PDA

View Full Version : Hi STS

shadowronn
02-11-2020, 01:34 AM
Just wanted to like confirm a few things:
1. Did y'all purposely kill off twink so that everyone would go to endgame?
2. If not, any plans in development to bring twinks back?
That's all, if anyone has statements for devs then Pls put those too.
Thanks guys!

Xyv.io
02-11-2020, 06:45 AM
My best idea I can give to revive twink pvp is to boost the damage by 300% or so, so that the heavy armor awakes won't make it boring and take forever to kill enemy.

shadowronn
02-11-2020, 06:59 AM
My best idea I can give to revive twink pvp is to boost the damage by 300% or so, so that the heavy armor awakes won't make it boring and take forever to kill enemy.

Thanks for the input but I guess I did not ask.

FeelingLazy
02-11-2020, 07:16 AM
That's all, if anyone has statements for devs then Pls put those too.
Thanks guys!

Thanks for the input but I guess I did not ask.

Are you sure? Lol

THE GOLDEN KING
02-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Yes, STS wanted players to go endgame and killed off twink. As for them bringing it back, the chances are very slim. Overall PvP is also gone and The Team already stated, this year PvP was not on their ‘To do list’ of 2020. Could be a whole 1-2 more years before they start thinking about reviving PvP.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowronn
02-11-2020, 08:29 AM
Are you sure? Lol

Was not sure, that's why I put "I guess" anyways I meant to put "If anyone has statements 'from' devs", thanks for pointing that out.

Stephencobear
02-11-2020, 09:12 AM
Last responce we got from the million fix pvp threads that I remember was from Cinco. We were asking about class balance in pvp and to paraphrase (can't find his quote)

I accept responsibility for the class imbalance in pvp, &
If mages want a fair fight they should only battle other mages.
X.x

THE GOLDEN KING
02-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Last responce we got from the million fix pvp threads that I remember was from Cinco. We were asking about class balance in pvp and to paraphrase (can't find his quote)

X.x

Your statement is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowronn
02-11-2020, 10:31 AM

X.x

And to be sure, nothing about plans to fix it right?

Giant bench
02-11-2020, 10:40 AM
And to be sure, nothing about plans to fix it right?

NO

now stop complaining about Twink PvP. It’s dead. Get over it. Move on. These threads already irrelevant now. 4 years asking devs to help pvp. Each thread saying the same thing. CINCO already said, no plans for PvP 2020.

shadowronn
02-11-2020, 11:18 AM
NO

now stop complaining about Twink PvP. It’s dead. Get over it. Move on. These threads already irrelevant now. 4 years asking devs to help pvp. Each thread saying the same thing. CINCO already said, no plans for PvP 2020.
k ty
11chars