PDA

View Full Version : Charming effect

FeelingLazy
02-08-2020, 02:48 PM
I was testing charming effect and I noticed that boss and miniboss can be charmed, however they attack you (even if under charmed effect) when there's no mobs around. Is this intended? Is this how this effect should work?

Futumsh
02-08-2020, 05:06 PM
I was testing charming effect and I noticed that boss and miniboss can be charmed, however they attack you (even if under charmed effect) when there's no mobs around. Is this intended? Is this how this effect should work?

Charm from what? I don't think there are any that are intended to affect boss/miniboss.

FeelingLazy
02-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Charm from what? I don't think there are any that are intended to affect boss/miniboss.Heroic Shog. The visual effect applies to them (bosses and minibosses)

Futumsh
02-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Ah, yes it does - will get it fixed.

will0
02-08-2020, 11:06 PM
Shoggoth process is similar to kissogatha ... always buggy after patching or major updates ... charming mobs always hits player or does nothing

Futumsh
02-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Kissogatha has the same thing with vfx showing up on boss/miniboss/player (fixed along with shoggoth for the next update), but I'm not aware of any other issue with it.

FeelingLazy
02-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Kissogatha has the same thing with vfx showing up on boss/miniboss/player (fixed along with shoggoth for the next update), but I'm not aware of any other issue with it.Can you check up on Melathrax issue please.