View Full Version : Hug´s arcane lock crate

Crankomaniac
02-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Bring this kind of locks in the store for a limited time so we can have a chance to drop the new arc weapons.

The normal hughthulu locks are not worth to open ....

Tyvm

Azerothraven
02-10-2020, 08:15 AM
I think they want those who bought for 200m to get value out of it so made it like this intentionally. They should have made it cheaper originally tbh. What’s the point of a rare item if barely anyone gonna be able to use it.

QuaseT
02-10-2020, 08:43 AM
I think they want those who bought for 200m to get value out of it so made it like this intentionally. They should have made it cheaper originally tbh. What’s the point of a rare item if barely anyone gonna be able to use it.The point of a rare item is that barely anyone can use it. The weapons are way too strong if every second endgame player can buy it. With a full pt with new arcanes you can melt gates boss in like 5-6s which is way to fast for a new map. If they plan to rerelease them so that a lot more players can get them we either need harder maps or the weapon procs need to be nerfed. No hate but i don't see how this is going to work otherwise.

Gamegrog
02-10-2020, 12:17 PM
+1
Add a chest which can drop new arcanes coz current chest kinda worthless to open.
I'm not asking to increase the drop rates of new 76 but at least release new chest which drops the arcanes.
Again no hate ty
GOLDSHRIMP.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Futumsh
02-10-2020, 12:32 PM
+1
Add a chest which can drop new arcanes coz current chest kinda worthless to open.
I'm not asking to increase the drop rates of new 76 but at least release new chest which drops the arcanes.
Again no hate ty
GOLDSHRIMP.

... there is one - craft it and open it?

Oakmaiden
02-10-2020, 12:54 PM
The required stone for the massive drops far too rare, 5 Fleeting Elixers no stone.

Perceval
02-10-2020, 01:59 PM
... there is one - craft it and open it?

The way you put it, you'd think merkfin bosses drop 1 stone every run.

will0
02-10-2020, 05:28 PM
playing this game so long this is the first time i see release of arcane weapon with limited quantities i.e skratch gun 99.9% rarity

Crankomaniac
02-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Its Business move from sts to keep Arc weapons extrem rare so they can implement locks in many events. People will Buy to get them....