PDA

View Full Version : Pl Logo Contest(Repost)

nmyxspaceship
01-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey everyone, this is the contest thread, my other one was moved to comings and goings.

I hope everyone takes part in this as it will probably be my last contest. I couldn't manage to gather a big pot like my previous contest but it is something I think most players would like to have.

So the prize will be a Strongmans Glyph Mace Set...

(donations accepted)

I wan't you guys to come up with a new Pl Logo. I wan't the logo to bring you back to the past or give us a hint of what the Pl future holds. Make it yours and make represent the good times you have had. For the new players just let it represent the fun times that you are having now.

This can be done on paint, sketched up on paper, done in sketchbook, dont on Photoshop, AI, and what ever resource you can use. Keep it clean. Do Not take anything you see on google, I will moniter all of the post and make sure they are not taken. I ask that you only submit one so that everyone will have an equal chance. You may enter twice but the first entry will be cancelled out.

For the less artistic, this will not be judged on if the logo shines, it will be judged on how much it represents pl.

I am hoping to get this Developers to have a hand in this. Maybe a forum poll, a 1 plat prize, just anything to show how the forums use to be. I know that they have been working on DL night and day and I'm hoping to come back around on the release that. You guys are great!

dead line will be January 24, that gives some time for everyone to see and take part in.

nmyxspaceship
01-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks everyone for the previous donations, sorry it took so long to repost this. Please everyone have fun! See you later!

adidaman
01-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Reserved

Crunchee
01-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Jan 24 is my birthday!! :D
Sorry to see you go.

VVammothehammo
01-12-2012, 07:35 PM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/Pocketlegend/world_mapcopy.jpg

Tadah! It sux

TechniShock