PDA

View Full Version : black hearts!?!?

LwMark
01-13-2012, 03:22 AM
Wow to bugs or weird things ina row.
Anyways...
I just did a run in crypt with all potted players except me only member i remember is zeus
Anyways we got to end an they all left bfor boss (xp runz)
And i sat there an a vampire an edward attacked me next thioing i know there are these black hearts just all around me..kinda like the biglove where the just appear an disappear but they were black wtheck is that!?!?
Edit: ive done plenty crypt runs neeeevvvvver seen this at all!

Crunchee
01-13-2012, 03:40 AM
Maybe the hearts were added intentionally? Did you get debuffed or something?

LwMark
01-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Everyone left at last second bfor boss at the last mob only person was there was zeus but he was a little bit behind.mayb lag or just afk..im not sure if debuff.all i kno is stoppd an clicked menu to see where i was goin next then i canceled an went to crypt an i was bein attacked an saw a bunch of black hearts!
I thought same thin maybe they added this but idk im bout to try it out again

Siejo
01-13-2012, 03:59 AM
I have seen this a few times. I can't confirm it but I am guessing it happens when he leeches your hp.

Crunchee
01-13-2012, 04:05 AM
I have seen this a few times. I can't confirm it but I am guessing it happens when he leeches your hp.

I guess so. Usually <3 = hp :D

LwMark
01-13-2012, 04:10 AM
Yup theres a def a black heart there just tried edward an he does somethin to make black heart appear!

ZHEOTARE
01-13-2012, 05:13 AM
They are from his "enthralled" attack. Instead if stars, you get black hearts. I'm pretty certain this is intential.

Riccits
01-13-2012, 05:37 AM
yep its just the debuff from the thrall vampire in combination with duke (somehow).
to remove as bird use shatter scream, as bear hell scream, as mage not sure if heal or a debuff.

Martin Tander
01-13-2012, 07:23 AM
I see those hearts since fang launched it shows that u enthralled and usually cant move at that time

JTZ
01-16-2012, 10:11 PM
wow that sounds cool when i first heard this i thought he just loved you! :D