PDA

View Full Version : More outfit loadouts

Cutelilkitten
02-08-2020, 02:41 PM
With so much vanity added to the game over the years, I recommend an increase into the number of outfit loadouts available to a max of 12.

The benefit for players is obvious. You can maintain more than 4 outfits per toon ready to load at your whim.

The benefit to Dark Legends Devs: you could charge a reasonable amount of plat per added loadout option. Essentially 10 Plat could unlock one loadout at a time or 80 plat total. Hell, charge what you want. I just want loadouts!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Habibibi
02-08-2020, 03:24 PM
With so much vanity added to the game over the years, I recommend an increase into the number of outfit loadouts available to a max of 12.

The benefit for players is obvious. You can maintain more than 4 outfits per toon ready to load at your whim.

The benefit to Dark Legends Devs: you could charge a reasonable amount of plat per added loadout option. Essentially 10 Plat could unlock one loadout at a time or 80 plat total. Hell, charge what you want. I just want loadouts!

Hey, that's a great idea @Cute, which highlights many more ideas to help with different aspects of DL game development journey for DL COMMUNITY!!

This could be really useful Dear Developers, I hope that you've found this article helpful?!?

Uptosts
04-04-2020, 03:03 AM

Nice idea 💙. Apart from this,
(+ We could be able to load our titles as well along with the vanities, well it's not necessary but still just an idea.) 😉