PDA

View Full Version : More dragon related fanfare

Arterra
01-12-2012, 09:43 PM

My first non-breedable egg... i spent maybe 3 seconds staring at it in the abandoned page, before realizing that it was NOT a common white, it was a paper dragon... good thing that must have happened to everyone else too, a single sharp eye'd person and I would have missed it.

To celebrate this breakthrough, giving away a mystery egg (as in not telling you what it is) to whomever asks first
(please only ask if you understand what I am talking about and use dragcave.net at all)

Crunchee
01-12-2012, 09:55 PM

My first non-breedable egg... i spent maybe 3 seconds staring at it in the abandoned page, before realizing that it was NOT a common white, it was a paper dragon... good thing that must have happened to everyone else too, a single sharp eye'd person and I would have missed it.

To celebrate this breakthrough, giving away a mystery egg (as in not telling you what it is) to whomever asks first
(please only ask if you understand what I am talking about and use dragcave.net at all)

Paper Dragon?! What's that? Please show me the hatchling later! :0
Hmm, I'll take that mystery egg. ;)

Arterra
01-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Paper Dragon?! What's that? Please show me the hatchling later! :0
Hmm, I'll take that mystery egg. ;)

the minute I see what gender my vampire dragon turns up, I will know whether that is the mystery dragon or not! congrats if it is! (ps i have two, so you have twice the chance!)

edit:
dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Dragons

Crunchee
01-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks, I'm so greedy lol.
btw, have you ever seen a cheese dragon?

Arterra
01-12-2012, 10:25 PM
yes, seen... but never, ever been able to TOUCH... i think paper and cheese are of the same rarity (on level with the three elemental dragons), so I consider myself as lucky as can be right now anyway xD.