PDA

View Full Version : Rename/Restart AGAIN! Lol

Snakespeare
01-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes, that's true. You heard right. I did another Rename/Restart.

Some may recall when I did this before, how the original Snakespeare is now Jewelthief. I created a brand new toon and leveled up again. Well, I did it again!

Today I renamed Snakespeare to Emorin and created a new Snakespeare as a Premium character. So, if you don't see me on your FL, but you see Emorin, you will know why. And if you see a FR from some noob with my IGN, fear naught! It really is me :)

Snake

Whirlzap
01-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Interesting!
I can see why the Great Snakespeare wishes to relive his ventures from the olden days.

ninjaduck
01-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Are you looking for help or something? You know my IGNs, ill add you when I get online.:D

I want to make a main, but I dont have any friends who are at the same level as me, and that also want to make a main. If you want to do some runs, hit me up on Ginormica (main-to-be) or Qxn.

:D

Snakespeare
01-15-2012, 04:56 PM
So far I have been doing the slow, enjoyable non-elixir leveling in Forest Haven. I am also enjoying a chance to use this Orcish Bow that KingofHurtz gave me. I'm not going to power level. I'm going to go non-elixired in the free zones and still try to keep the death count low. The last time I remade it was to do the quests. This time it will be because I just like the old campaigns. :)

ctryit
06-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Can you share your expertise on Rename vs. New Character slot? ie With rename, is it literally just name change (or can other attributes be changed as in initial set-up) and do you lose stats?

Thanks for posting on this topic.

Yes, that's true. You heard right. I did another Rename/Restart.

Some may recall when I did this before, how the original Snakespeare is now Jewelthief. I created a brand new toon and leveled up again. Well, I did it again!

Today I renamed Snakespeare to Emorin and created a new Snakespeare as a Premium character. So, if you don't see me on your FL, but you see Emorin, you will know why. And if you see a FR from some noob with my IGN, fear naught! It really is me :)

Snake

Lightningspeed
06-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Can you share your expertise on Rename vs. New Character slot? ie With rename, is it literally just name change (or can other attributes be changed as in initial set-up) and do you lose stats?

Thanks for posting on this topic.

Rename is simply just that; a change of the name. It doesn't reallocate or make you lose stats. However, you can reallocate stats at the "Update Stats" button in your avatar screen for 2 platinum. To do this, you have to use the minus and plus signs on that screen.

Floating
06-12-2012, 05:12 AM
Snake you are unique -.- Why do you rename XD Make Snakespearone Snakespeartwo SnakeSpearthree :P

Whirlzap
06-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi.
S> Anti-Necro Spray.

Thanks.

NECROREAPER
06-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Hi.
S> Anti-Necro Spray.

Thanks.

It's to working ._.

Petrichor
06-12-2012, 05:29 PM
It's to working ._.

is it weird that everyone someone talks about necro-ing a thread...i think of you

Phoenixking
06-12-2012, 06:22 PM
is it weird that everyone someone talks about necro-ing a thread...i think of you
He also appears in a thread that has necroing in it... He has nice timing

StompArtist
06-12-2012, 06:23 PM
So Snake, level 2 yet? :P

Elixirgod
06-12-2012, 06:27 PM
So Snake, level 2 yet? :P

hah