PDA

View Full Version : Banned because of lending Stuff

Vendelta
02-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Is it true, that you can get a perma banned, if you lend a friend some stuff? Someone told me that today and i was thinking of it. cause someone got banned and nobody know why. But it's fact that a friend of this player who got banned lend him BB Dagger to try it on but he wasn't scamming he gave it back after like 15 min or something i dont remember anymore. But anyways... at the same day or 1 day later he got perma banned. so yeah thats all what i wanted to ask.

Futumsh
02-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Is it true, that you can get a perma banned, if you lend a friend some stuff? Someone told me that today and i was thinking of it. cause someone got banned and nobody know why. But it's fact that a friend of this player who got banned lend him BB Dagger to try it on but he wasn't scamming he gave it back after like 15 min or something i dont remember anymore. But anyways... at the same day or 1 day later he got perma banned. so yeah thats all what i wanted to ask.

No, it's not true. It's likely your friend was involved in offer fraud or account sharing.