PDA

View Full Version : !Amazing!

maneatingtree
01-13-2012, 10:52 PM
So like 30 minutes ago i downlaoded the best music app ever! Its called Music Down loader pro. Only costs 99 cents and is so epic! At first i was confused because i had no clue how anything worked and you can download anysong you want onto the app. Then go to itunes transfer onto there and and sync music and then you have your desired song for free! Best thing to happen to me today! (hate paying for each song individually but now im getting all for free!)

adidaman
01-13-2012, 10:53 PM
If you go on sites like that, it is technically illegal (pirated music). Probably best to not publicly announce this. Just saying. The only reason the app itself (and the site it defaults on) is "technically" legal, is because they own the rights to the songs, or the songs don't have a copyright because most of them are by new or indie groups trying to make it big.

CodyBearr
01-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Yup... Although it's an app on iTunes there are a few paid & free ones that let you get any song free and as many as you want but ya it isn't legal... Amazes me that it's allowed on iTunes though lol

maneatingtree
01-13-2012, 11:09 PM
Says its legal though

It says "free and legal"

Should i take out website name from first post?

PL Playa
01-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Don't believe all u read

adidaman
01-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Says its legal though

It says "free and legal"

Should i take out website name from first post?

I explained in my post (near the end) why they're able to say that.

Nick41324
01-13-2012, 11:57 PM
I think if it's in the app store it's going to be legal.. I seriously doubt apple would allow a illegal app in their store xD

Whirlzap
01-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Should be in Off-Topic.