PDA

View Full Version : Blast Shot Fail

v5point0
07-24-2010, 11:54 AM
This always happens to me in PvP and also in PvE to a certain extent. All the other skills seems to work fine but this one seems to fail more then occasionally. I am wondering if others have experienced the same. I keep tapping the button but it won't fire. I have tapped about a dozen times, placing my thumb on the button for several seconds and it just won't fire. I don't think it is a ping issue and my hands/iPhone Screen are clean so it is not a contact issue either.

Royce
07-25-2010, 11:01 AM
This happens to me occasionally, and I can't figure out any pattern. Originally I though it just didn't work if you had no target selected, but I've now seen it fail with a target selected, and work without one, so I don't know. I've also tried moving it around to make sure it was not just the location on the screen, but it happens with Blast Shot in multiple locations.

v5point0
07-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Yeah I was thinking it could be a location issue but it seem to work fine on other skills on my other characters. It just seems to fail a lot when you need it the most. Call me paranoid but I have feeling it is a disable cheat.

Barbamitsos
07-26-2010, 09:24 AM
This always happens to me in PvP and also in PvE to a certain extent. All the other skills seems to work fine but this one seems to fail more then occasionally. I am wondering if others have experienced the same. I keep tapping the button but it won't fire. I have tapped about a dozen times, placing my thumb on the button for several seconds and it just won't fire. I don't think it is a ping issue and my hands/iPhone Screen are clean so it is not a contact issue either.

No such issue with barbamitsos O.*
Try putin the skill at another bar or place and retry

FluffNStuff
07-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Does stun prevent this skill?

v5point0
07-26-2010, 11:32 AM
No such issue with barbamitsos O.*
Try putin the skill at another bar or place and retry

Tried before, still the same, atm it sits on the bottom left row. What ver OS and hardware you using?

Does stun prevent this skill?

Happens when I go up against Mages too, so am guessing it is not a Stun issue.

Barbamitsos
07-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Ios4 and i use iPod touch 2g and iPhone 3Gs