PDA

View Full Version : Make energy stashable!

Clugan
02-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Please

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
02-07-2020, 07:58 PM
-1 bad idea. Ppl will abuse the system to run for lower lvl char.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
02-08-2020, 12:57 AM
-1 bad idea. Ppl will abuse the system to run for lower lvl char.

What? Lower lvl energy farm? And lower lvls have same boss but it's a 76 boss so gg

Risinglegendx
02-08-2020, 03:14 AM
What? Lower lvl energy farm? And lower lvls have same boss but it's a 76 boss so ggEvents are significantly easier at lower levels, e.g., run for energy on main, blaze through event on a well geared level 15.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

konafez
02-08-2020, 03:37 AM
energy was stashable back in the day. people would run 5 characters crafting energy and stashing it for there leaderbord character

Crocodile
02-08-2020, 03:39 AM
What? Lower lvl energy farm? And lower lvls have same boss but it's a 76 boss so ggRead what Konafez wrote down there.

Archugejackmen
02-08-2020, 04:12 AM
-1, exactly what konafez has said. The system as it is now is perfectly fine, and will keep the demand for crafting slots high so plat users have something to spend on. (which also supports StS and the game)

Susanne
02-08-2020, 04:18 AM
Events are significantly easier at lower levels, e.g., run for energy on main, blaze through event on a well geared level 15.

So what about new lower level players who don't have the good gear? When I say "lower levels", I'm talking about up to level 50. The event for them is something they can only attempt and give up on. I've been chatting to them in-game and even made a character to try it out and yet again they are right.
They can't play events.
So why doesn't anyone listen? The game is just for endgamers?

Risinglegendx
02-08-2020, 05:19 AM
So what about new lower level players who don't have the good gear? When I say "lower levels", I'm talking about up to level 50. The event for them is something they can only attempt and give up on. I've been chatting to them in-game and even made a character to try it out and yet again they are right.
They can't play events.
So why doesn't anyone listen? The game is just for endgamers?Its mainly twinks, but nowadays the time to kill on every mob in any event is so fast, it would not really matter much if they ran it on the twink versus the main. It used to be an issue, not so much now as it was then if it was stashable, but the problems would still be there.

Xyv.io
02-08-2020, 05:25 AM
Read what Konafez wrote down there.

I know but it's pretty much impossible now since we have 25 slots and energy takes 1hr to craft... So you're gonna be farming 75 essences on 4-5 characters(300+ essence) every hour?? The drop rates will barely fill 25 slots every hour.

heyjoe
02-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Used to be that event lb's were littered with twinks and some event gear was quite a bit more desired by twinks. Not so prevalent now however