, when you stopped asking for info and just wanted gear and money I dealt with you as I would any other, by your actions. I have all the screen shots.

If you are so sick that you can’t type theres no reason to focus on a game.
If your phone is so bad that you can’t type a full sentence with someone in game, money and gear won’t help you.
If you are sick (I doubt it) god bless you, get some rest and don’t worry about a game now.

If you aren’t sick, that would make you a lying scammer. One who helps kill this game as you give older players no reason to try to help new people.

But like I said many times last night, if you’re sick focus on your health, being “strong” in a game means nothing, be strong irl first.
Also, simply never beg in game.

Take care lol

foreverhero
07-27-2021, 07:55 PM
Please forgive me for being a but I was letting to much get to me I shouldn't have acted like that I hope you can forgive me one day