PDA

View Full Version : Kissogatha's AA

Killyxan
02-06-2020, 08:06 AM
I've used this pet in maus/gates and idk why the charmed mobs deal 500% dmg but first u can kill the charmed mob 2nd if u use aa in around 10-15 mobs 1-2 get charmed and they die pretty fast idk if this pet should be even rated as arcane pet

My suggestion is to make the charmed mobs immortal for like 10-15 secs so they can kill other enemy mobs and give these mobs more than 500% damage because its honstley does no dmg otherwise this aa is the worst aa out of all arcane pets that I've seen the pet looks cute but that's all really maybe rate it as mythic if you guys dont want to change the aa no offense

Ty

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
02-06-2020, 08:10 AM
this would be bad at gates and good at mauso

Killyxan
02-06-2020, 08:36 AM
Why would it be bad at gates the charmed will help u and then they die after they have a lot of hp a lot of dmg and after 10-15 secs they die by them self even at round 90 they should 1 hit other mobs that would be very helpful I would say but lmk why you think its bad for gates hehe

Xyv.io
02-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Why would it be bad at gates the charmed will help u and then they die after they have a lot of hp a lot of dmg and after 10-15 secs they die by them self even at round 90 they should 1 hit other mobs that would be very helpful I would say but lmk why you think its bad for gates hehe

The charmed will keep helping you and time will run out gg.

Killyxan
02-06-2020, 09:49 AM
They are charmed/immortal but on your side they count with u but they cant be killed they die by themself it dosent affect timer

Futumsh
02-06-2020, 10:34 AM
I've used this pet in maus/gates and idk why the charmed mobs deal 500% dmg but first u can kill the charmed mob 2nd if u use aa in around 10-15 mobs 1-2 get charmed and they die pretty fast idk if this pet should be even rated as arcane pet

My suggestion is to make the charmed mobs immortal for like 10-15 secs so they can kill other enemy mobs and give these mobs more than 500% damage because its honstley does no dmg otherwise this aa is the worst aa out of all arcane pets that I've seen the pet looks cute but that's all really maybe rate it as mythic if you guys dont want to change the aa no offense

Ty

Wrong forum for suggestions. Your description sounds like it's working as intended. People hated it when it was changed so you couldn't damage the charmed mobs.