PDA

View Full Version : Please sts nerfed skull dozer in pvp active super fast proc is not compensated.

Vgex
02-14-2020, 09:14 AM
Tysm

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 09:31 AM
Well I hope sts will gonna nerf duggar dagger proc to xd^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Demente
02-14-2020, 09:34 AM
As always the roguer want everything for their benefit a war cannot be op in this pity game the roguer kill you from a critic and nobody says anything

Vgex
02-14-2020, 09:38 AM
It shows you benefit because you do not want to change it.

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 09:38 AM
As always the roguer want everything for their benefit a war cannot be op in this pity game the roguer kill you from a critic and nobody says anythingNah he is just jealous but oh well if sts nerf skull axe then we should complain to nerf duggar dagger and bow proc XD ^^ easy

Yeue
02-14-2020, 09:39 AM
Tysm

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkSounds like someone lost to warrior and didnt accept the fact

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
02-14-2020, 09:43 AM
nerf the op skull dozer, it literally changes the concept of a damage dealer and a meaty tanker

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Vgex
02-14-2020, 09:44 AM
they get rough when they talk about improving their weapon haha.

Vgex
02-14-2020, 09:52 AM
They are mixing concepts of pve and pvp

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 09:53 AM
Well more better like that so all the weap will be useless in pvp and pve lol fair ^^

SilenceMe
02-14-2020, 10:00 AM
You guys a misunderstanding what classes are meant for

Rogues are meant to be the dmg/crit

Mages meant for dmg/aoe

Warriors are meant for hp/armor

STS is completely mixing up the classes.
If you want to do dmg switch to a freaking rogue

To the best of my knowledge that's how all classes are in every game or most games.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 10:02 AM

Mages meant for dmg/aoe

To the best of my knowledge that's how all classes are in every game or most games.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkThat's why it's fair if all the weap got nerf right it's good for us war good for u rog and mage to so all the weap will be useless then ebon ^^ fair

Yeue
02-14-2020, 10:02 AM

Mages meant for dmg/aoe

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkSts decides that

SilenceMe
02-14-2020, 10:03 AM
Sts decides that

Sent from my SM-A520F using TapatalkHow so? That is litterally the meaning of the classes. There's no way around it.

Yeue
02-14-2020, 10:04 AM
How so? That is litterally the meaning of the classes. There's no way around it.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkIts their game we dont decide what each class does they do

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 10:05 AM
How so? That is litterally the meaning of the classes. There's no way around it.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkWell creating a new account forum just to support nerfing weapon oh well it's kind of shady act and so shameless

Vgex
02-14-2020, 10:06 AM
Just say that sts should check the skull dozer axe proc.

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 10:07 AM
Just say that sts should check the skull dozer axe proc.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkYeah and if dozz axe got nerf we will just complain to nerf rog weap easy^^

SilenceMe
02-14-2020, 10:07 AM
Well creating a new account forum just to support nerfing weapon oh well it's kind of shady act and so shameless

Sent from my RMX1821 using TapatalkI sure did.

Yoloswagx
02-14-2020, 10:08 AM
Dozer shud provide heavy defensive buff whereby, mage shud get heavy buff on the skills like %haste, rogue shud get the damage buff considering they have the least amount of hp...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Vgex
02-14-2020, 10:09 AM
Yeah and if dozz axe got nerf we will just complain to nerf rog weap easy^^

obviously if they nerf one they have to nerf the other don't cry for that reason you are already heavy disrespecting it seems that your life is that weapon

THE GOLDEN KING
Here we go again...

Less than a month... I’m going to give your own advice. “If warrior op, go make a warrior”.

You know what, I’ll give you one better, I’ll give you advice from a dev himself. “If you want class balance, duel your own class”

I’m really hoping STS doesn’t follow through with your ridiculous request.

Overall PvP is dead, so why complain?

Warrior got 1 month of glory and already we have rogues complain. XD ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilenceMe
Nobody gives a ****ing LMAO cry to Nerf rog weaps it won't happen because there's already such a huge difference between wars and rog 76 proc.

If anything's getting nerfed its doz axe point blank period. Y'all are just nervous biting your nails scared because you all know it's coming

Dreamwalker
obviously if they nerf one they have to nerf the other don't cry for that reason you are already heavy disrespecting it seems that your life is that weapon

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkNah it will be good if it's got there though lol

danialazhad63
02-14-2020, 10:10 AM
Need new style of playing....its boring if warrior only meant to have high armor but low damage dealer....if that happen many player will convert to rog & mage...warriors player will become lesser then....its 2020 .....stop the primitive ways of thinking

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Vgex
02-14-2020, 10:12 AM
Exactly they seem to be afraid of it being improved !!! Do not be afraid that sts will do its best to improve it: 3

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 10:12 AM
Nobody gives a ****ing LMAO cry to Nerf rog weaps it won't happen because there's already such a huge difference between wars and rog 76 proc.

If anything's getting nerfed its doz axe point blank period. Y'all are just nervous biting your nails scared because you all know it's coming

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkOh well who knows maybe it will got nerf to the point u rog will cry regret creating this thread to the point ur beloved Duggar weap got drag on to be nerf lol we war will not cry after all it's fair if our weap got nerf then ur weap got drag to lol easy ^^

Giant bench
02-14-2020, 10:13 AM
Stupid rogue, die once to warrior and cry to mommy and daddy dev to nerf it. If they nerf Dozer, nerf rogue too.

Vgex
02-14-2020, 10:14 AM
Oh well who knows maybe it will got nerf to the point u rog will cry regret creating this thread to the point ur beloved Duggar weap got drag on to be nerf lol we war will not cry after all it's fair if our weap got nerf then ur weap got drag to lol easy ^^

Do not be afraid that it will soon be improved: 3

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 10:15 AM
Do not be afraid that it will soon be improved: 3

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkSame to u ur Duggar will be improved to ^^ an eye for an eye teeth for a teeth mutual destruction easy^^

Yeue
02-14-2020, 10:16 AM
3 ppl support(agree) this thread
And 7 ppl disagree with this thread lol

Vgex
02-14-2020, 10:17 AM
Same to u ur Duggar will be improved to ^^ an eye for an eye teeth for a teeth mutual destruction easy^^

when you know how to play, play with anything you don't cry because they will change something that benefits you

Dreamwalker
02-14-2020, 10:19 AM
when you know how to play, play with anything you don't cry because they will change something that benefits you

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkYeah same to u XD^^

SilenceMe
02-14-2020, 10:22 AM
I don't pvp I'm strictly pve. So no this "stupid rog" did not die to a war

I'm just here to stay the simple fact that wars are out of their class meaning.

You guys have just as much dmg as a rogue but just as much armor/hp as a tank.
Making pvp nearly impossible against a war.

Explain to me how that's fair?

llm_dex
02-14-2020, 10:25 AM
Real skull dozer axe need nerfed!!!

STS?!?!

Enviado desde mi Redmi S2 mediante Tapatalk

GucciBang
02-14-2020, 10:28 AM
Nerf all rogue wep pLse

Dreamwalker

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkWell if i am not wrong rog when proc got 18k dmg skull only gave 14+ and ur rog crit are way more then war not to mention ur broke Dodge stat so let me ask u aren't it balance or u just wanted only rog reign in pve or lb?

danialazhad63
If want to nerf it in pvp its okay i dont really care about pvp..but if this nerf also affected pve im not agree....i dont want all arc weapon, any class got nerfed in pve...no matter of its war,rog or mage i dont want it to gey nerfed for pve...for pvp without affecting pve just do it

Giant bench

What pvp???? Festerfang???? Also Cinco said if you want class balance “duel your own class” they already said they’re not touching pvp this year. Pvp is dead.

StS decides what each class does. If they buffed dozer axe to make warrior as strong as rogue. IT WAS INTENDED. You don’t decide what each class does, STS does . If STS decide make warrior damage dealer. They will and can do that. It’s their game, maybe when you create your own game you Can do what ever you want.

danialazhad63
02-14-2020, 10:31 AM
Well if i am not wrong rog when proc got 18k dmg skull only gave 14+ and ur rog crit are way more then war not to mention ur broke Dodge stat so let me ask u aren't it balance or u just wanted only rog reign in pve or lb?

Sent from my RMX1821 using TapatalkRogue already dominate the lb for long time till now ..... well just look at lb ....all rogues

SilenceMe
02-14-2020, 10:32 AM
Or you know what.

How about StS just give us rogs the armor and hp of a tank.

Then all will be fair and rogues stops crying.
Everybody wins.

SilenceMe
02-14-2020, 10:35 AM
What pvp???? Festerfang???? Also Cinco said if you want class balance “duel your own class” they already said they’re not touching pvp this year. Pvp is dead.

StS decides what each class does. If they buffed dozer axe to make warrior as strong as rogue. IT WAS INTENDED. You don’t decide what each class does, STS does . If STS decide make warrior damage dealer. They will and can do that. It’s their game, maybe when you create your own game you Can do what ever you want.Touching the weapon has nothing to do with touching pvp. It's dead either way

Also I am not talking about pvp in talking overall. Never once did I say "Nerf for pvp"

danialazhad63
Or you know what.

Everybody wins.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkHow about critical damage and dodge? Make them lower?

Dreamwalker
Or you know what.

Everybody wins.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk it's good to how about all the crit in rog and dodge got to the war u know it's so good for u to think of an awesome idea Thumbs up^^

Cinco
OP comment has been noted. Thanks for the feedback! :-)

Unfortunately this thread has veered off-topic - so I'm closing it.