PDA

View Full Version : Removing of low level characters

Lookupnabs
02-15-2020, 01:07 PM
I have seen that many people low level characters under 5 level have been deleted or removed many people never used their accounts for doing illegal stuff in their characters , many people have lost their stashed gems and other items in the process ,they had never done any illegal stuff but list their hardearned gold... only og players knew about this deletion because of the farming and new players have no clue about it ... pls look into it the issue devs and pls give some kind of refund .. guys wha do u think....

PostNoob
02-15-2020, 01:27 PM
You may want to rephrase what you are asking. I highly doubt sts has deleted any characters.

Also, dont believe everything you hear, sounds like you got some misinformation from someone.

THE GOLDEN KING
02-15-2020, 01:28 PM
I have seen that many people low level characters under 5 level have been deleted or removed many people never used their accounts for doing illegal stuff in their characters , many people have lost their stashed gems and other items in the process ,they had never done any illegal stuff but list their hardearned gold... only og players knew about this deletion because of the farming and new players have no clue about it ... pls look into it the issue devs and pls give some kind of refund .. guys wha do u think....

Don’t get me wrong, my condolences if you lost some of your items. But I don’t think what you’re saying is actually a thing. I don’t think STS deletes your own characters. If anything they’ll ban your account or device. But your characters and the items you had would still be on those characters.

I know this because on my late 2014 account I log in and still have my Bound Glacial Gem. There’s a chance you probably deleted those items in your own and don’t remember.

Then again I could be wrong. Hope this helps you. Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleasant
02-15-2020, 01:32 PM
I don’t know what you did but I still have all my toons that are under 5

Lookupnabs
02-15-2020, 01:36 PM
Many people didnt cross the travelers outpost they created characters to stash items at garetta village ... i think sts might have deleted them thinking they were bots being that were being used to abuse the locked crate system and other offers... idk tho... but many characters were created to stash awak gems and other items that were to rise in few months and not for any activities

Tendirin
02-15-2020, 01:48 PM
Calm down dude its just a game. In the meantime contact support@spacetimestudios.com.
Take a breather and go outside more.

Pleasant
02-15-2020, 02:27 PM
Many people didnt cross the travelers outpost they created characters to stash items at garetta village ... i think sts might have deleted them thinking they were bots being that were being used to abuse the locked crate system and other offers... idk tho... but many characters were created to stash awak gems and other items that were to rise in few months and not for any activities
I never crossed to travelers outpost and I still have all of mine

Futumsh
02-15-2020, 03:22 PM
There are very, very few cases where we actually delete characters. I don't recall any recent ones.

If you're referring to banned accounts within the last month or so, it's probably related to offer fraud and/or account sharing, or creating many, many accounts.

You may only do offers on one account. We do allow you to have multiple accounts, but limit it to a small number. Creating hundreds of accounts is not ok, whether there's fraud involved or not.

Anil LK Joseph
02-15-2020, 04:01 PM
Many low level characters do scams because it’s no effort to make and delete low levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk