PDA

View Full Version : Trade window colors

Verbie
02-16-2020, 05:34 PM
Hi,

Over the years there have been a lot of threads of scams from trade window gold changes.

I think one small change may finally take care of it. The gold amount before accepted is easy to see because of the contrast of brown and white.

But once its accepted its hard to see since the colors are green and white . Maybe one of those colors could be different for better contrast?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200216/2ed3a7e052d88ab5628053c2cf0fe06d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200216/c07447149de85057fc8f1f9075901182.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

GucciBang
02-16-2020, 08:05 PM
the game notifies you when there is an exchange of items

Verbie
02-16-2020, 08:16 PM
the game notifies you when there is an exchange of itemsCorrect. But for the gold amount it is hard to see.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
02-16-2020, 08:32 PM
Maybe they should make a "lock" option. This would force buyers and sellers to "lock" their offers before the trade can be confirmed. If you exit the lock, you are automatically exited from the trade and cannot complete it unless you re-do the trade and lock it again. There would be like a lock symbol and the offers would be highlighted red indicating readiness.

So, people would not be able to quickly change prices because the trade can only be confirmed if both buyer and seller's offers are locked.

Verbie
02-16-2020, 08:36 PM
Maybe they should make a "lock" option. This would force buyers and sellers to "lock" their offers before the trade can be confirmed. If you exit the lock, you are automatically exited from the trade and cannot complete it unless you re-do the trade and lock it again. There would be like a lock symbol and the offers would be highlighted red indicating readiness.

So, people would not be able to quickly change prices because the trade can only be confirmed if both buyer and seller's offers are locked.That's a good idea as well. Maybe instead of the green screen both have to agree to lock in the offer.
It would be a confirmation without the green screen.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk