PDA

View Full Version : How the new premium boss dungeons work- Repost from Patch Notes

Whirlzap
01-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Thought this would be helpful because I was pretty dang confused.

Previously, if you wanted to farm you would need to run Dungeon 1, then Dungeon 2, then Dungeon 3, then Dungeon 4 then on to Dungeon 5 to hit all the bosses. The Mount Fang Boss Stomp has all 5 bosses in it that all drop the same combined loot table containing all of the possible drops from those 5 bosses. So, with one clear of the Boss Stomp you get 5 chances for loot.

If someone is looking to maximize the number of drops for their time spent, taking advantage of the Premium Boss Stomp would probably be the way to go. If you want to run the normal dungeons, you can still get the same loot - it will probably just take you longer, as you need to clear the maps, etc.

Kays, have fun spending several hours there and making CS completely crash xD
L21 farming gonna be so easyyyy.

Battlelock
01-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Not sure they've changed or added any but Fang. Lvl 21 is already easy. 4 lvl 21's & 1 lvl 66 make it super easy. If they do a premium boss gauntlet for sec then ya it's prices will drop. Only one i see listed is Fang but I guess maybe all boss gauntlets might be affected?

Samhayne
01-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Not sure they've changed or added any but Fang. Lvl 21 is already easy. 4 lvl 21's & 1 lvl 66 make it super easy. If they do a premium boss gauntlet for sec then ya it's prices will drop. Only one i see listed is Fang but I guess maybe all boss gauntlets might be affected?

Today's patch only introduced the Premium Mount Fang Boss Stomp and no other dungeons. We are looking at other offerings for other level ranges, but nothing yet to announce.

adidaman
01-12-2012, 03:31 PM
I thought the update was ok. It's only 3 plat