PDA

View Full Version : Lovecraft Event drops

Crystalwiz
02-11-2020, 12:47 PM
Lovecraft used to be the best event but this year it seems all the drops have been nerfed from previous years. The fleeting elixir does nothing except drain your plat or gold. I have killed prime close to 300 times and using the lix half the time. When I use it others in the party with nothing will get a rose. When I use it I get nothing. I'll use 5 or 6 in a row and come up empty each time. There are also incredibly few endless and practically zero tainted being dropped. Am I just super unlucky or are others experiencing this too? I was looking forward to this event for a long time but now am so disappointed.

GucciBang
02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Am I just super unlucky

yes

/11chars

Futumsh
02-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Hug prime's drop rates have not changed since he was first added.

TheBlairWitch
02-11-2020, 02:35 PM
Welcome to my world,

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

profmsb
02-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Hug prime's drop rates have not changed since he was first added. could it be the prob with tbe RNG loot system??kinda weird he didnt get a rose after 300 hug prime with/out fleeting elix...as the broadcast always show many same player loot rose like more than 5 time?mybe they run 3k prime??i can list a few of ign that frequently drop rose if u want...just hope for an investigation...ty futumsh...