PDA

View Full Version : SL & PL organization club

wizardstarr
01-13-2012, 02:48 AM
Im making a organization /club about SL & PL!:D

Some of my friend even play PL alot :)

And at my school clubs are very fun and I asked my computer teacher who plays alot of emo and rpg (mostly world of war craft) if I could use his room for afterthis school club and he said with supervised adult which he will be :D

This is a organization to get more people playing STS games

So can yall help me out on some advice on posters or anything that can help me make it bigger

Me and 6 of my friends are working on getting more members

And hopefully I have yalls 100% support on this idea of mine

Well ok just give me some stuff to work with and ill add them

also looking for a good name for this organization

Im also trying to put some posters at local stores,game departments,rental movies/games,and movie theaters anything i can to help the community

Oh and if you think this is a bad idea please tell me I don't wanna get in trouble if this isn't allowed

Thanks for your help,hope I did a great thing

wizardstarr
01-13-2012, 04:00 AM
We talked for a hour about when we will open this organization and it will be in the middle of february so wont be long :)

The first day plans
We thought it be fun for us to make them a account and powerlevel them to level 10,after words show them the basic things about the games,and then introduce them to the forums so they can learn how to be more connected to yall

Oh and still need a idea for a name for us we have stood there for 10 mind and got nothing x)